Summer Internship 2011 in Toronto, Canada for students from India

Summer Internship 2011 for B.E. / B. Tech. / MBA / PGDM/ MCA Students in Toronto, Canada (for students from India)
Business Research & Service InstituteBRASI, has specialized training centers in USA and Canada managed by the highly qualified and experienced industry professionals who conduct top quality globally recognized corporate training and certification programs in Supply Chain & Logistics and Project Management, SCM Software Users courses with ERP, SAP access along with English Communication & Leadership skills development in line with latest industry practices and business concepts. Detailed information of BRASI is available on

BRASI’s Canada center located in the picturesque city of Toronto has dextrously designed a ‘Resident Six Weeks Summer Internship Program’ for the students of Engineering and Management. This combines the benefits of industrial training, project work, certification, sightseeing and an international experience with visit to the State-of-Art plants e.g. Honda, Toyota, Castrol or Rubbermaid in the province of Ontario known as the Powerhouse of Canada.

The candidates would get an exposure to the application and practice of ERP, SCM and IT in corporate world with the latest operational tools such as Lean, TQM, JIT and Six Sigma. During the pre and post tour Q&A sessions with the plant officers and BRASI professionals, the candidates will get the chance to know the opportunities with the global industries in Canada & USA.

The internship will provide worldwide employment and better job prospects with opportunities for higher studies at Canada to the following:

1. Students who have completed third year of B. Tech. or BE or MCA and have basic understanding of common engineering subjects OR
2. Students who have completed first year of MBA or PGDM and have understanding of basic management functions OR
3. Any candidate interested in ERP, IT, Operation, Supply Chain & Logistic Management with degree in management, engineering, commerce or computers.
4. All candidates are expected to know the use of a laptop, computer, and Internet and software access during the classroom training and practical assignment sessions.

1. Class Room Training of 80 hours & Projects of additional 80 hours include:

a. Supply Chain & Logistics Management
b. ERP / SAP Software training and practice
c. Project Work / Case Study
d. English Communication & Leadership Skills
e. Certification

Depending on the interest of the candidates projects will be assigned under the guidance of industry experts, which will be completed during project & assignment sessions of 80 hours.

2. Plant Visits: Candidates get to see in action supply chain innovations in practice, Lean, Total Quality Management, Just-in-Time and Six-sigma. Number of plant visits will be subject to scheduled tours.

3. Sightseeing: in and around the Greater Toronto Area, including day visit to Niagara Falls and a cruise in the Thousand Islands region.

4. Certifications and Awards:

a. Certificate of Summer Internship Training in Canada will be awarded to all candidates.
b. Certificate of Excellence will be awarded to all candidates upon the submission and evaluation of their Project work.

Interactive learning of concepts and practices associated with Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, applications of IT tools in industries, reviews, case studies and quizzes. Also included will be the Human Side of Lean, Leadership and Change Management. The candidate can visit the various top Universities/Institutes in Toronto to secure admission and scholarship for higher studies in Canada.

• Course Material – including books and online access
  • Furnished accommodation in Toronto on a sharing basis
  • Local transport (excluding personal travel)
  • Pick-up and Drop at the Airport
  • Orientation session
  • Refreshments during classroom breaks
  • Wi-Fi High Speed Internet access in the classroom and practical sessions
  • Day trip to Niagara Falls including meal and refreshment
  • Day trip to Thousand Islands Cruise
  • Toronto Sightseeing tour
  • Coin operated Laundry machines on site
  • Shopping and local area guidance
  • 24 hrs emergency assistance

• VISA submission and related fees
  • Return Airfare – BRASI will negotiate with the Air Line for student concession
  • Travel and Health Insurance – must for each student
  • Personal effects, shopping, etc.
  • Meals not covered however cooking and catering facility available
  • Any other expense of personal nature.

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE: Six weeks during June to July 2011

The institute has to sponsor and indemnify about the good conduct of the participant and forward the candidates’ profile by end November 2010. BRASI will extend Visa invitation by end January 2011. Participant will apply for Visa by end February 2011. The institute/ candidates have to remit registration fee by end April 2011 for fixing the accommodation and other arrangements.

PROGRAM FEES: USD 4200 per candidate

To Apply:

Interestes Candidates to apply can send their resumes at

33 Responses to “Summer Internship 2011 in Toronto, Canada for students from India”

1. Tanvi Aggarwal says:

I am a (electronics & telecommunication) student. I am willing to do my summer internship 2011 from abroad. I would like suggestions and help on the same.
    i would like to do my internship for a period of 2 months.

2. Latika says:

Hi I am MBA Finance student from ICFAI University. I would like to enroll myself for summer internship in canada. Please let me know the procedure.

3. sujit says:

I am looking forward for internships in your company. help me ..

4. ananthan says:

I am a 2nd year engineering (electronics and communications) student, an NRI currently in India. Am interested in your training programme. Could you let me know more details about the actual engineering content (both projects and the industry visits etc) of the programme.

5. anees ahmed says:

do you provide with the internship program funding?

6. bhargavi says:

I’m a student specializing in plant biotechnology.I’d like to do my internship abroad.I’d like to know if you offer some sort of fellowships or funding the enrolling interns.

7. Akash Rastogi says:

Do you provide paid internships also??
    I m asking coz dis sum is huge… So it wud be gud if u provide with some paid internship for 2 months during summers 2011..

8. Pronoot says:

I am a B.E(computer science) student from BITS, Pilani. i will complete my 3rd year by May 2011..I am very interested to enroll for your internship.

Can you please tell me if i can apply for any scholarship which can fund the internship??

9. deen bandhu says:

the program fee seems huge to me as i hail from poor background…Isn’t there any scholorship?? please suggest

10. deen bandhu says:

the program fee seems huge to me as i hail from poor background…Isn’t there any scholarship?? please suggest

11. Deepak Kumar Jangid says:

Dear Sir/Mam

I am a student of MBA(finance) of PROTON business school, indore M.P. i want to my SIP from a good company of finance in india and abroad also so i am applying here.Plz. send me positive reply that will help me for my SIP.

12. ashish says:

how do i get scholarship or fund for this course

13. Jui Khare says:

Hellos Sir,
    I am writing you from Mumbai.
    I am pursuing MBA from Mumbai.
    I want to do specialization in HR.
    So will this internship help me in my HR career?
    Also do you have paid internship?

14. yashovardhan says:

i’m writing to you from dehradun
    i’m not particularly interested in an internship as much as a project or venture where i can extend a particular project that i have been working on in areas of its commercial application … can you help me out …

15. chandu says:

I am a student(2nd year) in electronics & communication engg. student. I would like to do my summer internship 2011 from abroad. Can you suggest me on the internships available.
    i would like to do my internship for a period of 2 months(may and june)

16. rohit says:

Respected sir / mam

I am doing MBA want to specialization in system so can you give complete information about charges and other information about winter as well as sumer internship

plz fwd detail on

Waiting for any replay

17. Chotta Chhatri says:

Hi, I am a 2nd yr. B.Tech student(Computer Science and Engineering ) , IIT Delhi . I am interested in your intern. Is is possible for me to get enrolled for the summer internship …. as you have mentioned that it is valid for only 3rd yr graduates and onwards ? Also what is the period for the internship ?

18. Aparajita says:

I am doing my 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science and engineering from Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology (VJIT), Hyderabad, India. I will done with my 3rd year of B.Tech by may 2011. I am interested in applying for this internship and would like to know further details about the application for it. I would also like to know about the scholarships that are provided. Will be waiting for your response.

Thanking you,

19. Om Agarwal says:

dear sir,
    i am student of MBA (Corporate Management) from lucknow university. i want to do summer training in lucknow or nearest place.
    so please help me.

Om Agarwal

20. kishore somai says:

I am interested in summer internship.can you plz send me some more details about the summer internship in toronto

21. sahil pandey says:

Plz send some more information abt the program.I m very keen to do that and to whom I have to meet for the concerned issue.

Please reply as soon as possible.
    Thanks you

22. suresh says:

Dear sir,
    I am a 3rd year dual degree student in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT , now i am going through the above mentioned courses and i will complete by end of April. I am interested to do internship in your collaboration . so, please can you send detailed information about internship

23. sir i hav given my mba 1st year exam nd planning to do the sap / im interested in the internship as u will be giving exactly same internship as i want?
    plzz let me know about ur interest..

24. Vivek Bharat Jadhav says:

I am interested in summer internship. So please guide me about application.

25. HARISHANKER says:

hi,dis is harishanker.i am interested in interneship program of your company.may i please know the details of submitting my resume and many other things

26. sunny Raina says:

dear sir,
    i am student of MBA(Business Economics) from SMVDU from jammu. i want to do summer training in Bangalore (specially in Supply chain management )
    so please help me.

27. neeraj kumar says:

I m Neeraj Kumar ,1st year B-Tech student from IIT KHARAGPUR from the department of electronics and electrical communication engineering..I have the knowledge of C and data structures and worked on robotix event.I want to do summer internship.please reply soon.

28. deeps says:

i m btech(biotech) student …i want to doing summer training outof india.. can u help me and suggest me ??