6 month internship for mca, b.tech(it/cse), pgdca,bca

CREZONE Technologies is going to start Internship Programme / 6 Month or 4 month training refers to work experience that is relevant to professional development prior to completion of degree. One of the requirements for the award of any technical degree (MCA, BCA, BSC (IT), MSC (IT), B.Tech) is that students must complete at least 6 month internship programme. It is normally preffered during final semesters of above mention degrees. Internship Programme is very important in the development of professional and practical skills.

Our Training:
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM/ SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
For B.Tech (C.S/I.T), MCA, BCA, BSC (IT), MSC (IT), PGDCA,
• CORE JAVA
• C/ DATA STRUCTURES
• C++ using OOPS
• ADVANCE JAVA
• Visual Basic
• VB.Net
• Asp.net with C#
• J2EE & STRUTS
• PHP & MYSQL
• LINUX ADMINISTRATION (KERNEL LEVEL/ SCRIPT LEVEL)
• NETWORK PROGRAMMING
• ORACLE AND DEVELOPER

Job Opportunity: Job placement assistance student

Recruitment process: Candidates will selected through CIET (crezone internship entrance test), which will be held on 9-january-2011.

Duration :
INTERNSHIP:- 6 Months
Software Development Training: According to Training subject (min. 12 weeks to max. 16 weeks)

E-Mail: crezonetech@indianinternship.com

27 Responses to “6 month internship for mca, b.tech(it/cse), pgdca,bca”

1. sumit says:

My name is sumit, i am mca student, want to do internship in your company.

2. M.S.karthik says:

sir/madam,
    my name is karthik.i’m intrested in doing an intern.can u please tel me how to apply for the entrance exam that u hav mentioned.

3. ramesh says:

my name is ramesh, pursuing mca III year, want to do internship in your company

4. Jothi says:

Sir,
    I am pursuing MCA . I need an Internship at your company. Please can you inform me about the procedure to attend CIET.Is there any registration to be done?..

please keep me informing about the details..

5. urvashi says:

i m btech(Computer science) student in final sem and i want to do training in your company

6. Sukesh kumar says:

this is sukesh kumar,i am doing MCA in Mangalore, am looking for internship project in your company

7. sri says:

im doing M.C.A. I want to do internship in your company.

8. Anitha says:

myself anitha, i am an MCA student, wana to do internship in your company. how to register for CIET exam.

9. karkuzhalik says:

Ia m pursuing mca II year….how to register for CIET exam

10. prasanjit says:

hi sir,
    i am prasanjit persuing b.tech in comp.science engg. from durgapur.presently i am in 3rd year(6th sem). how i can apply for ciet exams for internship. please suggest me.
    thanking you.

11. Anurag says:

Sir,
    I am studying in MCA III year, and need internship in your company ,Please inform me how to register in CIET exam.

12. manish says:

My name is Manish Sankhla.. I m pursuing mca in 6th sem and i’m intrested in doing an intern.can u please tel me how to apply for the entrance exam that u hav mentioned

13. S.Ganapathi says:

how to apply the entrance exam ………

14. indraja says:

Hello sir,i’m pursuing btech final year(cse),i am very much interested in doing internship.
    please kindly help me out by giving more details.

15. myself Asheesh Sharma, i am an MCA student, wana to do internship in your company. how to register for CIET exam.

16. vasudha chawla says:

hello,
    I am Vasudha , please tell the procedure for CIET exam n how to register for that

17. nitin kumar says:

can u provide me details about the entrance exam….and the centers for exams

18. ishita singh says:

how 2 apply for entrance???

19. SENTHURKANI.S says:

hello,
    I am KANI SIR during B.TCH IT IN COIMBATORE . I need an Internship at your company. Please can you inform me about the procedure to attend CIET.Is there any registration to be done?.., PLEASE SIR

20. Ashish sharma says:

Respected sir/madam,
    My name is Ashish sharma and i am a student of Btech CSE . I want to do training in ur company . Kindly, tell me more about ur CIET entrance exam .

21. Kvta.G says:

Hello sir/madam,

Myself Kavya.G
    i’m pursuing btech final year(ISE),i am very much interested in doing internship.
    please kindly help me out by giving more details.

22. Kavya.G says:

Sir/Madam
    I am pursuing b.tech(ise) . I need an Internship at your company. Please can you inform me about the procedure to attend CIET.Is there any registration to be done?..
    please keep me informing about the details..

23. uday pratap singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period june-2011. At present i am pursuing my b.tech(hons), from lpu,jalandhar.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    eMAIL ID- uday979591@gmail.com
    Mob No.- 7897744924

24. shraddha srivastava says:

sir,m the final year student of MCA n m inrested to join trainibng before 20th,2011……plz give me all details abt internship trng
    email id-shraddha.srivastava9@gmail.com

25. Virendra Yadav says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I would like to do my internship with your organization during the period june-2011. At present i am pursuing my MCA from Mumbai.
    Kindly pass me the necessary information.
    Thank you.
    EMAIL ID:- viren2510@gmail.com

26. Arun singh charak says:

Good afternoon sir/madam,
    I m Arun Charak pursuing MCA from Jammu University. Currently i ‘m in 6th sem and looking for internship programme. Please can you inform me about the procedure to attend CIET.Is there any registration to be done?..
    please keep me informing about the details.
    MOB: 9469000465
    email: aruncharak@gmail.com
    J&K.

27. manish singh says:

Sir,I am passed P.G.D.C.A.(2013-2015) in govt. Polytechnic,Nainital.I am interested to do in your company.Please give me details on this…