3 Month MBA Internship Programe for Marketing student in Mumbai and Pune Location in FMCG industry

Pan Bahar leading Pan masala manufacturing company looking for 20 intern candidate for 3 month internship programe in mumbai and pune location and provide a best career platform in FMCG Sector.

More details about company can be found at

www.panbahar.com

Job profile :-

• Product promotion activity in a particular traitory given by company and handle the sales force of the product.
  • Introduce the product in market and promote more services to customer.

Stipend:

• Student will get stipend around 4,000.00 per month
  • After completion internship they will be awareded by certificate also.

Contact

WALTER DISUZA

Pan Bahar Company

CONTACT :- 9920424544

Mail your  CV now to

• walterbanglore@gmail.com,
  • walterbanglore@yahoo.com
  • kailash.455@gmail.com

1. santosh kumar

on January 15, 2011 at 11:27 am - Reply

dear sir
    this is santosh kumar from kolkata. i m doing mba course from ISB&M kolkata.
    i want to do SIP from your company.

2. DEVRAJ SINGH CHAUDHARY

on February 7, 2011 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Respected sir

my name is devraj singh chaudhary from hyderabad. I am pursuing PGDM from ICBM-SBE ,HYDERABAD .Sir i want to make my future in fmcg sector so i am intrested to work with your organization as a intern and prove my self .

3. DEVRAJ SINGH CHAUDHARY

on February 7, 2011 at 2:18 pm - Reply

respected sir

My name is Devraj singh from hyderabad .I am pursuing PGDM from ICBM-SBE ,HYDERABAD (A.P).Sir i want to make my future in FMCG sector (marketing) and i am interested to do SIP with your organization and prove my self or learn more and more in my specilization field .

4. Hamza Siddiqiui

on February 8, 2011 at 8:26 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a student studing Bachelor of Management Studies at Lala lajpat rai institute of management Mumbai,i am looking for the three months internship in marketing from april to june so i would like to work for your organisation.

5. Navjyotsing Shisodiya

on February 10, 2011 at 11:32 am - Reply

sir,
    Myself Navjyotsing Shisodiya i am pursuig MBA from imcost, thane.
    Sir i am interested to do SIP frpm your organisation.

6. zubeda patel

on March 21, 2011 at 11:02 am - Reply

Respected sirmadam

I am Zubeda Patel and i am in search for 3 months internship in HR field.So if there is any placement in this field then please let me know.

Thanking You,
    Zubeda Patel

7. vikram

on March 28, 2011 at 8:36 am - Reply

sir,
    I am vikram a watane. i am pursuing mba from p r patil collage of managment. i would like to do sip in your org.

8. Krishnakant prajapti

on April 5, 2011 at 9:36 am - Reply

Dear sir

This is krishnakant prajapati form sagar(m.p.) i am pursuing mba form BTIRT colleage sironja sagar M.P. i am in search for 3 months internship in Marketing field.So if there is
    any placement in this field then please let me know.

thanking you

9. Ankit Mehta

on April 11, 2011 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I would like to do a 3 month internship in a FMCG company. Please send me all the details.

10. neeraj dixit

on April 11, 2011 at 9:56 pm - Reply

sir /mam my self neeraj pursuing PGDM from business school of delhi from greater noida i am looking for summer interenship in marketing as per the profile i love to work with you

11. Sandeep yadav

on February 15, 2014 at 2:19 pm - Reply

I m a mms student studying in aditya college in borivali .I would like to work with your company for 3 month summer intership.Kindly give me detail .

12. Vikram Purohit

on September 30, 2014 at 6:58 pm - Reply

My name is Vikram Purohit from Davangere (Karnataka). I am pursuing MBA from Bapuji B-schools ,Davangere Under VTU –BELGAUM University.Sir i want to make my future in FMCG sector so i am interested to work with your organization as an intern and prove myself .So I need permission to do internship in your Organization.

13. Santosh Gupta

on March 8, 2015 at 10:24 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    I, am, mba student at ASM (IIBR) pune.
    I want to do my 3 months internship in FMCG sector. So, please forward me all the details.

14. Dhruv Dubey

on July 26, 2015 at 4:17 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    This is Dhruv Dubey from IPS Academy, Indore, currently I am pursuing MBA so for that, i want to do the internship in your company so please tell me the process of applying for internship in your company.
    Thanking You