Internship with Google : User Experience Design Intern at Bangalore

Internship with Google as User Experience Design Intern at Bangalore is available for candidates interested in Design.

The area: User Experience

We follow a simple but vital premise in the User Experience group: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.” We’re passionately interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, copywriters and web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with Engineering and Product Management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.

The role: User Experience Design Intern
As an Intern with our User Experience organization, you’ll have the opportunity to work on real products with Designers, Researchers, Product Managers and Engineers to develop innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. You’re a current student with a good design sense, a strong technical background and an eye for making things better.

• Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features.
  • Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
  • Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.

• Bachelors, Masters or post-graduate degree preferred in visual communication, product design, industrial design or information design.
  • Strong technical background is a plus.
  • Experience in at least two of the following: HTML, JavaScript, CSS.
  • Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills.
  • Strong, clean visual design sense.
  • A design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of web design principles.

How to apply

Go to source (following URL) and apply while the position is open

11 Responses to “Internship with Google : User Experience Design Intern at Bangalore”

1. ranjan says:

i am student of science & engineering) 3rd year at Tezpur university ,Tezpur,Assam.i want to do summer internship in the month of june for around 6 weeks.i have a cgpa of 5.52 currently and i am working on a project on database system and web-technology.please reply as soon as possible.

2. Diptanshu Purwar says:

Dear Sir

I am a second year CSE student in VIT University, Vellore.I am interested in summer internship of 60 days in your esteemed organisation. I have maintained GPA of 8.5 till now. I am motivated with an inclination to do something different in computers.
    Kindly let me know whether internship can be arranged in your organisation and the necessary academic requirements.

Best Regards

Diptanshu Purwar

3. Abhijeth says:

Hi sir
    This is Abhijeth
    Im an Ethical Hacker and a reverse engineer.I have been into this hacking field from about 7 years now.
    Persuing my third year in GITAM University
    I have trained 2330 students til dae in the field of Ethical Hacking through my 8 workshops that i have conducted in various instiutions and organisations .
    I currently have a CGPA of 7.96 .
    waiting for a Good chance to excell more

• master_d says:

@Abhijeth may i know which certification do you have in Ethical hacking.

• abhijeth says:

hi sir i have not done any certification due to few reasons
        But i can explain all the concepts that are mentioned in the
        EC_COUNCIL which promises to be the best certification around the world .

I personally by my training have trained 2300 student with my workshops in various engineering college .
        This certification was given by me wrt to Universities like Andhra university GITAM university etc and organisations like FFTL and Legacy computer training organisations.

Frankly speaking I was unable to take EC-Council certification due to economic crisis. Coz it would cost around $2600 . .

4. Pranit Chhabra says:

Hello sir!!
    I am a 2nd year B.Tech- IT student of VIT uiversity, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. I am very interested to do a summer internship of 30days in your prestiged organisation.
    I am very dedicated to my field and I really want to come up with something very new.
    I am running with a CGPA of 8.47…I will be very much thankful if you could help me with all the necessary details and informations..

Thanking YOU!!

5. hello sir/mam

i am second year btech cse student from BANASTHALI University .i wanted to do a 30 days internship of your prestigious organisation.i will be very thankful to you if you give me all the information regarding internship.

6. dheeraj kumar says:

hello sir/mam

i am third year btech cse student from PRIST University .i wanted to do a 60 days internship of your prestigious organisation.i will be very thankful to you if you give me all the information regarding internship.

7. Sayantan Das says:

I am a student from SRM University in Chennai, Persuing B.Tech(CSE) III year, I would like to join your organisation as a intern for 30 days, I have good Technical commmand over HTML, CSS n also familiar Javascripts.
    I have a CGPA of 7.6 please respond if you find me eligible, waiting for a positive response.

Thank you.

8. A says:

Can any on tell me any other good websites for applying Summer Internships….