6 Months Internship at IndianGeeksHUB

IndianGeeksHUB is looking for Students currently Pursuing Bachelors/Masters in CS/IT or related subjects for Content Building and Analysis.

• Good Written Communication Skills.
  • Analytical Mind and Hunger for Learning about New Technologies.
  • Willing to devote 1-2 hours per day (flexible).
  • A certificate will be provided at the end of Internship along with mentioning of Contribution on Official Site.
  • Monthly Stipend will be given to every Intern Covering their Internet Bills.

Duration: 3-6 Months
How to Apply: Mail in your resume/qualification/experience at

11 Responses to “6 Months Internship at IndianGeeksHUB”

1. anoop joy says:

i am a final year mca student need to do some project in 6th sem and searching internships

• Virendra Yadav says:

Respected Sir,
      I am a final year mca student need to project work in 6th sem and searching internships.so plz can u kindly reply me regarding internships.

Virendra Yadav

2. rachna says:

I am pursuing final year MCA
    (2010 Batch) from Mumbai
    If there is any suitable
    opportunity with your
    organization for internship or
    any traininging , I would like to

3. Reena Narvekar says:

Please mention the location..is it located in mumbai?..so that we can apply for internship

4. Hello, mam/sir
    I m studnt of M.Sc. electronics gorakhpur university. I want to internship program in your organigation.

5. amit says:

Please mention the location..is it located in pune?..so that we can apply for internship

6. lavanya kumar says:

can second year students attend for internship.

7. aishwarya.r says:

May i know the location?Thankyou.

8. Manju M says:

may i know the locatin please…..

9. abhishek says:

good morning sir/mam ,
    i am student of bca of ignou.its my final sem.i want intership for learning.

10. saima says:

Respected sir/mam,
    I am pursuing MSc in clinical biochemistry.i am in 3rd sem & our course has 4th sem internship for 6 months in the leading laboratories of different hospitals like aiims,pgi,jnu etc.we are at our own will have to choose the place for internship.will u please convey the same what are the best options in banglore from oct 2011-mar 2012 for doing project as a winter training program.I am you will convey as soon as possible.
    Thankyou in anticipation.