Software Technology Internship at Hyderabad with Alak Ventures

Software Technology Internship are available for the period Jan 2011 – May 2011 with Alak Ventures

Job Title: Student Engineer – Intern
Company: Alak Ventures
Skills: C++, Web Development
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Location: Hyderabad
Stipend: Depends upon the candidate (above 1000/month)
Duration: 6 Months from Jan 2011

The requirements mentioned above are preferable. Student with a thirst to learn and an ambition to excel will be the ideal pick even with other lateral software skills.

Interns will be trained in-house on advanced computer vision and image processing technologies. They will have hands-on roles in product development and will be instrumental in launching the first revolutionary technology product into the consumer market. Being a part of a young startup, you will see a juvenile atmosphere of a college and at the same time a thirsty ambience to innovate and excel.

How to apply : Send resume to

14 Responses to “Software Technology Internship at Hyderabad with Alak Ventures”

1. Mahesh Goud says:

What is the average work load per week of this internship ? Can we work from the college campus itself ?

2. AV Careers says:

Mahesh, we are currently looking for a fulltime interns to work from office for the Jan – May 2011 period.

3. Srikanth says:

am pursing Mca final year am looking for Intern ship and also am a Scjp certified if any internship available please give me one ping please help to me

4. bangaram says:

I am pursing MCA(V sem completed) final year. I am looking for Intern ship. If any internship available send to my email.

5. shravan says:

hi…im presently doing my final year(ece)….i want to do the intern….may i know the details about how to apply? pls mail me to

6. asit kumar says:

i am 3rd yr b.tec(comp science) student want to do 6 weeks summer intenship in hydrabad.
    plz reply how to do

7. Deepika says:

i am doing B.Tech.(III / IV) . can i do this intern in summer

8. nilesh chauhan says:

i am 3rd yr b.tec(information technology) student want to do 6 weeks summer intenship in hydrabad.
    plz reply how to do

9. Prakash says:

I’m pursuing PGDM, in VVISM B school, I want to do internship program in HR related topics can you suggest me.
    My email

10. Prakash says:

hi…im presently doing my PGDM in VVISM B school second sem..i want to do the internship….may i know the details about how to apply? pls mail me to,
    My Specilization HR.

11. sagar says:

i wud lk 2 do summer internship

12. aravind says:

I am doing my M.Tech(CSE)..
    and looking for internship projects during my academic year… aug-2011 to may-2012..
    How can I apply for a internship?
    How i got it?

are you reply to my mail? about this information…….