Software Development Internship Programme / 6 Month or 4 month training (Paid Internship) with CREZONE Technologies

CREZONE Technologies is going to start Internship Programme / 6 Month or 4 month training refers to work experience that is relevant to professional development prior to completion of degree. One of the requirements for the award of any technical degree (MCA, BCA, BSC (IT), MSC (IT), B.Tech) is that students must complete at least 6 month internship programme. It is normally preffered during final semesters of above mention degrees. Internship Programme is very important in the development of professional and practical skills.

Our Training:

INTERNSHIP PROGRAM/ SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
For B.Tech (C.S/I.T), MCA, BCA, BSC (IT), MSC (IT), PGDCA,
• CORE JAVA
• C/ DATA STRUCTURES
• C++ using OOPS
• ADVANCE JAVA
• Visual Basic
• VB.Net
• Asp.net with C#
• J2EE & STRUTS
• PHP & MYSQL
• LINUX ADMINISTRATION (KERNEL LEVEL/ SCRIPT LEVEL)
• NETWORK PROGRAMMING
• ORACLE AND DEVELOPER

Duration :
INTERNSHIP:- 6 Months

Software Development Training: According to Training subject (min. 12 weeks to max. 16 weeks)

I.T. SECURITY & ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING PROGRAM

For B.Tech (I.T), BSC (IT), MSC (IT), MBA (IT), PGDIT
• I.T. SECURITY & ETHICAL HACKING
• LINUX/BACKTRACK TRAINING
Duration : 4 Months

Live Projects: Industrial Projects

Job Opportunities: Crezone Technologies committed to provide 100% job placement assistance after completion of internship programme and clear the interview in our campus. We provide work experience certificate of 6 months/ 4 months with Crezone Technologies on Live Projects

How to apply:
Send resume to

crezonetech@indianinternship.com

1. arvind

on November 21, 2010 at 6:38 am - Reply

hi , i m arvind . M.C.a final sem looking for project.

2. nagaraj hegde

on November 22, 2010 at 4:31 pm - Reply

hello sir. i am in final year mca. i want internship project. can you please send detail to my email-id with fee details.

3. jatin goel

on November 27, 2010 at 5:20 am - Reply

hello, i m doing b.sc.(c.s.) from d.u…i m in 3rd sem. After my 4th sem get over,i want to do internship from good orgranisation for 3 months..can u inform about my eligibility for doing so and further detalis…??????

4. Mayank Gupta

on November 27, 2010 at 6:26 am - Reply

hello sir I am Mayank Gupta.
    I am in B.Tech IT Final year and looking for the internship projects.
    I had done a Microsoft Certified Proffessional (Learning) in Asp.net

5. Madhusudana Reddy G.R

on November 29, 2010 at 6:06 am - Reply

hi i am madhusudana Reddy Mtech 3rd sem looking for intrenship

6. Amit Patil

on December 2, 2010 at 8:59 am - Reply

Hi Sir,

Myself Amit B. Patil, M.C.A.final year student from The Oxford College of Engineering-Bangalore.
    Looking for project or internship in C, C++,Java, Web Design (HTML,XML), C#.NET,Oracle.
    Please guide me.

7. Vinod

on December 5, 2010 at 5:08 pm - Reply

Hi sir,

I am doing my final B.tech in I.T stream…I am looking for internship Programe please help me and guide me

8. Sakal

on December 31, 2010 at 7:25 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,
    I am a 4th sem Computer Engineering student from NIT,Trichy.I am really interested to take up the internship but I can work for only 2 – 2.5 months.I can assure you that I will finish all the work in the time I will work by working extra hours.So kindly let me know if I can take up the internship in your company.

Thank you.

9. vikas

on January 8, 2011 at 9:29 am - Reply

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am a student of B.tech(C.S.E) 2nd year(fourth semester) in IIT PUNJAB. I want to do an internship this summer ( 2-3 months ) with your organisation. Please send me further details.

10. Manjunath B

on January 14, 2011 at 6:05 am - Reply

hello, sir this is manjunath completed 5th sem MCA and i’m looking for my 6th sem internship on java…
    How can i contact you, can you pls send me the details to my mail-id…

Regards
    Manjunath

11. Ravi

on February 6, 2011 at 5:18 am - Reply

Sir, i m truly interested in your internship program please kindly send me the detail of it as well as criteria….
    i wii be heartly thankfull to u

12. suruchi chadha

on February 11, 2011 at 1:56 pm - Reply

m dng btech in 3rd yr frm it branch…m intrstd in ur course ..kindly send me all the necessary details

13. Deepika Agrawal

on February 16, 2011 at 2:47 pm - Reply

hi
    This is Deepika Agrawal
    I am in final sem. of msc(it) interested in your internship program please kindly send me the detail of it as well as criteria to my mail id.
    Regards Deepika Agrawal

14. Diptanshu Purwar

on February 16, 2011 at 2:55 pm - Reply

Dear Sir

I am a second year CSE student in VIT University, Vellore.I am interested in summer internship of 60 days in your esteemed organisation. I have maintained GPA of 8.5 till now. I am motivated with an inclination to do something different in computers.
    Kindly let me know whether internship can be arranged in your organisation and the necessary academic requirements.

Best Regards

Diptanshu Purwar

15. Deepika Agrawal

on February 17, 2011 at 12:19 pm - Reply

hi
    This is Deepika Agrawal I am in final sem. of msc(it) interested in
    your internship program please kindly send me the detail of it as well
    as criteria to my mail id.
    Regards Deepika Agrawal

16. Mamta Harmalkar

on March 13, 2011 at 6:27 am - Reply

Hi
    I m Mamta and i m B.Sc(I.T.) from year 2006 and wanted to do my career in Software field , let me know any internship software program is there which i can pursue and get a job placement in some organisation
    can you tell me the course duration , criteria and Fees.
    Kindly suggest me