Intern: International Business Management Mumbai

Silvol India Pvt Ltd is looking for Interns in International Business Management at Mumbai

Job Title – Intern – International Business Management

Job Profile:

Role of supporting the International Business Division to develop sales in International Markets. The major responsibilities will include:

– Lead Generation
– Data Management
– Client Interaction

Loacation: Powai, Mumbai

Company: Silvol India Pvt Ltd

Education: MBA/BBA

Experience: Sales experience will be an advantage

Stipend: 6,000 per month. There will be some incentives based on the performance

Duration of Internship: 3 months with the internship starting in January 2011. Following the internship the candidate can also get a job offer depending on the performance.

How to apply

Interested candidate can send their resume at

Know more

8 Responses to “Intern: International Business Management Mumbai”

1. Sujit Kumar Jha says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a B.Tech in Mechanical from VJTI Mumbai. I have an excellent academics and a strong background. I am interested in Marketing field and I want to build my career in this sector.
    Please inform me if I am eligible for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujit Kumar Jha

2. Sandeep Sharma says:

Respected sir,
    i am doing MBA from Indore in Marketing and H.R.
    i am interested in this opportunity. My internship will start in April 2011 could there be any opportunity there at that time?

3. gitika kamdar says:

i am student in amity global business school.i am doing BBA, first year. can i apply for the job?

4. vikesh sharma says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am student of bussiness school from mumbai i am looking for internship in your company

Thanks & Regards
    vikesh Sharma

5. shakti rana says:

Hello Sir/Mam

I am doing my MBA from NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT. My area of specialization is Marketing and i am further seeking for a internship from your organization. i would be really grateful if you consider my request.

Shakti Rana

6. Santosh Alyalmath says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am currently doing my MBA from Sinhagad Institute of Management, Pune in International Business. I am interested in the doing my summer Internship from May 2011 from your organisation. Please let me know if i am eligible for the same.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanking You,

Santosh Alyalmath

7. ajay pramaod surve says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am student of yadhavroa tasgoankar school of business management And pursuing my first year of MMS. In second year I am going to pursue my specialisation in HR (Training And Development). I want to join your organization to gain knowledge and work for 3months as my summer internship (May , June & july).

contact no:9773573029