Marketing internships at Nagpur, Pune, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Hyderabad

Marketing internships at Nagpur, Pune, Baroda,  Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, and Hyderabad are offered by Futurevista

Location –

• Nagpur
  • Delhi
  • Mumbai
  • Pune
  • Bangalore
  • Baroda
  • Ahmedabad
  • Jaipur
  • Hyderabad

About

Read about Future Vista at futurevista.org

Responsibility

Responsible for core marketing activities from ground level to the strategic level in education domain. It will include the ground level itinerant work, networking with schools and colleges, Branding activities as such arranging seminars and social events, audio-visual advertising strategy formulation and product positioning.

Duration

• December 2010-May 2011
  • December2010-Feb 2011
  • Feb 2011-May 2011

Compensation

• 3k-8k/month
  • Conveyance allowance and the other basic expenditure for marketing to be borne by the compnay

How to apply:

• Mail profiles to futurevista.org@indianinternship.com
  • Last date for submission of profiles – november 28,2010

1. ankita

on December 6, 2010 at 11:27 am - Reply

i want to go for retail sector so which are the good companies for summer internship in pune or mumbai.

2. ravi dubey

on December 13, 2010 at 6:18 pm - Reply

summer internship in pune
    any telecom company
    like tata airtel …………..
    reply me

3. rohit

on December 16, 2010 at 4:43 am - Reply

or
    any electronics retail outlet as croma or vijay sales

4. amit

on January 7, 2011 at 9:07 am - Reply

i want to do summer intership in printing & packaging companies like tetra pack…i am B.E in printing & graphics as well as pursuing MBA in 2nd sem .Pls help me such industies for summer interships or for job.

5. vishal kale

on January 20, 2011 at 1:34 pm - Reply

i want to do summer intership in pharma company in pune or nashik. my graduation is in B.pharma. plz reply me on my mail id.

6. DEVRAJ SINGH CHAUDHARY

on January 22, 2011 at 3:10 pm - Reply

SIR, MAM i am currently pursuing PGDM and i am looking for an internship in HR .please advice me some good companies .

7. Irfan Rassool Valliji

on February 11, 2011 at 7:45 am - Reply

Sir,
    my name is Irfan Rassool Valliji and my pursuing my MBA in Marketing from Sadhana Centre for Management and leadership Development(SCMLD). I am seking for summer internship in retail sector in Pune so which are the good companies for summer internship in pune.

Regards
    Irfan

8. Vivek Arya

on February 26, 2011 at 8:26 am - Reply

Sir/ Mam.

I am Vivek Arya from indore and am willing to do internship in the feild of marketting or finance from Ahemdabad Gujrat. So, kindly tell me the names of a few company which can provide internship for 1-2 months. Am persuing BBA from Indore Mgt Institute Indore MADHYA PRADESH..

Thanking You…

9. Amit

on March 12, 2011 at 11:17 am - Reply

I am a MBA student, I want to do sip in Finance, at AHMEDABAD .
    I ma very good in Finance. so sugest me best companies for it.
    reply me plz….

10. Manish Limbachiya

on April 15, 2011 at 9:38 am - Reply

hi,

i am manish want to know for better company for summer internship programme in Finance or IT. i am doing MBA-II sem. in nagpur and i am fresher in finacne so i’ll be thankful to you if you will give me information about the company.i wnat sip in nagpur or mumbai only..

thanx
    manish

11. Saurabh vyas

on January 18, 2014 at 3:13 pm - Reply

Dear sir/ma,am
    I am saurabh want to know for best company for summer internship program in Marketing.I am doing MBA-2 sem. so suggest me best company in delhi or jaipur for it.

12. sukriti pareek

on October 31, 2014 at 6:19 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I am a student of FDDI jodhpur and doing bachelar course in Retail Management.
    I wanted to know about the internships in coming December. Waititng for your response as early as possible.
    your’s truly