Internship on Mobile Technologies at Noida

Internship on Mobile Technologies at Noida is open with Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd

>>> Job Title
“Internship – Mobile Technologies”

>>> Job Location
“Noida, INDIA”

>>> Stipend
N/A

>>> Company Name
“Nex-G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.”

>>> Overview of internship:
Student will have to work on :-
1. Design, development & testing of mobile Application in iPhone, BlackBerry & Android Platform.
2. Design, development & testing of wireless technologies like GSM, UMTS, HSDPA, LTE/WiMAX

>>> Company profile
We offer software solutions, technical consultancy, expert manpower and technical training in next generation mobile communication technologies like GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, CDMA 2000, IMS, VoIP, UMA, NFC, WiFi, WiMAX, DECT, TETRA, IN, CAMEL, ATM, MPLS, SYMBIAN, J2ME, BREW, WinCE, Windows Smartphone, iPhone, Blackberry, LiMo, VAS, TELECOM BILLING, NMS, M-Commerce, VHDL & MATLAB.

>>> Details of internship
Student will have to work on :-

>>> Desired profile:

Education
B.E/B.Tech (2nd Yr, 3rd Yrs, Final Yr)
Stream – IT, CS, ECE, EEE, EE

>>> Experience
N/A

Other

>>> Duration of internship
6 weeks to 6 months (Dec 2010 onwards)

>>> How to apply: Interested Candidates just send your resume to Rakesh Bhadola, Manager HR at exuberantsolutions@indianinternship.com with a reference id: INDIANINTERNSHIP.COM

>>> Company website:

1. prianka

on November 30, 2010 at 6:16 am - Reply

hi,
    i am prianka doing my 3 rd B.Tech(Agricultural Information Technology),in Tamilnadu Agricultural University Coimbatore.I am interested in this internship program but my internship course starts only at the 7 th semester that is during the month of april,is there any intership program available during that month ,if there would you pls give information about it.

2. ajeet kumar

on December 7, 2010 at 5:18 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am ajeet doing my 2nd year b.tech in electronics and communication engineering in NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY CALICUT,KERALA. I am very interested in this internship program.Can i join this program in MAY.Please give me information.

3. KESHAV MISHRA

on December 23, 2010 at 12:34 am - Reply

SAir I am 2nd yr student of ECE at BIT.I want to join this program.pls give relevant info

4. Dheeraj Kumar

on December 26, 2010 at 9:39 am - Reply

sir !!
    i m study in lnmiit (laxmi niwas mittal institute of information technolgy),jaipur
    my 2nd semester will over on april!!! so i want to do intership in summer!!!
    my branch is elctronics and communication engineering!!!!
    so plz sir kindy handle this problem give me solution as soon as a possible
    thank u !!!
    contact-09414270025

5. Kunal Kumar

on December 27, 2010 at 9:10 am - Reply

Sir,
    I want to be a part of internship programme in your esteemed company during june-july(2011).
    Kindly give me information how to apply for the prog.

Thanking you
    Kunal Kumar
    College-IITTCE(PTU,Jalandhar)
    Branch-ECE(2nd year)

6. Bharat raj meena

on December 28, 2010 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    i am bharat raj (sem 4 ,ece b.tech) studing in NIT CALICUT. my 4th sem will be over in april last week and i want to join this internship program.may i join this internship program please send me reply.

7. ZAFAR IQBAL

on December 29, 2010 at 4:23 am - Reply

SIR, me zafar pursuing B.E( EEE) and i mam in 3rd year. presently i am in salem, tamil nadu. is there any internship programme available for this 6th semester. please give me information about this.

8. Richa Mishra

on December 30, 2010 at 11:08 am - Reply

Dear Sir/ Ma’am

I am a student of third year in National Institute of Technology, hamirpur. I went through your internship program. It would be really kind of you if you can tell me about the internship programs during May to July 2011 in your esteemed organization. I would be highly obliged.

Regards
    Richa Mishra

9. Sakal

on December 31, 2010 at 7:30 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,
    I am a 4th semester Computer Engineering student from National Institute of Technology,Trichy.I am really interested in taking up the internship.Can I work sometime between May and July?I kindly request you to let me know if it is possible.

Yours sincerely,
    Sakal A.

10. Souvik Kumar Saha

on January 3, 2011 at 9:03 am - Reply

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,

I am a student of third year in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Jadavpur University, West Bengal. I went through your internship program and am highly interested in joining the same. It would be really kind of you if you can tell me about the internship programs during June to July 2011 in your esteemed organization. I would be highly obliged.

Regards
    Souvik Kumar Saha.

11. Neha

on January 3, 2011 at 2:04 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am 2nd year ECE student…Can i join this internship program…
    Kindly reply me how to apply for this program.

