Internship with Google as User Experience Design Intern at Bangalore is available for candidates interested in Design.
The area: User Experience
We follow a simple but vital premise in the User Experience group: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.” We’re passionately interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their behaviors, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, copywriters and web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with Engineering and Product Management to create innovative, usable, great-looking products that people love to use.
The role: User Experience Design Intern
As an Intern with our User Experience organization, you’ll have the opportunity to work on real products with Designers, Researchers, Product Managers and Engineers to develop innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. You’re a current student with a good design sense, a strong technical background and an eye for making things better.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing Google products and features.
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Bachelors, Masters or post-graduate degree preferred in visual communication, product design, industrial design or information design.
- Strong technical background is a plus.
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of web design principles.
How to apply
Go to source (following URL) and apply while the position is open