Srijna is a start up based out of Colorado, US focusing on innovative products on the web and smartphones. We have already launched a product called Ringer Genie on Android market.
What are we looking for:
- Brilliant and enthusiastic students (BE-CS or BE-IT) who want to be a part of the Srijna philosophy.
- Knowledge of Java, web technologies and basic Android.
- Desire and ability to make world class products.
What will we provide:
- Technology Training – We will provide virtual training to all interns in the field of Android and web based technologies.
- Domain Training – We will share the roadmap for our products along with the usage trends.
- Industry exposure – The design and code will be reviewed by our technical team, giving the interns a real time exposure on what to expect when they work in a professional software company.
- Exposure to industry tools – Work on industry standard repositories like Redmine, SVN, Eclipse etc.
What do the interns gain:
- Invaluable exposure to cutting edge technologies and industry standard tools.
- Production quality products and portals which will be live and can be included in the resumes.
- Certificate of internship from Srijna.
- Chance to interact with software industry experts.
- Upon successful completion of Srijna internship of six months, we will award each intern a cash stipend.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to