Software Engineering Intern at Bangalore with Intertec Communications Ltd

Intertec Communications Ltd., Bangalore is looking for software development interns for a period of 6 months.

Intertec is an established Software Development and Technology company started by IITians. At Intertec you’ll get a chance to work with best of people and technology. You’ll get to learn the latest technologies (Rapid Application Development, Java, Cloud Computing, Webservices etc) and best practices in industry while developing applications which will get used by thousands of users. If you are self motivated and love new product development in a small company, high energy environment,this is the right place for you. More details can be found at their website:

Job Responsibilities: Develop features/functions using Rapid Application tools to build Domain specific niche applications at Intertec including integration with many external applications.

Skills required: Sound technical background. Expertise in at least one Object Oriented language (Java/C++/.Net). Knowledge of Web technologies, Javascript preferred.
Education: Computer Science Graduate (or Post Graduate)
Location: Bangalore

Duration: 4 to 6 months

Compensation: An experience certificate and a token amount of Rs 25,000 will be given at the end of the internship.

How To Apply:
If you are interested Email your resume to

This position is closed by client as they have selected the interns.

10 Responses to “Software Engineering Intern at Bangalore with Intertec Communications Ltd”

1. Ravi Chandar says:

This position is now closed. Thank you very much for the overwhelming response.
    We will publish our requirement of summer interns during the month of May 2011.
    Best Wishes
    Ravi Chandar

2. Apoorv says:

sir, I’m doing my 3rd year of electronics and communication ..what should i do to join your internship

3. uday pratap singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period june-2011. At present i am pursuing my, from lpu,jalandhar.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID-
    Mob No.- 7897744924

4. shreeram says:

i want to do the internship.
    i m second year student of from nit rourkela.
    but only for three months.
    from may to july.
    plz reply me asap.

5. Neetu sharma says:

dear sir,
    this is neetu sharma i m persuing MCA final year in japur.
    i want to take summer traning in ur company .so plz give me more information relatetd to summer traning

6. Savitha says:

hello sir,

i am savitha pursuing my MCA 6 th sem now and looking for a internship,can u give the details abt internship in ur company
    thnk you/

7. DIVYA says:

I am doing my final year Engineering degree in computer science .I want to do intern in your concern.please provide details regarding to my mail

8. Ashish Kumar says:

Respected Sir
    I would like to do the internship with this company during june 2011.So please mail me how to apply for this intern.I m pursuing my btech in WBUT (West Bengal University).
    Kindly send me the full information.
    Ashish Kumar
    ph- 9002876919

9. yamini says:

respected sir/maam,
    i am yamini, a computer science and engineering student of 2nd year pursuing am really keen to do join you at summer internship program in months of may,june and july 2011. i would be grateful to you if you give me an oppurtunity for the same.i have good knowledge and understanding of c/c++ and java.

10. Amruta Shamrao Moon says:

I would like to apply for this internship