We are looking forward to interns at Mumbai with BE / B.Tech (IT / Computers / Electronics) or MBA (Sales and marketing) background interested in doing internship with us.

About us:

Unit Marketing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a young and emerging company founded in 2009, by a group of young talented IIT Bombay graduates. Our team comprises of enthusiastic young qualified professionals with strong business acumen and experience in a variety of business domains. Our company has since been a force to reckon with in the field of direct marketing and loyalty solutions. Our innovative and inexpensive systems to track customer purchases, combined with innovative marketing concepts have helped numerous businesses to gain customer loyalty and take their business to new heights.

Our key products include Mumbai Community Card, Loyalty and Gift card systems, Mobile coupons, Digital Signage and Dairy systems. Our key clients mainly include reputed retail chains and malls. An interns would be working with one of the product lines based on his/her background.

To know more about Company visit our website: www.unitsolutions.in

Interested candidates should send their profile brief to

unitsolutions.in@indianinternship.com

37 Responses to “Mumbai Internships for BE/B.Tech (IT/Computers/Electronics) or MBA (Sales and marketing)”

1. Riteekesh says:

sir,

i would like to get a few more details on your internship program. I’m a B.E. student studying in Guwahati, Assam.

2. manish kumar says:

sir
    I want to apply for an internship programme in this esteemed company. I, currently am pursuing my B.tech degree from PTU jalandhar. i’ll be thankful being an intern of this company.
    thanking you
    Manish kumar
    mb:9569323380
    e-id :kumar.manish.manish1@gmail.com

3. NIPUN SHARMA says:

Respected sir,

I Am Nipun Sharma from ujjain (M.P.) pursuing B.E. in computer science from Shri Vaishnav Institute of technology and science (indore).
    SIR i am in first yr but i have learnt c++ languages earlier only and i want to be guided under u. So sir i request u to give me a chance to work under u.
    Thanking you,
    NIPUN SHARMA
    nipun.sharma027@gmail.com

4. Soumik Chakraborty says:

Sir,
    I would like to take part in your internship program. I am a student 2nd year B.Tech student of Electronics and Communication Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. I have knowledge about C/C++ programming and HTML programming.

Soumik Chakraborty.

5. chirag lalwani says:

sir,
    i’m a student of computer science enginering studying in 3rd semester, PES institute of technology, bangalore.
    chirag lalwani
    ph no: +919916515760
    email: cjl_lalwani@yahoo.com

6. Susheela Francis says:

sir,I am interested in knowing more about the internship.Regarding the kind of work experience you will be providing.

7. Aparajeeta Jha says:

Sir/Madam
    I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science(currently in 3rd year) from Silicon Institute of Technology,Bhubaneswar.
    I am interested to apply for an internship under your valuable guidance in this company and I would like to have further details especially the duration and the kind of internship.
    I have knowledge of C/C++ and quite comfortable with Java and SQL.
    Email: jha_aparajita19@yahoo.co.in
    Aparajeeta Jha

8. nimisha singh says:

sir
    I am a student pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication and I am in 5th semester of my course. I have done 1 month internship with the renowned tv channel group of INDIA , the TV TODAY NETWORK and I was in the broadcasting department there. I am very hard working and keen to learn .Please consider my application and provide me with this opportunity.I am doing my engg. in electroncs and comm. from kurukshetra university. I read about your profile from internship webpage.
    Nimisha Singh

9. nimisha singh says:

I am a student pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication and I am in 5th semester of my course. I have done 1 month internship with the renowned tv channel group of INDIA , the TV TODAY NETWORK and I was in the broadcasting department there. I am very hard working and keen to learn .Please consider my application and provide me with this opportunity.n.I am doing my B.Tech from kurukshetra university in electronics & telecommunicatio I read about your profile from internship webpage.
    Nimisha Singh

10. Aman Choudhary says:

Sir,
    I’m a student of Computer Technology enginering studying in 6th semester, Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engineering Nagpur
    i would like to get a few more details regarding the internship programme in your valuable company.I would prefer pragrammes based on languages or Networking.
    Aman Choudhary
    ph no: +919595094139

