INDUSTRIAL /PROJECT TRAINING @ CMC Limited , A TATA Enterprise

Training shall be conducted in three modules

Step-I: 2.5 Months

Undergo Technology Training (Choose Any one of the following topics)

• Visual Studio.Net 2010 (VB.NET/ASP.NET/C#.NET)
• J2EE
• J2ME (MOBILE APPLICATIONS)
• WAN Management through CCNA
• PHP (Web Development)
• Ethical Hacking (IT Security)
• Microsoft SHAREPOINT (MOSS)
• Microsoft Biz Talk Server
• RHCT Linux
• Networking (MCSE)
• IBM DB2
• IBM Tivoli Storage Management System
• Oracle 10g-DBA
• SQT (HP-Mercury Tools)
• Embedded Systems
• SQL Server 2008

Step-II: 2 Months

• Project Development

A ‘2 months’ project on the technologies dealt with in the first step.

One project will be provided to a group of 2-3 students. The size of the group will depend on the nature of the project.

Step-III:

• Viva and Documentation

A viva-voce will be conducted for each student at the end of the project. Each team will also be required to give a presentation on the project assigned to them.

Eligibility

BE/BTech in (CS/IT/Electronics/Electricals/EEE/IC) or MCA

Investments (this is a paid training)

Rs. 8,000/- + service tax (Fees valid till 31/12/2010)

Advantages @ CMC Limited

• Comprehensive Technology Coverage
• Project Guidance by a Team of Managers
• Certification by a ‘TCS’ Subsidiary
• Wide Industry Recognition
• Genuine Placement Assistance
• Regular Placement Talks with Industry Experts from Top-Notch IT MNC’s
• Exclusive copyrighted e-Book containing questions asked in HR and Technical Interviews

For Registrations, Contact

Sabia Rais / Ashish Arora

CMC Limited (A Tata Enterprise)

8, Vaishali, 3rd Floor, Main Metro Road, Pitam Pura, New Delhi-110034
Ph.: 09313877528, 09810324822, 011-65905335
E-Mail : cmcnoida.com@indianinternship.com
URL : www.cmcltd.com

12 Responses to “6 MONTHS MCA / B.TECH. LIVE PROJECT INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN CMC LIMITED, NEW DELHI”

1. uday pratap singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period june-2011. At present i am pursuing my b.tech(hons), from lpu,jalandhar.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- uday979591@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 7897744924

2. Mohit yadav says:

Respected Sir
    I would like to my internship with your organisation during the period of feb-july 2011.
    At present i am pursuing my b.tech (cse), from mdu rohtak.
    kindly give me the necessary information.
    mobile-9996378101

3. pooja says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am a b.tech(CSE) 6th semester student of RBCENTW HOSHIARPUR,PUNJAB. I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period june-2011.Please give me the information regarding 6 months training on web development in your organisation
    Thank you.
    yours sincerely

4. kapil bansal says:

i year students. suggest me

5. nilesh singh says:

dear sir/mam,
    i am in the last sem of MCA and i want to go through an intense software live project on
    dot net (window apps as well as on web apps.) so plz suggest me the prospects of going through, from yours organisation.
    also answer me the following questions
    why should i opt your institution and what is so special about yours institution that others lags behind.
    last but not the least, what are the qualifications of the faculty members under which we will undergo the project.
    pls do ans my queries.

6. NOOPUR CHOUDHARY says:

Respected sir,
    With due respect, I NOOPUR CHOUDHARY, am doing my btech from NIT Bhopal wants to do my summer internship under your organisation. kindly give me the detail about the same and even the necessary detail. sir i will b highly grateful.
    Thanking you.
    Yours’ sincerely,
    Noopur Choudhary
    3rd year Civil
    NIT Bhopal

7. Sagar Goyal says:

Respected Sir
    I am a b.tech(CSE) 6th semester student of RTU,Rajasthan. I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period june-2011.Please give me the information regarding 6 months training .
    Thank you.
    yours sincerely
    Sagar Goyal
    9024975753

8. vishnu chakravati says:

Respected sir,
    I am a MCA final year student from jabalpur engineering college jabalpur m.p. sir I want to internship on the .net technology so plz give me a chance sir…..