Live Project at RedQuanta

RedQuanta is a leading provider of services in the segment of Consumer Experience Mapping applying a less known but proven method of Mystery Shopping/Audit. We partner with our clients to capture, measure, analyze and evaluate consumer experiences and improving the way through our proprietary framework and provide recommendations on improving the consumer experience.

RedQuanta partners with its clients to build customized mystery shopping programs that suit their need based on the size of the company and industry. It works with clients who are industry leaders in verticals like education, gaming retail, apparels & personal accessories, food & beverage, banking, entertainment retail, etc.

Our services are extended to clients in Retail, Banking, BPO, Education, Training and Development, Coaching, Hospitality, Premium Eye-Care, Entertainment

Pickup a shopping assignment from RedQuanta and get paid for sharing your shopping experiences with premium apparel brands,restaurant chains,multiplexes etc.

Students who are willing to work in the following cities should apply to this internship/live project advertisement.

Bhopal, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hubli, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Pondecherry, Ranchi, Shillong, Tirupur, Thiruvananthapuram,  Jaipur, Jammu,   Kolkata, Lucknow,  Malda (Preferred), Varanasi, Vijaywada, Vishakapatnam, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai

Stipend: Paid (On per assignment basis)

Project Description:

Multiple Marketing projects for top retail/dining/entertainment etc companies across India.
The projects shall focus on branding, market research, competition evaluation and mystery shopping to gather intelligence.

A preliminary info about the project is at :

It would be great if you have an access to printer/empty undamaged printer cartridge. Not compulsory though.

Desired Candidate Profile:
Profile Description: Looking for 10+2, graduates, undergraduates, part time students, open minded, smart and with good communication skills.

UG Qualifications:

• BBA / BBM / BBS (Any Specialization)
  • BCA / BCM (Any Specialization)
  • BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)

PG Qualifications:

• MBA / PGDM / MBM (Any Specialization)
  • MCA (Any Specialization)
  • PG Diploma (Any Specialization)

BA/BHMS/B.Sc/Diploma Pls do not apply

*Note: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications

How to Apply

Email your resume to

Please send your mail to us with subject: “Live project with RedQuanta – (insert here your your city name) – (insert here your current qualification)”

8 Responses to “Live Project at RedQuanta”

1. Nida Majeed says:

I wanted to know what is the duration of the project.

2. Biswadip Choudhury says:

I just want to know the duration of the project

3. Shirish.S.Bada says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I,Shirish Bada would like to apply for the above live project. My contact no is 9870917484.
    Kindly contact as soon as possible.

4. Souvik Kumar Saha says:

I am doing my BE in Computer Science and Engineering at Jadavpur University,Kolkata. I am in my 3rd Year and want to pursue Summer Internship with a reputed Organization as yours.
    Do I stand a chance for an Internship from your Organization and if I can how should I apply?
    Kindly reply to my mail:
    Contact no.:

5. maruthi says:

i am studing MBA. i want project work. how can i contact with you?
    my contact number :08985545261

6. Diptanshu Purwar says:

Dear Sir

I am a second year CSE student in VIT University, Vellore.I am interested in summer internship of 60 days in your esteemed organisation. I have maintained GPA of 8.5 till now. I am motivated with an inclination to do something different in computers.
    Kindly let me know whether internship can be arranged in your organisation and the necessary academic requirements.

Best Regards

Diptanshu Purwar

• Arun mehra says:

Dear sir,
      I have seen your advertisement on net on 20th april 2011 for internship.
      I am Arun mehra.i am persuing my MBA 2nd sem. from international business school kota (rajsthan).I want to do my intrenship In finance field,from your organisation.
      please tell me further step that for intrenship.I will be greatful to you.
      I hope for a positive response.
      your truly,
      Arun mehra

7. Farha Naaz says:

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here