HR Interns at Bangalore based IT Firm Hibiscus Technology Solutions

HR Interns at Bangalore based IT Firm Hibiscus Technology Solutions

Job Location: Bangalore

Stipend: Industry Standards

Company Name: Hibiscus Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd

Overview of internship: Candidate needs to assist the recruitment process along with handling day to day operational activities.

Company profile: Hibiscus Technology was established in May 2008 and has been growing steadily since. We are a Flat organisations with over 40 team members. We are one of the leading names in Web and Mobile app companies in Bangalore. Our clientele includes the likes of MTV, NICK, ABC News, Johnson & Johnson, Symphony etc.

Details of internship:
* Posting the job opportunities in the Job portals.
* Sourcing the profiles from the portals like Naukri, Monster etc.
* Fetching the database from social networking sites.
* Coordinating with candidate and the interview panel.
* Assisting with the day to day HR activities.

Desired profile: MBA HR/ Operations with and excellent verbal and written skills.

Education : MBA HR or equivalent

Experience: Prior experience is an added advantage. Fresher can also apply.

Duration of internship: 2-4 Months

How to apply: send resume to hibiscustech.com@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.hibiscustech.com

1. MAHESH JADHAV

on January 14, 2011 at 8:58 am - Reply

Respeced Sir/Madam
    Currently I am completing my 2nd Semester of MY PGDM course at pune.
    I am looking for an Organizationns for my Summer Project. in the field HR..
    kindly reply me..If your orgnization will allow me

PGDM(ABM)
    UG- BSc (ABM)
    09370795646

2. sadaf zeba

on February 5, 2011 at 8:17 am - Reply

I AM PURSUING MY PGDM+MPM FROM SINHGAD PUNE AND PUNE UNIVERSITY.I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP OF 45 DAYS .

3. Shyne

on February 16, 2011 at 7:11 am - Reply

Greetings…
    Am pursuing my PGDM in Coimbatore.I want to do Summer internship program for 2 months in HR field. I will be happy to work with your company and work for the company.
    Kindly do reply me regarding the same.

4. Sushmitha Prasad

on February 19, 2011 at 6:05 am - Reply

I am pursuing my MBA at VIT university and would like to do an internship in MBA(HR) during the months of April and May. The area of specialisation would be recruitment or training and development. Hoping for a positive response.

5. Puja kumari

on April 4, 2011 at 6:06 pm - Reply

hi my name is puja i m doing my PGDM with HR(IME gaziabad) specialization. i m looking a summer internship project work in your company. if u have any opportunity plz refer me.
    my contact ID is princessofheaven21@gmail.com

6. Farha Naaz

on June 26, 2011 at 2:53 pm - Reply

Dear Students

I am Student of MBA – HR from Delhi. I am doing my summer internship in PF Infotech as a Asst. HR.
    You can also apply for “SUMMER INTERNSHIP” here