12. siva kumar

on January 6, 2011 at 10:13 am - Reply

Dear Sir/ Ma’am,

I am a student of second year in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Central University, ALLAHABAD. I went through your internship program and am highly interested in joining the same. It would be really kind of you if you can tell me about the internship programs during June to July 2011 in your esteemed organization. I would be highly obliged.

Regards
    SIVA KUMAR

13. Dheeraj K Sharma

on January 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm - Reply

sir, i want to do intership in may and june as my second yr will get over by this may ………………please help me with this.

14. ankushjain

on January 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm - Reply

sir,
    second year electrical student in IIt ropar.
    please , let me know how can i apply for this internship program.
    my email id : ankushjain35@gmail.com

15. Shashank Gupta

on January 9, 2011 at 7:51 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am 2nd year Btech(Computer Science) student at IIT Ropar. I want to know whether i can join this internship in summer for doing my internship. I am really looking forward for this internship. I hope for a positive response.
    Thanking you.

16. Vishal Kumar

on January 14, 2011 at 6:23 am - Reply

I am a student of third year ECE branch, I went through your internship program. It would be really kind of you if you can tell me about the internship programs during May to July 2011 in your esteemed organization. I would be highly obliged.

17. Md. Anish

on January 16, 2011 at 5:50 am - Reply

Hi,
    I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech from NIT, Rourkela. Can I be a part of the intern programme? My discipline is Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I would be very much obliged to you for a quick reply. I can have only a 2 month window in May 2011 for this programme

18. Abhishek kr.choubey

on January 16, 2011 at 8:00 am - Reply

Sir,
    I’m pursuing B.tech from electronics and communication and its my last semester, I want to do 6 months industrial training in this very field.
    thanking you in anticipation
    Yours Sincerely

19. Abhishek kr.choubey

on January 16, 2011 at 8:19 am - Reply

I am a student of fourth year in Electronics and communications Engineering, . I went through your internship program and am highly interested in joining the same. It would be really kind of you if you can tell me about the internship programs during february to may 2011 in your esteemed organization. I would be highly obliged.
    Regards

20. Saira

on January 16, 2011 at 2:35 pm - Reply

Sir
    I’m a 3rd year b-tech(EC) student from college of engineering,chengannur.I’m interested in doing a summer internship in your company during the may-june months of 2011.I can assure you that i’ll put my 100% effort into my duties.If you give me a chance i won’t let you down.
    Waiting for your reply.

21. Nitesh Gupta

on January 26, 2011 at 12:47 pm - Reply

I am a student of fourth year of Computer Science Engineering, . I went through your internship program and am highly interested in joining the same. It would be really kind of you if you can tell me about the internship programs during february to may 2011 in your esteemed organization. I would be highly obliged.
    Regards

22. Mohit chanana

on January 31, 2011 at 1:36 pm - Reply

sir,
    iam doing btech from Netaji subhas institute of technology(dwarka), 3rd year ,electronics and communication engg.may i join this internship program in june -july
    , 2011.please give me information.

23. Akshat Tyagi

on February 4, 2011 at 6:35 am - Reply

Sir,i am a b-tech 3rd year(e.c) student,i want to join your prestigeous and renowned organisation for my 2 months summer training.I can assure you that i will work with full dedication and honesty,so please reply me as early as possible.I aM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY ANXIOUSLY.
    with best regards
    akshat tyagi

24. amit kumar

on February 4, 2011 at 4:57 pm - Reply

sir
    I went through your internship program and I found my field of interest in it.I am Amit Kumar B tech, 6th semister from G.I.T(global institute of technology) , Jaipur in electronics and communication.I want more details about this program .I want to do my summer training in the month of june/july for 6 weeks.

25. gunjan malik

on March 4, 2011 at 2:55 pm - Reply

hi,
    i am gunjan doing my 3 rd B.Tech(computer science)I am interested in this internship program but my internship course starts only after the 6th semester that is during the month of june 2011,is there any intership program available during that month ,if there would you pls give information about it.

i shall be looking forward for your respnse.

26. Saion Chatterjee

on March 12, 2011 at 6:19 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/ Madam

I am a third year student at Bengal College of Engineering and Technology, Durgapur. I have gone through the internship program that has been offered. I would like to apply for the same. I request you to kindly give me some more details as to where should I apply.
    Looking ahead to hear from you.

Thanking you ,
    Yours faithfully
    Saion Chatterjee

27. latika

on March 25, 2011 at 3:19 pm - Reply

hello sir/mam
    i am latika doing my 3 rd B.Tech (Information Technology) frm Kurukshetra university kurukshetra.
    I am really interested in taking up the internship.I kindly request you to give me all d related details
    Yours sincerely
    latika

28. rajul

on March 26, 2011 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a 1st year b.tech(instrumentation and control eng.) student at netaji subhas institute technology.
    i want to pursue the 6 weeks internship program with your prestigious institution.
    kindly consider me.