Online research internship for education sector research

Online research internship for education sector research is available with Myeduplanner

Myeduplanner is a online education portal, coming up with new online product. We are looking for interns for online education sector research and product development.

1. Good understanding of Online secondary research.
2. Report writing
3. Product development
4. factor and cluster analysis

My Education Planner LogoJob Location: From your home/campus (Virtual internship)

Candidates will receive national level live project certificate and appreciation letter. Remuneration based on performance but not for all the students.

How to apply: Interested Candidates can send their CV to

10 Responses to “Online research internship for education sector research”

1. moon garg says:

please tell me what is the duration of internship and number of hours per day to be devoted.And what sort of online research is required.

2. vabhav says:

please tell me the duration, when its starting and the qualifications and other requirmnets

3. Shivam Gupta says:

Can you please provide more details regarding this intern regarding requirements starting and ending date

4. archana says:

please mail me the details … mail id is

5. priya says:

Hello Sir,
    Can u please provide the intern’s details regarding the qualifications,intern duration and the starting time.

6. Sneha says:

hi, i would be interested in working for the same. could you please mail me the details on

7. himanshu panwar says:

i would like to do the internship ..pls send details at

8. D.KISHORE says:

Iam interested to do this internship. Iam persuing pgdm(marketing) in hyderabad.Please send me furthur details like duration to my mail

9. suchit chitre says:

Greetings of the day.

I am placement coordinator for one of the good B school in Mumbai. We are looking for companies for internship for first year students. We would appreciate if we can place some of our student in your organisation.

Suchit Chitre

10. Manmeet says:

i m interested in doing the internship…please tell me the duration and what sort of online research is this..
    send me the details…