Internships In Design at Delhi

Internships In Design at Delhi with Acube Solutions. Internship required  having good knowledge of illustrator, photoshop.

Job Title Designer

Job Location Delhi

Stipend 3000-10000 INR

Company Name Acube Solutions

Company profile AcubeSolutions is a proprietorship firm which was started to revolutionise the online world. We started with basic website designing and management, domain and web hosting. Today, we develop the best of websites, graphic designs, posters and all kind of print media.

At AcubeSolutions, we keep our services absolutely up-to-date with the ever changing trends. Our team consists of people from the Computer and IT fields, creative minds dedicated to deliver the best services in the promised time. They are a mix of both the experienced and the budding learners. Having served number of clients and after working on over hundreds of projects, we can firmly reiterate our guarantee of satisfaction.

Details of internship : The intern will be given a office space to work on.

Desired profile: Specify following

Education : Bachelors

Experience : 0-2 years

Duration of internship : 2 months

Any other information

How to apply:

Company website:

11 Responses to “Internships In Design at Delhi”

1. Sanu Saxena says:

Dear sir/mam,
    I am a 3rd year Btech CS student and i am interested in joining the internship, during may- June – 2011.Is the oppurnity available at that period of time?

I want to know about the eligibility and the various course ,fee,time constraints….

2. avni says:

i am a b.arch student. i have just given my 2nd year exams. i am intersted in internship during months of june and july.
    can u please tell me if the position is still open?

3. Amit Kumar says:

i am pursuing jounalism and mass media from I.p university.
    and i have five year experiance in graphic designing.
    (corel draw,photoshop,nuendo,adove premire pro….)
    i need your help regarding the same..
    amit kumar chopra

4. nikita malik says:

i am nikita malik. A second year student of B.des in textile design from National Institute of Fashion Technology.I am intrested in joining the internship from 1st july to 30th july. Is there an opportunity available at this time period? I promise to showcase the best!!

5. Sir,

I an nippun aggarwal,3rd yr student of interior designing from INIFD east the time has now begun for some outside practical work and exposure …i am intrested in joining as a intern there.. has good practical and architectural knowledge and knows how to work on autocad.I hope you wil reply a response ASAP,,

6. vasundhara garg says:

i am vasundhara garg,2nd year student of B.des in fashion and lifestyle designing from banasthali interested in joining the internship as i need to gain exposure and experience.i hope you reply soon.

7. priyanka singh says:

i am priyanka singh. A second year student of B.Sc in textile design from Northern india Institute of Fashion Technology.I am intrested in joining the internship from 1st june to 15th july. Is there an opportunity available at this time period? I promise to showcase the best!!

8. khushboo aggarwal says:

I am khushboo aggarwal. I am doing back interior design from jagannath institute of mgt. Sciences.i am interested in joining internship from 10june to august.i want to see practical nd as well as inn company work exposure. Is any opportunity available in this period.l promise to showcase the best

9. Anjan dutta says:

Sir. Im an interior designing student..and i want to do internship in ur farm.

10. aditi khurana says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am b.arch student of 4th year require internship for 6 months. Kindly respond me back with your mail address il mail uh my cv.

11. Anand Kumar Verma says:

Respected sir/mam,
    I am student 3rd year From ABES Engineering College Ghaziabad. So I am interested in training duration from 15th June to 15th August (2 months) in Datastructure/Algorithm designing. Sir/mam if you have any job for me then plz mail me on
    Name- Anand Kumar Verma