Online research internship for education sector research

Online research internship for education sector research is available with Myeduplanner

Myeduplanner is a online education portal, coming up with new online product. We are looking for interns for online education sector research and product development.

Responsibilities:

1. Good understanding of Online secondary research.
2. Report writing
3. Product development
4. factor and cluster analysis

My Education Planner LogoJob Location: From your home/campus (Virtual internship)

Candidates will receive national level live project certificate and appreciation letter. Remuneration based on performance but not for all the students.

How to apply: Interested Candidates can send their CV to myeduplanner@indianinternship.com

1. moon garg

on November 13, 2010 at 1:27 am - Reply

Hi

please tell me what is the duration of internship and number of hours per day to be devoted.And what sort of online research is required.

2. vabhav

on December 9, 2010 at 9:24 am - Reply

please tell me the duration, when its starting and the qualifications and other requirmnets

3. Shivam Gupta

on December 19, 2010 at 1:24 pm - Reply

Sir,
    Can you please provide more details regarding this intern regarding requirements starting and ending date

4. priya

on January 13, 2011 at 3:28 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,
    Can u please provide the intern’s details regarding the qualifications,intern duration and the starting time.

5. Sneha

on January 21, 2011 at 5:16 pm - Reply

hi, i would be interested in working for the same. could you please mail me the details on sneha.valecha@gmail.com

6. himanshu panwar

on January 27, 2011 at 10:32 am - Reply

i would like to do the internship ..pls send details at thehemu@live.com

7. D.KISHORE

on February 5, 2011 at 6:49 am - Reply

Hi
    Iam interested to do this internship. Iam persuing pgdm(marketing) in hyderabad.Please send me furthur details like duration to my mail dskishore13@gmail.com

8. suchit chitre

on February 18, 2011 at 7:03 am - Reply

Hello

Greetings of the day.

I am placement coordinator for one of the good B school in Mumbai. We are looking for companies for internship for first year students. We would appreciate if we can place some of our student in your organisation.

Regards,
    Suchit Chitre
    8898937977

9. Manmeet

on April 27, 2011 at 3:36 am - Reply

hii..

i m interested in doing the internship…please tell me the duration and what sort of online research is this..
    send me the details…manmeets@hotmail.com