Internship opportunity at a Bangalore-based research firm

Winter internship opportunity in Bangalore with a research firm is available for MBA (first/second year) students and MBA graduates

About the company

The firm, has been founded with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We work alongside our clients to deliver results which lead to effective decision making. We are focused on public and private organizations in emerging markets. The company offers tremendous exposure in research for interns.

Research Analyst (Intern)

We look for: We look for comprehensive problem solving skills which can deliver value to our clients.

Education Background: MBA (first/second year) students; MBA graduates

Role: Intern’s role will involve:

1. Interacting with clients in understanding the problem areas
  2. Working with Consultants to define solutions and approach document
  3. Work with analysts/Interns to research the topics
  4. Build research collateral to validate the hypotheses.
  5. Use “what if” scenarios to draft recommendations
  6. Implement the recommendations at client site and with the expected output

Responsibilities: Responsibilities are as follows:

1. Working on stringent timeline
  2. Work towards actionable and impactful advices for our clients
  3. Leverage research and analytics for the project
  4. Align the output with client end-goals

Ideal Candidate: We want to engage enthusiastic, independent and motivated individuals to work with us. We looks for the following skills sets

1. Ability to take Initiatives
  2. Sharp problem solving skills
  3. Results oriented
  4. Excellent communication Skills
  5. Spirited Team member

Location: Bangalore

Joining: Immediate (Can be discussed)

• A stipend of Rs.12000/- per month will be provided.
  • All lunch bills and any other bills related to the project will be reimbursed.
  • A full time job offer can be extended based on candidate’s performance during the internship.

How to apply

send your resume to:

17 Responses to “Internship opportunity at a Bangalore-based research firm”

1. We have finance students for internship

• vijayan says:

hai I am doing my MBA(Finance and Information System) in US, am looking for summer internship 2011(June to August).If there is any opportunity tell me..

2. Sheona Scaria says:

Dear sir,
    I’m an MBA(Finance) student at Kerala, looking for doing my summer project in Finance during May-july months i.e, for 2 months.

3. Col (Retd) Nirupam Devnath says:

Dear Sir,

My daughter is persuing MBA and interested to undertake winter internship traing in Finance in Kolkata

4. vivek dilawari says:

I am a student of MBA (Hons) (Finance) looking for Summer internship in finance May- June month for 45 days.
    can anyone please help me

5. satler.k says:

hi this is satler. doing my mba 2nd year in st. peters college of engineering and technology . now i am looking for my main project

6. Sudha Lalitha says:

Iam doing my PGDM (Finance & Operations) in Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad and iam looking for Internship for my final semester. Please let me know if any opportunity is there in Hyderabad

7. amarnath says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am persuing an mba(finance) from Osmania University Hyderabad. Am looking for internship program for my final semester. Please let me know if any opportunity is there. Please give me the detailed information.

Thanking you.

8. JAVEED says:

dear sir/madam iam persuing m.b.a 2 year (final sem) with a combination of MARKETING and FINANCE at jntu university kakinada iam looking for intenship prograame

9. krishna chaitanya says:

hi sir, i Krishna Chaitanya Reddy E from Christ University institute of management is intersted to do internsip in your company, I am good at MS EXCEL, SPSS, MINI TAB, MS PROJECT, FORECASTING MODELS USING REGRESSION TECHNIQUES, POM SOFTWARE..,

10. Dinesh Kumar.A says:

Respected sir/madam
    I am dinesh kumar.A pursuing MBA(Finance and marketing). I am interested in doing my final year project with your company. please let me know any opportunity available over there. Thank you

11. Respeted Sir/Madam,
    Pl guide for the summer internship .i am doing MBA(finance and marketing).

12. Respeted Sir/Madam
    My desire i join your company for the summer internship.i am doing MBA(finance and marketing).

13. Trinitor Inigo says:

Dear Sir,

doing Final year MBA in finance… & looking for a intern/project

14. Nithya says:

Dear Sir,

I am doing my final year MBA & Looking for a intern/project

15. sir/miss
    i am student of mba and want to do sip from may-july in the raputed orgnization
    and my specialization is marketing and human resource.and i want to built my career in marketing research therefore if any oppenings for marketing research analyst as summer internship project 2011 then please confirm me.

16. hello sir….my name is koushik studying MBA(Finance &Systems(IT))2nd yr at chennai.M looking for internship-project in the mid of march-may.So if there is any opportunity so plz send me the details to