Internship for MBA Marketing at Pune

Internship for MBA Marketing at Pune are available with Zaib Technologies Pvt. Ltd. We are looking for MBA Interns to formulate and execute a business plan for a new business dimension of our organization. Interns may be offerred jobs after completion of internship.

Job Title : Marketing Trainee
Job Location : Pune
Stipend : Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 15,000
Company Name : Zaib Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Details of the Project will be provided on request.

Company profile:

Zaib Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian Embedded System Consultancy, Development and Training company with a six years of rich experience in microcontroller based project design.

Desired profile:

All young, dynamic, pupils with good communication skills and pleasat personality are welcome.

Education : MBA

Experience : Freshers

Duration of internship : Six Months

How to apply: Email your resume with Subject “MBA Internship” to

zaib-tech.com@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.zaib-tech.com

6 Responses to “Internship for MBA Marketing at Pune”

1. manish chand pandey says:

i want to some knowladge about summer training.from whare we should do.

2. Anubhav Thapa says:

hi,
    can I get detail’s abt the job

3. Dipender Kumar Singh says:

Hello Sir,
    I am pursuing my PGDM from Master School Of Management,meerut(U.P). I am interested in pursuing my career in marketing. I am interested in doing summer internship from Zaib Technologies Pvt. Ltd. . So please give me the necessary details.What are the further procedure to get this intern…… i am eagerly waiting for your reply.

4. TANVI KAUL says:

respected sir,
    can i get more details of the internship like the date of commencement etc.Hoping to get a reply from you.
    regards
    tanvi kaul

5. alpana singha says:

sir ,
    i m pursuing PGP-MBA DUAL DEGREE COURSE from MIT COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT,PUNE. I M INTERESTED IN MARKETING SPECIALISATION .PLEASE REPLY I WIL BE OBLIGED

6. Satya Rathore says:

sir, i am a PGDM student. i have taken marketing as my specialization. i want 2 do summer internship in ur company, plz give me details of the project.