11. VAMSY KRISHNA.K says:

I would like to take your internship. I am student of computer science completed studying my 4th semester in Malla group of institutions in hyderadad. I am not a brilliant student but want to increase my knowledge and i can grasp any thing quciky. please your internship will be every help full to me and i will satisfy you with my work , I can ensure you that. your’s beloved servant ,
    vamsy krishna.k
    email:vamsy@live.com

12. ravi dubey says:

summer internship in pune
    any telecom company
    like tata airtel …………..
    reply me
    ravidubey144@gmail.com

13. Shiv Vikram Singh says:

Sir,
    I am quite interested in your internship program.

I am a student of Kiit University,Bhubaneshwar pursuing Electronics and Electrical Engineering in 3rd year..I have done a prior course in embedded systems and vlsi..I have knowledge of C/C++ and a bit of JAVA too..

It would be very kind of you if you could give some details on the internship program,the period and if it can be availed in between may to july.

14. Shiv Vikram Singh says:

sorry i forgot to give my email id in my last post..
    xtremeshiv@gmail.com

15. Saurabh says:

Sir, i am a student of B.Tech. (III sem) CSE, persuing it from IT Bilaspur (Central Govt).

I am luking forward for “Summer internship program” for the year 2010.

I have knowledge of C,C++,Core Java n Web desgining with a very good Logical and Programming skills. My current CPI is 8.8

Kindly consider my request and give me a chance to prove my ability and to learn under your young and enthusiastic group.

thanking you
    Saurabh Singh
    saurabh_best@hotmail.com

16. Keshav Sarda says:

Sir/Mam,
    I’m doing my Btech in electronics and cmmunication from Vellore Institute of Technology.
    I have completed my 5th semsester and various relevant courses like VLSI, Digital Communication, DSP etc.
    I have previously done an internship from Rajasthan Electronics and Instruments Ltd and would like to apply for an internship in your company from may2011-july2011..

17. jasmine hazarika says:

Respected Sir

With due respect I would like to intimate your honour that I am a student of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering at IT BHU, Varanasi in the III Sem(result awaited) course.

Now that I am having extreme desire to undergo internship program in Compter Science and Engineering in your highly esteemed institution during the next session(2011).

I do hope that your honour will permit me to undergo the above course in your institution.

Thanking you

Yours obidiently

Jasmine Hazarika

Roll no 09100EN047
    B.Tech Part II
    Computer Science and Engineering
    IT BHU

18. Jay says:

Sir/Madam,

I am a B.E student into my 8th semester. I am lookig for for an intern job from you.
    I would like to know what exactly you are giving out for internship n would like to also apply for it. Please let me know at my email address below.

Jay Ajmera
    jayajmera89@yahoo.com

19. Gaurav Prakash says:

Sir/Madam
    I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science(currently in 3rd year) from Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology,Guna..I am interested to apply for an internship under your guidance in this company and I would like to have further details especially the duration and the kind of internship.
    I do have good programming skill in C,C++,Java/Ad Java,HTML5, CSS .
    My area of intrest includes Web Desgn and development using HTML,CSS,Ad-Java and scripting language like javascript,ajax etc.
    Email: er.gprakash@gmail.com
    Gaurav Prakash

20. swasti gupta says:

Sir/Mam,
    I’m doing my Btech in IT from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology.(NIT Bhopal)
    I have completed my 5th semsester and various relevant courses like c,c++,java,c# etc.
    swasti gupta
    IT
    NIT BHOPAL
    email id:swastinitb@gmail.com

21. Adnan Zafar says:

Sir/Mam,
    I’m doing my Btech in electronics and instumentation from Vellore Institute of Technology.
    I have completed my 5th semester and various relevant courses like VLSI,Digital Design, DSP etc. I am used to C/C++ and core Java programming as well.
    I have previously done an internship from Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd(HAL) and would like to apply for an internship in your company from may2011-july2011..

22. Shashank Gupta says:

Sir,
    I am 2nd year Btech computer science student at IIT Ropar. I am looking forward for such an opportunity. I have some knowledge that can be useful to you and your knowledge will be beneficial for my career. I will be thankful to you if you give me a chance to use my knowledge for your company. I hope to get a positive response from you.
    Thanking you.

