LAKSHYA SOFTWARE SOLUTION are looking for some enthusiastic interns to work with us to promoter WEBEMS (ERP)erp for educational institutions
Responsibility

The interns will be responsible for market study and research and would also play a critical role in promoting, branding and selling our product. The internship will be based AT CHHIITTISGARH
Desired profile

Interns should have excellent communication skills and should be passionate about business development related activities.
The interns will get a chance to work the promoters directly and in addition to real learning, they will make some stipend income as well. The company will provide all the required support to intern so that she/he is able to deliver the best possible outcome. The intern will also have the chance to join the company on full time basis but it will be decided based on interns performance.

How to apply

Lakshya Software Solution, Second Floor, Vanashree Complex, Above Shivam Garments, Warje Naka, Warje, Pune-400058

Email : lakshyasoftwaresolution.com@indianinternship.com

33 Responses to “MBA Summer Interns required for LAKSHYA SOFTWARE SOLUTION PUNE Solutions at Raipur, BILASPUR Chattisgarh”

1. Tanvi says:

Hi,
    I am interested in internship at Lakshya..Can u please fill me in with some mroe details??

2. abinash says:

3. Abhinay Sonar says:

Respected sir,
    I am a student of M.B.A.(HR) in Mumbai Univesity. I would like to do internship in you’r company. Please give me details about that.

4. ayushijain says:

sir i am pursuing mba hr from bharati vidyapeth pune .sir i want to do summer internship in your company .Please give me details about that

5. Anand says:

Hello sir i m anand from korba c.g. I want to intern with ur company i had complet my mba hr from ptu jalandhar. Reply me..

6. HI,
    SIR I AM STUDENT OF MMM IN PUNE UNIVERSITY AND MY HOME TOWN IN CHATTISGARH.I WOULD LIKE TO ENTERNSHIP IN YOUR COMPANY ,SO PLEASE ME SOME DETAIL HOW TO APPLY.

THANKS.

• sunil shukla says:

ok give me u r number or call me 9764405440

• BINAY says:

hiiii sir.
      m binay kumar pal i am pursuing mba in marketing from vishwa vishwani hyd ,sir i want to do summer intership program in cg plz help me i dont find any company in bilaspaur. i dont have any idea to related plz help me my mob no 8103327427 suggest me company in bilaspaur m alreay late…..

7. bikram keshari kund says:

sir, I am doing MBA at center for it education(cite) ,BPUT. I intrested to do SIP on “finance” in your co. . plz send me detels about this

8. om prakash says:

sir , my name – om prakash shaw, i am doing P.G.D.M . FROM REGIONAL COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AUTONOMOUS , situated in bhubneswar , MY SPECIALIZATION IS FINANCE . so i want imtership please you inform me quickly .

9. sunil shukla says:

ok tell me u r id or give me call my number 9764405440

10. sunil shukla says:

give me u id or call me 9764405440

11. avinash kumar says:

sir,
    I am student of pgdm and i would like to do internship in your company,so kindly give me information about company

12. prasad lode says:

hi,
    I am MBA 1st year student of pune university.
    give me some details how to apply..

Thanks & Regard
    prasad londhe.
    8055527088

13. PRATIBHA SINGH says:

I M PRATIBHA SINGH….I M PURSUING MBA(FINANCE) FROM JAMIA HAMDARD…I HAVE DONE B.TECH(ECE) FROM U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY…..I WANT TO DO INTERNSHIP IN YOUR FIRM….PLZ GET ME BACK WITH THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY….MY EMIL ID IS…pratibhasingh9389@gmail.com

14. Anshul Jain says:

Hi ,i have done my B.E from computer science and currently pursuing my MBA in International Business and Marketing(DUAL) from noida.Basically i am looking for summer internship for 8 weeks.. I hometown is bilaspur only..

15. chudamani banjare says:

Respected Sir
    I am pursuing mba 2nd sem from Naayan prasad institute of technology raipur
    Sir i want to join summer internship in your company .Sir i am also graduated in computer application.and current learning ethical hacking from appin institute samta colony.
    so pls send me some detail how to apply.chudamanibanjare89@gmail.com
    cell no. 8103256222

16. shirish ganorkar says:

Hi ,i have done my B.E from computer science and currently pursuing my MBA in finance from pune. i am looking for summer internship for 8 weeks..
    email id -shirish.ganorkar@rediffmail.com

17. hi
    i’m interested in internship at lakshya……….can u please tell me what should i do ?

18. hi
    I am interestad in summer intrnship at lakshaya.

19. rishi says:

hi,
    I am MBA 1st year student of pune university.
    give me some details how to apply..
    Thanks & Regard
    rishi .
    9763048255

20. pradeep kumar sen says:

Hi ,i have done my B.E from computer science and currently pursuing my MBA from BHILAI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DURG (C.G).sir i want to do summer intership program in ur comany,,so pls send me some detail how to apply

21. lalit shete says:

plz call 9730211725

22. BINAY says:

hiiii sir.

23. nilesh rande says:

Sir in nilesh from pine.doing mbs 2sem.and also I have done sap fico.sir in interested in yr comp to do summer project.plz help me.contact no-9922274661

24. deepak burman says:

Hi, sir
    i am MBA 1st year student in RAIPUR INSTITUTED OF TECHNOLOGY.sir i want to do summer intership in finance at Lakshya . plz give me some details how to apply.

25. ADITI KHARE says: