MCA Summer Internship with on job project and training

Job Title : MCA Internship with on job Live project & training

Job Location : Pune

Stipend: 2,000

Company Name: Cursive Technologies Pvt Ltd

Details of internship : visit cursivetech.com/mca.html

Desired profile: Web development in JAVA, Struts

Education : MCA, MSC etc

Experience: None

Duration of internship : 6 Months

How to apply: Read all the details properly on the link cursivetech.com/mca.html and then send your resumes before 28th December 2010 to careers@cursivetech.com.

For more details feel free to contact us. MCA projects & training will start soon after shortlisting & interviewing all candidates.

Company website: cursive technologies

8 Responses to “MCA Summer Internship with on job project and training”

1. Asish kumar nayak says:

Looking for 6 months internship program.MCA 2010 year of passing out

2. avelina says:

hello sir/madam,
    This is Avelina i am pursuing MCA final year and seeking out project for 6th sem which is a part of my academics, my contact num 9535235843
    Thanking you

3. Yogesh Patil says:

I had completed three project in mca.

4. ADITYA DAHAL says:

hello sir/madam
    m pursuing my mca and i m in 6th sem in which we need to do the project which is the part of our academics.. my contact num is:9035397335

5. NIKHIL RAJ.L.R says:

hello sir/madam
    m pursuing my mca and i m in 6th sem in which we need to do the project which is the part of our academics.. my contact num is:9446773914

6. Yadagiri says:

Hi, SIr. now iam persuing MCA pass out in 2011. i want to do live project please inform me any details

7. Rajiv Ranjan Priyadarshi says:

hello sir,
    I am Rajiv Ranjan Priyadarshi.I an doing MCA-iv sem from pondicherry university
    for that i want to do summer vacation project under your company…….thanks

8. abinaya subramaniyan says:

i am abinaya. i am doing MCA 1st year from bharathidasan university trichy, for theat i want to do summer vacation project under your company…

Abinaya.s,