Software Engineering Intern at Bangalore with Intertec Communications Ltd

Intertec Communications Ltd., Bangalore is looking for software development interns for a period of 6 months.

Intertec is an established Software Development and Technology company started by IITians. At Intertec you’ll get a chance to work with best of people and technology. You’ll get to learn the latest technologies (Rapid Application Development, Java, Cloud Computing, Webservices etc) and best practices in industry while developing applications which will get used by thousands of users. If you are self motivated and love new product development in a small company, high energy environment,this is the right place for you. More details can be found at their website:

Job Responsibilities: Develop features/functions using Rapid Application tools to build Domain specific niche applications at Intertec including integration with many external applications.

Skills required: Sound technical background. Expertise in at least one Object Oriented language (Java/C++/.Net). Knowledge of Web technologies, Javascript preferred.
Education: Computer Science Graduate (or Post Graduate)
Location: Bangalore

Duration: 4 to 6 months

Compensation: An experience certificate and a token amount of Rs 25,000 will be given at the end of the internship.

How To Apply:
If you are interested Email your resume to

This position is closed by client as they have selected the interns.

1. Ravi Chandar

on January 7, 2011 at 4:25 am - Reply

This position is now closed. Thank you very much for the overwhelming response.
    We will publish our requirement of summer interns during the month of May 2011.
    Best Wishes
    Ravi Chandar

2. Apoorv

on January 8, 2011 at 3:26 am - Reply

sir, I’m doing my 3rd year of electronics and communication ..what should i do to join your internship

3. uday pratap singh

on January 11, 2011 at 8:32 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period june-2011. At present i am pursuing my b.tech(hons), from lpu,jalandhar.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- uday979591@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 7897744924

4. shreeram

on January 16, 2011 at 7:08 am - Reply

i want to do the internship.
    i m second year student of b.tech(cse) from nit rourkela.
    but only for three months.
    from may to july.
    plz reply me asap.
    ram90money@gmail.com

5. Neetu sharma

on January 20, 2011 at 4:59 pm - Reply

dear sir,
    this is neetu sharma i m persuing MCA final year in japur.
    i want to take summer traning in ur company .so plz give me more information relatetd to summer traning
    thanx

6. Savitha

on January 29, 2011 at 5:19 pm - Reply

hello sir,

i am savitha pursuing my MCA 6 th sem now and looking for a internship,can u give the details abt internship in ur company
    thnk you/

7. DIVYA

on January 30, 2011 at 3:49 pm - Reply

sir/madam,
    I am doing my final year Engineering degree in computer science .I want to do intern in your concern.please provide details regarding to my mail
    email: divyaspoy@gmail.com

8. Ashish Kumar

on January 31, 2011 at 5:03 am - Reply

Respected Sir
    I would like to do the internship with this company during june 2011.So please mail me how to apply for this intern.I m pursuing my btech in WBUT (West Bengal University).
    Kindly send me the full information.
    Thnaku
    Ashish Kumar
    id- meetashishkr@gmail.com
    ph- 9002876919

9. yamini

on February 19, 2011 at 11:07 am - Reply

respected sir/maam,
    i am yamini, a computer science and engineering student of 2nd year pursuing b.tech.i am really keen to do join you at summer internship program in months of may,june and july 2011. i would be grateful to you if you give me an oppurtunity for the same.i have good knowledge and understanding of c/c++ and java.

10. Amruta Shamrao Moon

on April 5, 2011 at 4:19 am - Reply

I would like to apply for this internship