Internship in Private Equity, Investment Banking and Financial Journalism is offered by Private Equity Pro Partners at Gurgaon, India
Job Title: Private Equity Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions(M&A) Analyst, Editor
Job Location: Gurgaon, India
Stipend: US $ 250 per month. In addition a one-time bonus of US $ 200payable on completion of the internship depending upon performance.
Company Name: Private Equity Pro Partners
Overview of internship:
Under the supervision and guidance of the Chairman:
- Prepare case studies and presentations of private equity and M&A and similar transactions. Monitor the private equity and M&A markets and developments and identify information for upload on the website
- Assist in organizing private equity and M&A training events in India or overseas
- The journalism intern(s) will prepare and edit articles and newsletters for distribution to a financial audience. The intern will also be asked to interview selected private equity fund managers
Private Equity Pro Partners provides advice on private equity investments, provides world class training in private equity, mergers & acquisitions and other finance-related areas to clients in the Asia-Pacific region. In 2010, training was provided to investment banking and financial sector clients based in Mainland China, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Malaysia & Germany. In 2011 private equity and mergers and acquisitions events and training will be conducted in the Asia-Pacific region.
Details of internship
While working in the 3 areas listed above, the interns will benefit by learning the techniques of private equity and mergers and acquisitions, marketing a training venture, understanding the economic and investment opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region.
A flexible and conscientious work ethic is essential.
Interns will receive a private equity & M&A training certificate upon satisfactory completion of their internships.
Five interns are needed.
- Students and others interested in the world of investments, private equity, M&A, commercial and M&A law, and financial journalism.
- A command of written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Proficiency in Word & Powerpoint is mandatory. Knowledge of Excel programs will also be helpful but is not mandatory.
- No age discrimination.
Studying or completed CFA, FRM, CA, CPA, BBA, MBA, Corporate Law, Journalism, Media Communications, M.A. (English), M.A>( Economics), Masters or Ph.D in finance or Mathematics.
Experience: No experience needed.
Duration of internship: Between 3 to 11 months.
How to apply *: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: www.indianpe.com