23. ANIL KUMAR YADAV says:

sir,
    I’m doing b.tech from MNNIT ALLAHABAD . My 1st sem is complited plz tell me your internship program

24. manish kumar jain says:

Sir,
    I am 2nd year Btech computer science student at IIT Rajasthan. I am looking forward for such an opportunity. I am looking for a place where I get to apply my technical skills and knowledge by applying concepts learned to practical life and a chance for further growth and learning opportunities. I will be thankful to you if you give me a chance to use my knowledge for your company. I hope to get a positive response from you.
    Thanking you.
    manish kumar jain

25. Samrat says:

Sir,
    I am a 2nd yr student of Computer Science and Engineering
    at IIT H.P. I would like to appy for this internship at your organization.
    I am good at C, C++ ,PHP, HTML and SQL. Please let me
    other details of this internship. (Its duration, whether or not it
    is a paid internship, etc)

Samrat

26. masir says:

hi
    i am 4th sem ece student frm vnit nagpur.
    i am interested in internship in mumbai in electronics .
    plz suggest.

27. Harpreet SIngh says:

Sir,
    I would like to take part in your internship program. I am a student 2nd year B.Tech student of Computer Science Engineering in National Institute of Technology,Karnataka. I have knowledge about C, C++ ,CORE JAVA , HTML, XHTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP, MYSQL programming.

I would like to get a few more details regarding the internship programme in your valuable company.
    Harpreet Singh
    ph no: +919019601136
    email: money95khurana@gmail.com

28. rahul says:

i want to be apart of ur internship prog.
    i m 3rd yr ece student.. MAIT,delhi..
    IP university..
    hw can i apply to your prog..
    awaiting rplyy rahulg28@yahoo.com

29. Sohil Shah says:

Sir,
    I want to join the internship program with your company. I am studying at K. J. Somaiya college of engineering. I am in 2nd year and 4th sem.I m very good at java programming and also i am currently working in areas of android development.
    I would like to have all the information that you can give me on your internship program.
    thanking you.

30. kaushal says:

hello sir ,
    iam 4 sem ece student from nit nagpur… want to do my summer internship in mumbai…
    please suggest me …….

thanking u…
    kaushal yadav

31. neeraj kumar says:

Dear Sir
    I am a Third year CSE student in RTU,Rajasthan.I am interested in summer internship of 45 days in your esteemed organisation. I am motivated with an inclination to do something different in computers.
    Kindly let me know whether internship can be arranged in your organisation and the necessary academic requirements.
    Best Regards
    neeraj kr

32. kunal garg says:

Hii, I m 2rd year sutdent of computer science studying in government engineering college, ajmer…i wanted to know more about summer internship program & how to apply for this.and i want to do summer internship in mumbai. kindly provide me with necessary details for applying in the companies …please mail me at kunal.garg.90@gmail.com

33. Deepak Sharma says:

i am student of b.tech(ece) of 2nd year , studying in AMITY UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN ,
    I want to apply for an internship programme in company.
    thanking you
    Deepak Sharma

34. RAJIV KUMAR says:

sir/madam/frnends..
    i hv done B TECH in mechanical engg frm chennai and now i m prsng PGDM {2010-12} frm delhi..can any1 suggest tht fr internship wat i sd do??in which field i sd go….u all are welcome ,,who r gng to help me out..u cn cntct..to me…..er.rajivkumar88@gmail.com ,,,or..9555193270

35. parmendra singh says:

Dear Sir
    Best Regards
    parmendra singh….

36. soumit mandal says:

sir i would like to apply for the internship..i am from mumbai but am currently studying in heritage institute of technology with electronics and communication in west bengal under wbut..plz email me the details of the internship..asap!!

37. vatika jhanjee says:

respected sir,
    i am T.E. student pursuing electronics and telecommunication engineering in lokmanya tilak college,navi mumbai.i would like to do summer internship in any of the companies that are concerned with my branch.kindly guide me out and reply at the earliest.

thankyou