Live Projects for MBA Finance Students

Inviting students for Live Project Works for MBA Finance Students (Paid Projects)

Min Max Investment Research LABS developed by first generation entrepreneurs in 2006, who are post graduates in management and intermediaries of NSE and BSE, with an intention to minimise risk and maximise return by extensive research work.

We, at Min Max Investment Research LABS, are happy to offer LIVE PROJECT WORKS for MBA Students of Finance Specialised. All Min Max Project works are Live, research oriented and based on current financial scenarios. No dummy works will be entertained.

The Objects of Research works are to Primary and Secondary Data Collection & Analysis, Implementation of suitable statistical tools to develop strategies which are supposed to minimise risk and Maximise return (Inversely related). Probability will be attached to the findings.

The useful out comes will be recommend to Min Max Clients for implementation.

Additional to college internal guides, Min Max also allocate a Project Trainer, who assists students to complete the work successfully. Students can use Min Max Infrastructure to the maximum extend during this tenure.

Estimated Project work Duration: 60 to 100 Hours (Depends on Project Selected)

Charges (including all): Rs.5000/Candidate

Stipend: These are paid projects by students (no stipend)

Students can either come up with their own ideas to develop or can choose one of the following projects

1. Derivative Strategies
2. Supports and Resistances formation
3. Initial Public Offers
4. Volume and Price co-relation
5. Index Construction § Portfolio Management
6. Futures & Options Expiry movement
7. Impact of Market wide limits on Stock price
8. Impact of World markets on Indian Indices
9. Currency and Commodity Derivatives
10. Risk-Reward ratio analysis in all time High/Low Stocks…etc

Thank you for your cooperation to mould students at par with industry.

How to apply: Send your resume to minmaxresearch@indianinternship.com giving reference PWOL/2010/11

or visit

Min Max Investment Research LABS
#208, MN Reddy Complex
Beside Rajadhani Cinema Lane
Dilsukhnagar
Hyderabad-500 060

14 Responses to “Live Projects for MBA Finance Students”

1. Sheona Scaria says:

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am interested in summer internship with your organization, pursuing MBA final year in St.Joseph School of Management,Palai, Kerala,specializing in both finance & marketing.

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

2. Alpana ganguly says:

what is the criteria for choosing the students for LIVE PROJECT? I am in the 2nd sem can i do?

3. Monica Kabra says:

Respected sir/mam,

I am Monica Kabra pusuing MBA 1st year from Bhilai Institute of Technology,Bhilai. I am interested in doing summer internship in june 2011 with your organisation in finance or marketing. Waiting for a positive reply .

4. ajaykumar says:

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am interested in summer internship with your organization, pursuing MBA final year in SRM School of Management,Chennai,specializing in both finance & marketing.

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

5. ANKIT SHARMA says:

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am interested in summer internship with your organization, pursuing MBA final year from Apeejay School of Management,

specializing in both finance & marketing.

I have attached my CV for you to have an overview of my profile

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

6. meena marathe says:

I am interested in summer internship with your organization, pursuing MBA first year in dilkap reasearch centre and institude of mangement studies ,specializing in finance .

I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

7. nitesh solanki says:

i am the first year mms student from mumbai university. i want to ask you that if i wish to do internship with you then would i need to come in hyderabad or you will provide me project here in mumbai?

please let me know as soon as possible.

8. manisha yadav says:

sir

can u plz send me some more details about these projects.

m pursuing mba first year frm delhi.

thanks

9. Divya Gahlot says:

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    I am interested in summer internship with your organization,pursuing MBA first year from Vishisht School Of Management,Indore.
    Specializing in both finance & Marketing. I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply

10. abhishek kumar says:

respected sir/mam

I am interested in summer internship with your organization,pursuing MBA first year from BIT RANCHI.

Waiting for your reply

11. sir im nikita wasnik from sinhgad institute from pune university,im doing my MBA finance,and want to do summer project in it..plzz let me know ur interest??

12. Jahir says:

sir, I am doing MBA from pune university and I also going to face ICWA 1st group in june. please suggest me any summer project in FINANCE near by PUNE.

13. abhinav saxena says:

dear sir/mam

i am doing mba 2nd semister from uttar pradesh technical university.
    i hav applied for my summer trainning but apart from that i wants to handel any other project in finance,location bareilly, up. kindly suggest me something.

• Arun mehra says:

Dear sir,
      I have seen your advertisement on net on 20th april 2011 for internship.
      I am Arun mehra.i am persuing my MBA 2nd sem. from international business school kota (rajsthan).I want to do my intrenship In finance field,from your organisation.
      please tell me further step that for intrenship.I will be greatful to you.
      I hope for a positive response.
      your truly,