Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR) is a think tank dedicated to intensive research on economics, social, and political issues. Our research areas include Urban Reforms, Transport and Mobility, Law, Education, Environment, Governance, Health, and Livelihood.
Company Name: Centre for Public Policy Research (CPPR)
We provide internship in the field of:
- Urban financing options
- Different certificates issues by a municipal corporation in India.
- Urban master plan – a look at the share of activity zone
- Mandate for cities to usher mobility policies in india.
- Monetizing urban land for public advantage
- Corridor to corridor analysis.
- Land availability and land utilization for urban mobility
- Multi level parking analysis – mini, puzzle and tower
- Autos as feeder system – drivers V/s desires, commuters V/s desires and regulator V/s desires
- Demand response scheduling server
- Signal free corridors
- Learnings from Land Transport Authority in Singapore and BMLTA
- Cycling in your cities – a survey and analysis
- Public transport and office going
- Energy consumption per family taking transport as unit.
- Waste management
- Organic farming
- Business and Corporate Law
- Maritime Law
- Domestic and Foreign Investment Laws
- Banking and Financial Institution’s Law
- Tax Laws
- Real Estate law
- Municipal law
Duration of internship: One month
How to apply: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org