Network, Security design and protocol testing Internship

Network, Security design and protocol testing Internship with a research based organization involved in networking and security. Applicants should have interest in the field of networking and security.

We are a research based organization which focus on network and security protocol design and test planning.

The following internships are available in our organization

1. Network design for various types of industry – Hotels, Corporates, educational institutions. Planning , Design , deployment and troubleshooting guidelines would need to be documented in the required format.

2. Understanding security threats at different layers of the TCP/IP stack and how to mitigate with different networking components like routers , firewalls and switches.

3. Understand network and security protocols by referring industry standard documents and prepare test plans for protocol testing. Networking protocols which would be involved are the following . ARP, STP, 802.1Q, RIP, STATIC ROUTES, TCP, UDP, FIRE WALLING TECHNIQUES. ETC

How to apply

Apply only if you have interest in the field of networking and security

Send your resume to networkinterfaze@indianinternship.com

15 Responses to “Network, Security design and protocol testing Internship”

1. Kumar Saurabh says:

Please mention more details about internship. Please include information like name of organization where we will work, info about stipend, dates of internship, location of organization etc.
    Please provide this asap.

• Network Interfaze says:

Hi

We are a research based organization which does projects in networking and security.
      All projects would be done at our organization. The organization is located at kerala.

If the candidates are stationed outside of kerala, we also encourage online training and mentoring opportunities for our projects.

2. LOKENDER says:

Please provide this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Network Interfaze says:

You will be working as part of the research team of our organization, Network Interfaze

The program is not a paid internship and stipend is not provided

The organization is located at Kochi, Kerala

Candidates based out of kerala would need to come to our campus.

We encourage online training and mentoring opportunities for outstation candidates for selected projects

Dates are flexible as our projects are continuous.

• Ashish says:

i am a student of mca 3rd semester. and want to work in field of network Security.
        if you have any internship program regarding that please tell me….

3. vivek kumar says:

As i’m out stationed candidate & i want to join the projects of network design . Please mention that you will provide any certificate of the the projects .

vivek kumar
    cs-3rd year

• Network Interfaze says:

Hi

A certificate issued by the organization would be provided on successful project completion. Since you are based outstation, the project work for network design would be prepare a proposal for an organization which includes devices, network address schema, and vendor identification.

online Training would be provided through citrix goto meeting software for outstation candidates and guidance via email.

4. samarjeet singh says:

sir,
    i am samarjeet singh pusuing b tech (cse) in gaziabaad by (u.p.t.u) i am very much intrested in doing this internship program of security it is one of my favorite so can you please help me to by giving the information regarding the matter.my problem is now i am in mid of my third year and i can only do training in the month of may and if you can let me do that intern in january i can also manage to do both college and intern at the same time.

5. samarjeet singh says:

sir,
    i am samarjeet singh pusuing b tech (cse) in gaziabaad by (u.p.t.u) i am very much intrested in doing this internship program so can you please help me to by giving the information regarding the matter.my problem is now i am in mid of my third year and i can only do training in the month of may and if you can let me do that intern in january i can also manage to do both college and intern at the same time.

6. deepan siddarthan says:

I am B.Tech ( I.T.) II year, third semester completed. I wish to work in internship during the months of may, june, July.

7. Souvik Kumar Saha says:

Sir,

I am a student of Electronics and Telecommunication (Jadavpur University). Please let me know about your online mentoring and training for projects and whether they would be recognized. Also, will accommodation be provided for candidates stationed outside Kerala.

8. Neeraj says:

i m a student of B.tech 6th semester now. i m very much interested in doing this internship program. i m a out stationed candidate. you have mentioned that you will organize online training for out stationed candidate. what is the duration of internship and would i need to come to your campus?
    please reply asap.

9. Muthu Krishnan says:

I’m an engineering student currently doing my B.TECH in IT from Anna University of Technology(Tirunelveli).
    I’m interested in doing projects in your organization.But the issue is that my my native place is Ernakulam,and I’m studying in TN.
    I will we home on summer/winter vacations.Are projects available during these period.

10. Bhuvan Rohatgi says:

Hi..I have sent my CV to the mentioned website n waiting for a reply as soon as possible

11. HARISHANKER says:

hi,dis is harishanker.i am interested in interneship program of your company.may i please know the details of submitting my resume and many other things