Interns for PR, Marketing & Events at Mumbai

Interns for PR, Marketing & Events at Mumbai are required for Music2Deal.com  (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Job Title : Intern – PR, Mktg & Events

Job Location : Mumbai

Stipend : None

Company Name Music2Deal.com (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Overview of internship: The intern will be responsible for handling press relations for publicity campaigns, creating marketing pitches, using social networking sites to promote the company.

Company profile: Music2Deal.com is a Germany-based music networking website that unites the global music marketplace.

Details of internship

Desired profile:

Education : BMM/ BA in Advertising/BBA/Equivalent Diploma in Mass Communication.
Experience : Freshers or candidates with a previous internship experience in Mktg/PR/may apply.
Other

Duration of internship : One month, after which the candidates will be considered for absorption into the company

Any other information : Required skills: EXCELLENT written and oral communication skills, Internet proficiency, expertise with Social networking sites, analytical skill, the ability to ideate

How to apply *: Send CV’s to music2deal@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.music2deal.com

1. Mona marwah

on December 15, 2010 at 6:07 am - Reply

the e’mail id given to post resume is invalid. please send the corect email id

2. Mithun

on March 2, 2011 at 2:59 pm - Reply

I am pursuing my MBA degree from Manipal University. I am looking for Summer Internship Project at your company for 3 months. Please help me in getting through.
    You can call me or mail me to the below address.

Mithun Pawar
    Mobile No.: 7676965465
    e-mail: mith_pawar@yahoo.co.in

3. Manasi

on March 22, 2011 at 8:25 am - Reply

i am pursuing bmm from mumbai. i wish to do summer internship with your company. please help me get through the procedures of the same. waiting for a reply.
    Regards.

4. Rahul Pandey

on April 17, 2011 at 5:40 am - Reply

Sir/ma’m,

I am student of International Institute of Professional studies, Indore and pursuing course in MBA( Ad & PR). I am interested in the internship programme you are offering.
    kindly let me know all the formalities about this.

Regards
    Rahul Pandey
    IIPS,Indore
    M.P.
    cont. no. 9074114828
    email_id rahulpandey.iips@gmail.com

5. Touha Khan

on December 27, 2013 at 9:50 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is Touha Khan, I am Pursuing my B.M.S Degree course, I am in my F.Y looking forward to do internship at your company. I have sent you an email with my resume on the above give email address. Please do have a look at it once and revert to me soon.

Regards,
    Touha Khan.

6. Megha Singh

on February 15, 2014 at 8:58 am - Reply

Second Year Mass Media Student
    (BMM)
    Wanting to pursue internship.
    Fresher , want to gain some experience in the field media .

7. Aastha Garg

on November 12, 2014 at 7:34 am - Reply

I m in second year of mass media…I want to pursue internship to gain n experience in PR field.. I m a fresher.
    Can I apply..?

8. manish suvarna

on February 22, 2015 at 7:31 am - Reply

hii i m first year mass media n i m looking for summer internship to gain some experience in PR feild becoz my plan is to do journalism thats y i want internship in PR so pls help me out to get this internship

9. Divya sharma

on April 26, 2016 at 4:33 am - Reply

I m pursuing BA in advertising and print journalism in school of film and mass communication from sam higginbottom Institute of agricultural technology and science.
    I wish to do summer internship with your company. please help me get through the procedures of the same. waiting for a reply.