6 Month Live Project Training providing by CMC Ltd Noida A TCS Subsidiary.

6 Month Live Project Training providing by CMC Ltd Noida – A TCS Subsidiary

CMC Ltd Noida A TCS Subsidiary is providing 6Weeks / 6 Months Industrial Training to All MCA / B.E / B.Tech student on self support basis. We have tide- up with various Engineering colleges in the form of Project / Industrial Training to provide the high-end training program especially on:-

• .Net 2008 (Microsoft Curriculum)
  • Java Core, Adv. Java, J2EE
  • Embedded Systems
  • Oracle 9i DBA Track (OCA/OCP)
  • With Real Time Live Projects.

About CMC Limited

CMC LTD, an efficient Training and Placement cell is constantly working towards providing the best career prospect to the students.

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications or apply to us at the following email id:

cmcnoida.com@indianinternship.com
www.cmcnoida.com

14 Responses to “6 Month Live Project Training providing by CMC Ltd Noida A TCS Subsidiary.”

1. ARIJEET MITRA says:

SIR,
    I am a b.tech 4th semester student of NIT ROURKELA. i would like to enroll myself for the summer internship program for 2 months nd then continue during subsequent holidays in winters or next summers.
    please do reply if if any such provisions could be made . I believe this would be convenient to most of the colledge students.
    yours sincerely

2. Mithun says:

Dear admin,

This is Mithun.. I’ve completed my MCA Vth semester examinations shortly.. It’s the time for me to accomplish a project.. I need information about the companies at bangalore that provide me the internships as well as projects.. Please provide me the details about them.. Waiting for your valuable response…

Yours Sincerely
    Mithun

3. Ruchir Sajwan says:

Sir,
    I’m pursuing B.tech from electronics and communication and its my last semester, I want to do 6 months industrial training in this very field.

thanking you in anticipation

Yours Sincerely

4. a krishna geetha says:

sir,
    i am a studid of btech 3rd year in bangalore……………i would like to enroll myself for the summer internship program……….
    please do mail me if there is any possibility…………………….
    yours sincerely
    geetha

5. Mehul says:

Dear Sir

I am a B.Tech, Computer Engineering Student from Ryerson University in toronto, Canada.
    I would like to apply for the above internship program. Please give me the details.

Thanks and Regards
    Mehul A

6. deepika anand says:

Sir,
    I’m pursuing B.E(IT) from Netaji Subhas Institue of Technology and its my 4th semester, i would like to enroll myself for the summer internship program for 2 month..Please provide me with details
    Yours sincerely

7. Goutami says:

Sir,
    I am a 4th semester B.Tech Electrical Engineering student of IIT Bhubaneshwar . I m interested in doing internship in this summer vacation .Please guide me and suggest some companies for doing intern.
    Hoping for a positive reply.

8. NITISH KUMAR RANJAN says:

sir,
    I am doing b.tect in ece branch.
    I want to be six month industrial tranning ,
    so, plz do repry .

9. luxman singh says:

respective sir
    i am a b.tech ECE 3rd year student in lovely professional university..i see in your site that u r providded a embedded system trainng… and i want to do 6 Month Live Project Training on embedded syt …
    so plss do replay me my e-mail add..

thanks
    luxmans
    email- luckykapoor_21@yahoo.com

10. luxman singh says:

respective sir
    so plss do replay me on my e-mail add..

thanks
    luxmans
    email- luckykapoor_21@yahoo.com

11. luxman singh says:

respective sir,
    i am a b.tech ECE 3rd year student in lovely professional university,, i am see in ur webpage that u provide the 6 Month Live Project Training providing
    pls.. do reply on my email id,,, and expalin about it..

thanks
    luxman

12. Rajat sharma says:

dear sir,
    most respectfully ,i m doing B-Tech in computers (3rd year).i want to do 6 months training in sofware development in industry.my training starts frm july to dec.(2011).please reply n i want to get ur suggestions..

13. sukhmani says:

I’m pursuing B.tech from electronics and communication and its my 6th semester, I want to do 6 months industrial training in this very field in 8th sem.

14. sukhmani says: