Summer Internship 2011 for web programming and product development at Gurgaon

Summer Internship 2011 for web programming and product development at Gurgaon – 6 months Intern required for web programming and product development in Silicon Valley based Startup

Sonalico, Our ambitious start-up (Sonalico) is based in Silicon Valley and Gurgaon, India. The company’s co-founders are based in Silicon Valley. They are experienced entrepreneurs with experience in transactional systems, storage systems, media tech, and location-based services. One founder has a Ph.D. in CS from UC Berkeley, a B.S. from Stanford, and his previous company was funded by Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers. We are establishing our team in Gurgaon and are looking for 6 months interns

Internship Period: Jan-July 2011 (6 months)

Stipend: Rs.5,000-7,500/month

Location: Gurgaon

Description: We are looking for some high energy individuals who can join our fast paced startup for the next 6 months. Key requirements for the interns are:
1. Extreme enthusiasm for learning new things on mobile, web, product development, user experience, marketing and customer feedback, & much more..
2. A passion to solve problems and create new things
3. High stamina to have lots of fun!
4. Some prior knowledge on programming side or design will help
Learning and execution will go hand-in-hand for these 6 months and the interns will be working on a number of things like web development, user experience and building online communities.
Perks include lots of free food, drinks and ofcourse some great stipend (apart from some amazing stuff you’ll be doing!)

What We need:
If this sounds interesting to you, please send

(1) a cover letter explaining your area of interest; what would you like to learn and work on during the internship
(2) your resume

How To Apply:
Interested candidates to apply can Send the resume to sonalico@indianinternship.com and Subject “6 months intern {your name}”.

1. ASHISH KUMAR

on December 6, 2010 at 9:51 am - Reply

I AM B.TECH FINAL YEAR STUDENT.AND HAVE 6 MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING.SO,PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO MY INTERN IN YOUR COMPANY..

2. Tushar

on December 8, 2010 at 2:24 pm - Reply

I am a B.tech 3rd year(6th sem) student and i want to undergo 2 months training during June 2011.I want to know that whether 2 months training will be provided or not..
    tusharcool17@gmail.com

3. Tushar

on December 8, 2010 at 2:24 pm - Reply

4. Yogesh Joshi

on December 11, 2010 at 6:48 am - Reply

NIT Hamirpur, 3rd year CSE student looking For 6 months internship from july to december 2011,if there any opportunity please guide

5. Sanchit Choubey

on December 14, 2010 at 5:57 am - Reply

Sanchit Choubey, student of B.Tech(IT) 3rd Sed(2nd year) seeks an internship as a part of summer training for two months.If i am also eligible plz contact me…
    Thanks.

6. nikita

on December 15, 2010 at 1:58 pm - Reply

I am a B.Tech 3rd year(6th sem) student and wants to undergo 2 months training during June 2011. I want to know is there any possibility for the 2 months training?
    Please reply.

7. Sonalico

on December 17, 2010 at 4:23 am - Reply

Hello Everyone

We are only looking for 6 months interns as of now. Please read the brief above on how to apply. Thank you.

Sonalico

8. Shivam Gupta

on December 19, 2010 at 1:56 pm - Reply

I am a B.Tech 3rd year(6th sem) student and wants to undergo training . I want to know is there any possibility for training in this company.
    Please reply.

9. deepak kumar bhatiya

on December 31, 2010 at 11:12 am - Reply

hi sir,
    i am b.tech computer science final year student and
    i want to 6month internship training in your company with sipend
    please give me reply.
    thanks………………

10. jasmine hazarika

on January 4, 2011 at 7:31 am - Reply

Respected Sir

With due respect I would like to intimate your honour that I am a student of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering at IT BHU, Varanasi in the III Sem(result awaited) course.

Now that I am having extreme desire to undergo internship program in Compter Science and Engineering in your highly esteemed institution during the next session(2011).

I do hope that your honour will permit me to undergo the above course in your institution.

Thanking you

Yours obidiently

Jasmine Hazarika

Roll no 09100EN047
    B.Tech Part II
    Computer Science and Engineering
    IT BHU

• RAVI prakash

on March 1, 2011 at 1:08 pm - Reply

try to email ur cv to the hr of the company.

11. Ashwin jain

on January 4, 2011 at 6:32 pm - Reply

i am ashwin jain an 2nd year student of vnit nagpur i want to have a two month training with your company……
    i have keen interest in web designing and i have done it officially also..

12. satya

on January 7, 2011 at 11:47 am - Reply

i want to also seeks an internship for two months iam a student of B.Tech(I.T.) 2nd year please contact for internship

13. pallavi mahajan

on January 14, 2011 at 1:04 pm - Reply

i am doing B.Tech in computer science(6th sem). i will have 6 months industrial training(july-dec 2011). whats the procedure to apply for the same?

14. Mohit yadav

on January 17, 2011 at 9:23 am - Reply

Respected Sir.
    I am pursuing my btech (cse) final year I would like to do my internship with your company.
    Please provide me information regarding this, during feb-july 2011.
    mobile-9996378101

15. pawan kumar singh

on January 20, 2011 at 8:34 am - Reply

i am B.tech student in 6th sem . i want to do summer internship of 2 month on .net mobile no . 9716821604 thank..

16. saurav

on January 24, 2011 at 12:51 pm - Reply

I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN ANY ELECTRONICS CORE COMPANY .HOW I WILL GET IT AND HOW TO APPLY FOR IT???

17. aakash chauhan

on February 1, 2011 at 2:45 pm - Reply

hello,
    my name iz aakash chauhan.i am pursuing b.tech from ipu,delhi in it stream. i am in in 6th sem and interested in the internship in your company…please reply through the mail.

18. JOGINDER

on February 12, 2011 at 2:44 am - Reply

Sir
    I am a 3rd year(b.tech.) student of computer science having the knowledge of c,c++,core java,html,css & javascript.I want to do summer training for 2 months (june – july).

19. Arun singh charak

on February 14, 2011 at 7:17 am - Reply

my name is arun singh charak pursuing mca from Jammu university .I want to do 6th months project training.I am good in Java,c,c++,javascript technology .so please inform me regarding the criterion to join u by mail.

20. Mandeep

on February 25, 2011 at 7:44 am - Reply

I am a M.Tech 6th sem(3rd year) student in APPLIED GEOLOGY in KUK and wants to undergo training . I want to know is there any possibility for training in this company.

21. Mandeep

on February 25, 2011 at 7:45 am - Reply

I am a M.Tech 6th sem(3rd year) 5 YEAR INTEGRATED COURSE student in APPLIED GEOLOGY in KUK and wants to undergo training . I want to know is there any possibility for training in this company.

22. ANUP

on March 1, 2011 at 7:40 am - Reply

sir,i m the student of computer science i want to do internship programm in may

23. sonam

on March 28, 2011 at 10:07 am - Reply

i m a student of btech(3rd year).i want knw abt al the procedure for 6 months training. plz reply me for d same