Internship Opportunities in Private Equity, Investment Banking and Financial Journalism

Internship in Private Equity, Investment Banking and Financial Journalism is offered by Private Equity Pro Partners at Gurgaon, India

Job Title: Private Equity Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions(M&A) Analyst, Editor

Job Location: Gurgaon, India

Stipend: US $ 250 per month. In addition a one-time bonus of US $ 200payable on completion of the internship depending upon performance.

Company Name: Private Equity Pro Partners

Overview of internship:

Under the supervision and guidance of the Chairman:

1. Prepare case studies and presentations of private equity and M&A and similar transactions. Monitor the private equity and M&A markets and developments and identify information for upload on the website
  2. Assist in organizing private equity and M&A training events in India or overseas
  3. The journalism intern(s) will prepare and edit articles and newsletters for distribution to a financial audience. The intern will also be asked to interview selected private equity fund managers

Company profile

Private Equity Pro Partners provides advice on private equity investments, provides world class training in private equity, mergers & acquisitions and other finance-related areas to clients in the Asia-Pacific region. In 2010, training was provided to investment banking and financial sector clients based in Mainland China, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Malaysia & Germany. In 2011 private equity and mergers and acquisitions  events and training will be conducted in the Asia-Pacific region.

Details of internship

While working in the 3 areas listed above, the interns will benefit by learning the techniques of private equity and mergers and acquisitions, marketing a training venture, understanding the economic and investment opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region.

A flexible and conscientious work ethic is essential.

Interns will receive a private equity & M&A training certificate upon satisfactory completion of their internships.

Desired profile:

Five interns are needed.

• Students and others interested in the world of investments, private equity, M&A, commercial and M&A law, and financial journalism.
  • command of written and spoken English is mandatory.
  • Proficiency in  Word &  Powerpoint is mandatoryKnowledge of  Excel programs will also be helpful but is not mandatory.
  • No age discrimination.

Education

Studying or completed CFA, FRM, CA, CPA, BBA, MBA, Corporate Law, Journalism, Media Communications, M.A. (English), M.A>( Economics), Masters or Ph.D in finance or Mathematics.

Experience: No experience needed.

Duration of internship: Between 3 to 11 months.

How to apply *: indianpe.com@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.indianpe.com

1. Nagesh S. Yenpreddiwar

on January 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Hello Sir / Mam

I am a B.E. ( Electronics ) graduate student , presently pursuing MBA from NIT-W ( National Institute of Technology Warangal ) . I have just completed 2nd quarter and would opt my specialization as finance and as per our college curriculum we need to do 2 months Summer Internship Project. I am interested in working with your esteemed organization for my summer internship.

Kindly let me know your answer.

2. Sataru Biswas

on January 5, 2011 at 4:08 pm - Reply

NAME: Sataru Biswas
    EXPERINCE:One year experience in the line of assemby line production in Sytech Pvt Ltd
    EDUACTION:Btech & Mba

Interested in areas of portfolio managament,securities analysis and risk managemnt

Mobile:+919433489923

EMAIL ID:biswas.sata@gmail.com

3. Abhishek Arora

on January 17, 2011 at 8:50 am - Reply

Dear sir/Ma’am,
    I am a first year MBA student at Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies(Mumbai).I am interested in a summer internship opportunity at your esteemed company from april-june in 2011.I am seeking this internship as a part of the mandatory summer project that i need to complete as a part of my course curriculum.

I am primarily interested in areas of private equity research,portfolio management and the M&A scenario in India and abroad.

Hope to receive a favorable consideration on your part.

Thanks
    Abhishek Arora

4. jigar

on January 19, 2011 at 6:59 am - Reply

I am a 3rd year MSc economics from bits pilani. i wanted to do a 2 months summer internship. i am Interested in portfolio managament,securities analysis and risk management

5. Mohit Sarda

on January 20, 2011 at 11:20 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam
    I am currently pursuing my M.B.A from CHRIST UNIVERSITY,Bangalore. I am willing to Do my Summer internship with your prolific company.My field of interest is capital markets for a period of 30 days in April-may.I have also cleared a couple of NCFM to obtain the grains of the markets.
    Hoping a positive revert from your side.

mohitsarda1990@gmail.com

6. avnesh nigam

on January 20, 2011 at 3:16 pm - Reply

Dear sir/Ma’am,
    I am a first year PGDM in finance & business analytics student at EMPI NEW Delhi..I am interested in a summer internship opportunity at your esteemed company from april-june in 2011.I am seeking this internship as a part of the mandatory summer project that i need to complete as a part of my course curriculum.

