HR Internship in Mumbai as Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Specialist with SutraHR the Coolest HR Company in Mumbai
Company Name: PeopleSutra – a tech oriented people Services Company. Through our businesses, sutralite.com, sutrahr.com and sutrajobs.com, we cater to hundreds of Start-ups,SMEs and emerging new-age media, tech, digital and mobile VAS companies from all over India.
This job opportunity is for our business unit Sutra HR is a recruitment consulting company, which focuses on enabling start-ups and emerging companies find the right talent for their growing enterprises.
Other Businesses under Sutra Services:
SutraLite which is a unique low cost recruitment service that aims to provide unmatchable “value for money” solutions to any company looking to save costs of hiring.
SutraJobs.com, is slated to be a web based recruitment automation platform, which streamlines and automates the entire recruitment process – from drafting KRAs, posting jobs to receiving
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Oshiwara, Andheri (W)
Duration :6 months to 1 year
Note: Candidates from Central/Navi Mumbai please avoid sending your resume.The main reason being the traveling time.
Why Sutra ?
- Flexible timing (walkin anytime between 9:30 am -12:00 pm)
- Open terrace lounge with dart board,punching bag and Hukka (only after you complete your work :))
- We work hard ,but party harder,check out the pics below
- Birthday dinners and in house barbeque parties
This job requires candidate to be an experienced recruiter with knowledge of using job portals, head hunting, and working on multiple profiles under pressure. Of course, experience in IT or Media recruitment gives added bonus points
The Job includes the following role & responsibilities
- To plan, coordinate and execute end-to-end hiring/recruitment assignments.
- Screening, short listing, taking telephone rounds, writing accurate feedback and following up with candidates
- Handling all scheduling activities between candidates and clients, also negotiation & fixation of salaries.
- Other than the traditional job sites, using Linkedin, Facebook, Google search, etc., including Head hunting
- Following processes and maintaining internal Database of candidates
- Managing Clients as Accounts, and maintaining healthy business relationships with them
- Assisting Clients in drafting Job Descriptions, KRAs, etc. & providing them with expert opinions about market standards regarding various recruitment related queries
- Payment collection management
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Brainstorming on various ideas being considered to grow the company even bigger
- Drafting processes related to recruitment strategies, training new-employees, goal/target definition and achievement plans, etc.
- Contributing to the overall management of the company affairs, as and when needed
- Taking coffee, smoke or gossip breaks
- Keeping your desk clean and setting an example for other clumsy guys around
- Joining us on team outings – \\\”cheque aa gaya\\\” party/bday parties/etc.
- Min 1+ year of Work Experience in the recruitment field (preferably Media/Online/Dotcom)
- With Consultancy/Agency background would be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy levels, drive and resilience
- Good computer knowledge, proficient at using the Internet, and demonstrable technical aptitude / inclination
- Intelligent and good logical reasoning
- Ability to work under constant pressure.
- Graduation in any field
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details: