Internships in Gurgaon – Winter Internship Opportunity at Flick2Know Technologies for Mobile app Developers, Web Application developer and Web Designer-cum-Visualizer
Company Name : Flick2Know Technologies
Company profile: Flick2Know is an innovative mobile app development company. We strive on providing customized apps to have actionable and measurable engagements with consumers. We are working on cool new products and cutting edge technologies like barcode scanning, mobile delivery, m-commerce, interactive apps etc. It’s an iAccelerator company, founded by alumni of ISM, Dhanbad and jointly funded by CIIE, IIM-A, Setu Ventures and MSME, GOI. For more details visit: www.flick2know.com, http://www.flick2know.com/careers.aspx
Job Location : Gurgaon. (Fooding and Lodging might be arranged)
Stipend: Decent, depending upon performance and experience.
Duration: Minimum one month. (Extendable)
Time: December Onwards.
Education: As per requirements.
Apply at: email@example.com, mention the title of the position as ‘Subject’, also please make sure you meet the qualifications before applying.
1. Mobile app Developers. (Multiple)
Objectives: Developing high quality Mobile solutions to deliver business value in business intelligence, business workflow, content delivery, collaboration.
1. Strong fundamental knowledge of at least one Mobile Platform is a must. (J2ME/Android/Blackberry/iPhone/Symbian)
2. Demonstrated interest in mobile and collaboration technologies (iPhone,Android, Symbian, Blackberry, social networking, content management, mobile devices)
3. Preferred Development Languages: any of the following ( C++, Java, Objective-C, J2ME, Symbian C++)
4. Preferred Tools: Mobile application deployment tools, Eclipse IDE
5. Previous work experience in mobile technologies, mobile UI designing, Architecture design, LWUIT is a plus.
2. Web Application developer (.NET, One)
(Please note this is NOT a Website Design/ UI Design position)
To develop backend architecture (designing and coding), making more secure, easily consumable APIs, Choosing a more efficient database model, logging and debugging
1. Very strong knowledge of ASP.NET, C#.NET/VB.NET programming skills along with good exposure to SQL Server 2005/2008, AJAX, Testing frameworks/tools, Production System troubleshooting & management.
2. Ability to focus on rapid & agile development model under strict deadlines.
3. Very good understating of Client-Server model, Web Protocols and Technologies (XML, SOAP, HTML, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.), Web Architecture is a must.
4. Basic understating of Web Services, API development and consumption is required.
5. Understanding of security, authorisation, authentication, request filtering is a plus.
3. Web Designer-cum-Visualizer (One):
1. Conceptualizing creatives from scratch.
2. Develop storyboards, mock-ups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
3. Understanding the verbal ideas effectively and developing a creative way to capture both the information and the emotion for the product/brand by designing and creating graphics that meet the specified guidelines of commercial or marketing needs
Desired Skills :
1. Having artistic talent
2. Strong, clean visual design sense.
3. Must have a good experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash.
4. Sound understanding of web layouts and web design principles.
5. Should be familiar with basic HTML and CSS.
If interested, kindly send your resume immediately to