I am primarily interested in area like financial analytics.

Hope to receive a favorable consideration on your part.

Thanks
    Avnesh Nigam

7. Vikas Sethia

on January 28, 2011 at 6:52 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently pursuing my MFC(Masters of Finance & Control) from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. As a part of my course curriculum, I am interested in doing my summer internship in a venture capital & private equity.

This would help me greatly in my family business which I have been involved in for the last two years which, I also hope to take up completely after the completion of my course.

Hoping a positive response from your end.

Thanking you,
    Vikas Sethia.
    Mobile: 09861566659

8. Abdul Hussain

on February 6, 2011 at 11:08 am - Reply

Hello!
    I am currently pursuing my BBM in Christ University and I am looking for a summer internship job where i can expose my skills and be an asset to a company.

Kindly let me know your answer

Thank you.

9. Kartik Chell

on February 10, 2011 at 5:05 am - Reply

Dear sir/Ma’am,
    I am a first year PGDM in finance student, UIMS at Jaipur. Area of interest in Credit analysis & equity research.I am interested in a summer internship opportunity at your esteemed company from april-june in 2011.I am seeking this internship as a part of the mandatory summer project that i need to complete as a part of my course curriculum.

I am primarily interested in area like financial analytics.

Hope to receive a favorable consideration on your part.

Kartik Chell
    kartik_chell@yahoo.com
    chhotonchell@gmail.com

10. Dayashankar Yadav

on February 10, 2011 at 5:07 am - Reply

Dear sir/Ma’am,

I am primarily interested in area like financial analytics.

Hope to receive a favorable consideration on your part.

Dayashankar Yadav
    yadavdayashankar@gmail.com

11. Kunal

on February 13, 2011 at 8:09 am - Reply

Dear Sir

I am a 4th year student and doing M.Sc economics at BITS pilani.I am interested in a summer internship opportunity at your esteemed company from may-july in 2011. Kindly let me know your response

Thanks
    Kunal

12. Saloni Jain

on February 16, 2011 at 6:19 am - Reply

Sir/Ma’am

I am a student of Bachelor of Business Studies, 2nd year at Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies. Besides good academic performance, I have undertaken a number of projects providing insights in the real financial industry. Also, I have pursued Research and Valuation course from ARC-Wall St. Training, thus have a basic knowledge about mergers and acquisitions, preparation of pitch books, company profiles etc. Also I have studied subjects like financial management and accounting, cost accounting, macro and micro economics etc.

I am looking for Summer Internship in the field of Finance (Advisory/Audit/Consultancy).

I have attached my resume for your kind perusal.

Warm Regards,
    Saloni Jain
    S.S. College of Business Studies
    Delhi University
    Ph: +91-991-0021-931

13. Nirali Mehta

on March 20, 2011 at 6:50 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Ma’am
    I am a student in St.Xaviers college and just finished my S.Y.B.A , I plan to major in economics and which to know regarding the summer internships available in areas relating to finance and economics.
    Thank you.

14. namrata saxena

on April 3, 2011 at 12:44 pm - Reply

NAME: Namrata Saxena

EDUACTION:4.5years Integrated MBA(finance),would be completing my 4th year in may-2011 from DAVV,indore.In addition to this,I am level 1 candidate at CFA institute.

Interested in areas of portfolio managament,securities analysis and equity research.

Mobile:+919713030220,+919329443646

EMAIL ID:namratasaxena12@gmail.com

15. Neerav Karia

on December 17, 2013 at 12:06 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,
    I’ve cleared my CA Final from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India in May 2013 examination with all india 25th rank and I would like to be a part of this internship program.