Internships In Design at Delhi

Internships In Design at Delhi with Acube Solutions. Internship required  having good knowledge of illustrator, photoshop.

Job Title Designer

Job Location Delhi

Stipend 3000-10000 INR

Company Name Acube Solutions

Company profile AcubeSolutions is a proprietorship firm which was started to revolutionise the online world. We started with basic website designing and management, domain and web hosting. Today, we develop the best of websites, graphic designs, posters and all kind of print media.

At AcubeSolutions, we keep our services absolutely up-to-date with the ever changing trends. Our team consists of people from the Computer and IT fields, creative minds dedicated to deliver the best services in the promised time. They are a mix of both the experienced and the budding learners. Having served number of clients and after working on over hundreds of projects, we can firmly reiterate our guarantee of satisfaction.

Details of internship : The intern will be given a office space to work on.

Desired profile: Specify following

Education : Bachelors

Experience : 0-2 years

Other

Duration of internship : 2 months

Any other information

How to apply: acubesolutions.com@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://acubesolutions.com

1. Sanu Saxena

on January 20, 2011 at 6:41 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I am a 3rd year Btech CS student and i am interested in joining the internship, during may- June – 2011.Is the oppurnity available at that period of time?

I want to know about the eligibility and the various course ,fee,time constraints….

2. avni

on May 25, 2011 at 12:26 am - Reply

i am a b.arch student. i have just given my 2nd year exams. i am intersted in internship during months of june and july.
    can u please tell me if the position is still open?

3. Amit Kumar

on May 31, 2011 at 11:54 am - Reply

sir,
    i am pursuing jounalism and mass media from I.p university.
    and i have five year experiance in graphic designing.
    (corel draw,photoshop,nuendo,adove premire pro….)
    i need your help regarding the same..
    E-mail-mbicem.1c@gmail.com
    9990237655
    regards
    amit kumar chopra

4. nikita malik

on July 2, 2011 at 11:33 pm - Reply

i am nikita malik. A second year student of B.des in textile design from National Institute of Fashion Technology.I am intrested in joining the internship from 1st july to 30th july. Is there an opportunity available at this time period? I promise to showcase the best!!

5. nippun aggarwal

on June 6, 2013 at 9:33 am - Reply

Sir,

I an nippun aggarwal,3rd yr student of B.Sc.in interior designing from INIFD east delhi..as the time has now begun for some outside practical work and exposure …i am intrested in joining as a intern there.. has good practical and architectural knowledge and knows how to work on autocad.I hope you wil reply a response ASAP,,

6. vasundhara garg

on December 30, 2013 at 7:15 pm - Reply

Sir,
    i am vasundhara garg,2nd year student of B.des in fashion and lifestyle designing from banasthali vidyapeeth.im interested in joining the internship as i need to gain exposure and experience.i hope you reply soon.

7. priyanka singh

on April 1, 2014 at 12:35 pm - Reply

i am priyanka singh. A second year student of B.Sc in textile design from Northern india Institute of Fashion Technology.I am intrested in joining the internship from 1st june to 15th july. Is there an opportunity available at this time period? I promise to showcase the best!!

8. khushboo aggarwal

on May 14, 2014 at 3:03 am - Reply

I am khushboo aggarwal. I am doing back interior design from jagannath institute of mgt. Sciences.i am interested in joining internship from 10june to august.i want to see practical nd as well as inn company work exposure. Is any opportunity available in this period.l promise to showcase the best

9. Anjan dutta

on January 14, 2015 at 10:00 am - Reply

Sir. Im an interior designing student..and i want to do internship in ur farm.

10. aditi khurana

on June 2, 2015 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam,
    I am b.arch student of 4th year require internship for 6 months. Kindly respond me back with your mail address il mail uh my cv.

11. Anand Kumar Verma

on April 30, 2016 at 10:35 am - Reply

Respected sir/mam,
    I am B.tech student 3rd year From ABES Engineering College Ghaziabad. So I am interested in training duration from 15th June to 15th August (2 months) in Datastructure/Algorithm designing. Sir/mam if you have any job for me then plz mail me on
    Name- Anand Kumar Verma