Marketing research and Business development internship with Myeduplanner.com

Job Location *

From Home/campus preferably Bangalore

Stipend *

Company Name *

Myeduplanner.com

Overview of internship:

Internship Program for the Students from Business Administration & Management Schools / Colleges. Myeduplanner.com offers live project experience for the students with a desire to work in the field of Marketing research and Business devolopment. Through this program, students will have an opportunity to get wide industry exposure and engage in meaningful work experiences. The main objective of the program includes understanding and implementation of the practical complexities between theoretical and real time executions of the management concepts.

Desired profile *:

Education * MBA/BE

Duration of internship * 2-3 months

How to apply *: Send resume to

myeduplanner@indianinternship.com

1. Shailendra Kumar

on January 26, 2011 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Sir/Ma’am ,
    I want to know starting dates of this internship program and is there any fees for this? if yes then please mention and how can i apply for this program?
    Thankyou

2. Abhishek Tyagi

on February 1, 2011 at 11:45 am - Reply

sir/ mam
    I am pursuing MBA(marketing) from IIPM New Delhi and i want to internship so pls tell me that how can i join this traing…

3. raghav

on February 11, 2011 at 8:34 am - Reply

Sir,
    I have been longing to volunteer in a project so that i can get exposure to the outer world. I am pursuing BE, 2nd semester. Please tell if i am eligible.

4. raghav

on February 11, 2011 at 8:38 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am very eager to participate in a project by a NGO so that i can have better future prospects. I am pursuing BE, 2nd semester. Please tell if i am eligible.

5. SUNIRMAL PANDA

on February 28, 2011 at 1:33 pm - Reply

sir ,
    i am perusing MBA from IILM lodhi Road. I want to do internship in marketing research field so kindly tell me how will i join this training program.
    Thankyou

6. Sourabh Nailwal

on March 8, 2011 at 5:01 pm - Reply

sir ,
    i am perusing MBA from JK BUSINESS SCHOOL from Gurgaon. I want to do internship in marketing research field so kindly tell me how will i join this training program.
    Thankyou