Free Live Project Training in asp.net, java, php

Arche Softronix Pvt. Ltd. Announces FREE LIVE PROJECTS [2010 – 2011] for BE, MCA, MCS and MCM Students.

Arche Softronix Pvt. Ltd. In association with their Software Development partners is bringing an opportunity for students who are looking for the Industrial projects. At Arche Softronix Pvt. Ltd. Students will get an opportunity to sharpen their skills by developing real time applications in the Technologies like .NET, JAVA, PHP which will make themselves an Asset for the IT Industry.

ARCHE HIGHLIGHTS FOR PROJECT

1. Exposure to Industry Standard Projects on Technologies like .NET, JAVA, PHP
  2. Specialized Technology TRAINING for project
  3. Industry Standard PROJECT DOCUMENTATION
  4. Guidance by Professionals
  5. Exposure to Complete PROJECT LIFE CYCLE
  6. Special Sessions on Campus Interview Techniques
  7. 100%  placement assuration

Regards,
Minali Shah

(Executive IT)
Arche Softronix  Pvt. Ltd.
324, 302, 309,  Lakulesh Complex, opp. Sarvottam hotel,
Nr. Arpan Complex,
Nizampura, Baroda – 390002

Phone No.: – 0265 – 3074867

Mail-ID: contact@archesoftronix.com

Web Site: www.archesoftronix.com

1. chinmay gupta

on January 27, 2011 at 10:32 am - Reply

i am a student in manipal in 6th sem(CSE).
    my id is:
    chinmay.gupta@live.com

2. Harpreet SIngh

on January 31, 2011 at 8:48 am - Reply

I am a student in NITK in 4th sem(CSE).
    .please mail me the information on how to apply for the 6 weeks industrial training.

Email Id : money95khurana@gmail.com

3. Rahul

on February 3, 2011 at 1:38 pm - Reply

i m computer science student in NIT JSR (4th sem).
    kindly you introduce me abut 1-2 months training programs ..

4. Anshul Jain

on February 4, 2011 at 1:29 pm - Reply

I need to know the companies name those who can offer me and my group Internship for 2 months (8 weeks)

5. luxman singh

on February 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm - Reply

respective sir,
    i am luxman singh , doing B- Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering ( 3rd year (6th semester) _at the lovely professional university. I want do 6 Month Live Project Internship /Training, Industrial Training of my 7th sem.., . I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is luckykapoor_21@yahoo.com
    pls do replay me on my email,,, and tell about regarding trainig

yours sincerely
    luxman singh

6. lalbabu rajak

on February 27, 2011 at 2:38 pm - Reply

i m computer science student in NIT ALLAHABAD (4th sem).
    kindly you introduce me abut 1-2 months training programs ..and
    please mail me the information on how to apply for industrial training.programs…

7. neeraj kumar

on March 3, 2011 at 3:59 am - Reply

Dear Sir
    I am a Third year CSE student in RTU,Rajasthan.I am interested in summer internship of 45 days in your esteemed organisation. I am motivated with an inclination to do something different in computers.
    Kindly let me know whether internship can be arranged in your organisation and the necessary academic requirements.
    Best Regards
    neeraj kr

8. Rahul

on March 6, 2011 at 11:49 am - Reply

I am Rahul Suthar doing MCA and i want to do Live Project Internship /Training, Industrial Training of my 6th sem.., . I would like to receive further correspondence from you regarding this . My mail Id is rahul.suthar87@gmail.com
    pls do replay me on my email,,, and tell about regarding trainig

9. Varinder Singh Grewal

on March 6, 2011 at 10:38 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am currently Studying in 4th semester of my undergraduate study at
    Institute Of Technology, BHU, Varanasi, pursuing my B.Tech. . I am
    seeking a summer internship opportunity in the field of computer
    science and engineering.

I am writing to inquire about possible intern opportunities with you.
    I have a CGPA of 7.56(on absolute scale)
    I Would be glad to provide you with any other information.

Looking forward for your response.

*Regards*

10. Abhishek Singh

on April 19, 2011 at 4:20 pm - Reply

Iam doing BCA 6th Sem in kota i want to do 4-5 months training programs in .net

11. Mukesh Choudhary

on May 11, 2011 at 11:03 pm - Reply

hello Sir,
    i m currently persuing 3rd year computer engineering from mumbai university.i have read the details of the project training.I would like to know that whether you charge for the training offered to the students.I no,then plz mail me the further details of this project training.
    waiting for your reply…
    Thankyou.

12. punam

on August 22, 2013 at 5:16 am - Reply

i m computer science student in Punam Bhuva (5th sem).
    kindly you introduce me about 6 months training PHP.

13. ishita

on August 22, 2013 at 5:17 am - Reply

i m computer science student in Ishita Hingrajiya (5th sem).
    kindly you introduce me about 6 months training PHP.

14. princy

on December 10, 2013 at 3:45 am - Reply

apply for MCA 6sem live project industrial training in java

15. ankit kasahyap

on February 14, 2014 at 11:47 am - Reply

i have done bca and i need to work online jaa project can u tell me how can i apply 6 weak and u provide intership in delhi.

16. mahesh singh Baghel