Management Intern

Internship for marketing, IT, law and finance graduates at Gurgaon

TreasuryServ is looking for management interns. One intern each for marketing, IT, law and finance out of Gurgaon.

About internship

The management interns are expected to have strong functional knowledge, good communication skills and an ability to work well in teams.

Duration, work hours and stipend are negotiable.

About TreasuryServ

TreasuryServ is a startup. The founder is a graduate of a top 25 business school in the US and has 15 years of treasury experience in four Fortune 500 companies in North America and Europe.

TreasuryServ offers consulting in capital markets, risk management and liquidity management. We currently have one US based client and a few other potential clients from US / Europe in the pipeline.

We are looking to grow exponentially in the near future and the role may lead to a full time opportunity.

How to apply

Interested candidates should send their resume to

treasuryserv.com@indianinternship.com

1. aditya

on November 21, 2010 at 8:33 am - Reply

i wud like to have more information regarding this feed

2. satler.k

on December 4, 2010 at 1:08 pm - Reply

hi i am satler looking for a winter internship in you firm. right now i am doing my mba in st.peters college of eng and technology and my elective is finance

3. Padma Nambi

on December 6, 2010 at 8:17 am - Reply

Hi,
    Hello Sir/ madam,

I am Padma Nambi,interested in summer internship with your organization, pursuing MBA from GNIMS, Mumbai specializing in both systems and finance. I am in Sem 2.
    I am a B.E-IT. graduate from K.J.Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology ,University of Mumbai.

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

4. kartheekgoli

on December 12, 2010 at 10:28 am - Reply

I am kartheek goli. Am pursuing my MBA from IIM Raipur. I saw ur
    esteemed company’s advertisement regarding Summer Internship program
    on http://www.indianintership.com. I am interested in doing internshipo with
    ur cmpany. Please kindly let me know the details regarding the same.

5. Sheona Scaria

on December 13, 2010 at 6:38 am - Reply

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am Sheona Scaria,interested in summer internship with your organization, pursuing my second year MBA from St.Joseph School of Management,Palai,Kerala .Myspecilisations are Finance and marketing.

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

6. amarnath

on December 16, 2010 at 8:01 am - Reply

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am amarnath, interested in summer internship with your organization, presently pursuing MBA from Osmania University specializing in finance. I am in Sem 4.
    I am a B.Tech-EEE. graduate.

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

7. moon garg

on December 17, 2010 at 2:06 am - Reply

I am pusuing PGDM from LBSIM,delhi.I am in Semester four.I want to work in the field of capital markets.Is i am applicable for the above internship offer.Please letme know i would like to be a part of it.

8. hema sayam

on December 23, 2010 at 8:35 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am Hema Sayam doing my MBA 1st year from Atharva Institute of Management Studies Mumbai. I am interested in working with your esteemed organisation for my summer internship. My specialization is Finance.

Kindly let me know your answer.

9. Vinay Gaikar

on December 26, 2010 at 6:18 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am Vinay G Gaikar, interested in summer internship with your organization, presently pursuing MBA from “NIS Sparta” Annamalai University specializing in finance.
    I am in Frist year.
    I am a B.Com. graduate.
    I can send you my CV if you ask for it.
    Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

10. Mukesh Kumar

on December 27, 2010 at 3:55 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Mukesh Kumar Jangir persuing my PGDM from Aurora’s Business School, Hyderabad. I am in my 2nd Semester(Finance) and as per our college curriculum we need to do 2 months Summer Internship Project. I have read about TreasuryServ and liked it and i am interested in joining as a trainee.

Waiting for the reply.

Thanks & Regards
    Mukesh Kumar

11. Prerna

on December 27, 2010 at 6:56 pm - Reply

Hi. My name is Prerna.I am doing MBA from MALOUT INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY.Atpresently my 2nd sem. is start. After my end of this semester there will be 2 months training. I need training related with finance because i need to do my M.B.A. in Finance..
    I can send you my CV if you ask for it.
    Waiting for your reply.

12. Namrata Chaudhary

on December 29, 2010 at 6:34 am - Reply

Hello Sir / Mam

I am a Bsc ( bio ) graduate student , presently pursuing MBA from LUMBA ( Lucknow University , old campus ) . I have just completed first semester and would opt my specialisation as finance. I am intrested in working with your esteemed organization for my summer internship.

Kindly let me know your answer.

13. Nagesh S. Yenpreddiwar

on January 4, 2011 at 9:28 am - Reply

Hello Sir / Mam

I am a B.E. ( Electronics ) graduate student , presently pursuing MBA from NIT-W ( National Institute of Technology Warangal ) . I have just completed 2nd quarter and would opt my specialization as finance and as per our college curriculum we need to do 2 months Summer Internship Project. I am interested in working with your esteemed organization for my summer internship.

Kindly let me know your answer.

14. ANKIT SHARMA

on January 9, 2011 at 4:43 pm - Reply

Hello Sir / Mam

I am a B.Com graduate student , presently pursuing PGDM from Apeejay School of Management, NEW DELHI. I have just completed first semester and would opt my specialisation as finance. I am intrested in working with your esteemed organization for my summer internship.

Kindly let me know your answer.

ANKIT SHARMA

• naveen

on January 25, 2011 at 7:46 pm - Reply

hey Ankit, my home is very near to ur college, i hope we may meet some day to discuss about career and job someday. i had not taken admission in Appejay as it is too expensive. we both belong to same field.

15. madhan

on January 12, 2011 at 2:44 pm - Reply

hello sir ,
    i m madhan pursuing my mba final year in finance and system from SRM university chennai. interested n doing my internship in your esteemed organization.

16. Viplav

on January 13, 2011 at 4:11 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am pursueing MBA (Financial service sector management) from Faculty of Management Studies, Udaipur rajasthan and seeking summer internship for june 2011. sir, currently i am also working with Vedanta’s Hindustan Zinc Limited CSR project and waiting for approval of a project with Dainak Bhaskar (newspaper), i had also assisted a research work for P.hD and in process to start an NGO. I will be very greatful if given an opportunity to work with your company,

17. ANIRUDH KUMAR JAIN

on January 14, 2011 at 8:26 am - Reply

respected sir,
    I am Anirudh kumar jain pursuing MBA (finance) from MUMBAI university. currently I am in my 2nd semester. I am looking for internship. Please mail me the job description so that I can understand it & apply for it.

18. Neha Manocha

on January 17, 2011 at 5:02 pm - Reply

Hello,

Myself Neha Manocha and i am pursuing my MMS 1st year from Lala Lajapat Rai Institute of Managment, Mumbai, Specialisation in Finance. I am interested in a summer internship with your organization. Have sent my CV to the email id provided. Looking forward for your positive response. Thanks.

Regards,