Internship in Mumbai – 6 Months Industrial Training for BCA / MCA, MCM, B.Tech / M.Tech,  B.E. (Computer or IT background) students.

Company Details:

iVIngs Solutions, is a Mumbai based leading IT Company having UK based clients, provide six months Industrial Training to BCA / MCA, B.Tech / M.Tech, MCM, B.E. students, which is a part of their Graduate/Post Graduate Degree.

iVIngs Solutions will provide you an opportunity to work with the team of Software Developers, under the guidance of project managers. After successful completion of the training, you will be put on the project. Our core focus is to make the students well verse with the different cycles of Software Development and to provide them hand on experience on LIVE PROJECTS.

Overview:

• Experience in Years : 0 to 1 years
• City/Location : Nasik, Pune, Mumbai.
• Qualification : BCA / MCA, MCM ,B.Tech / M.Tech, B.E.
(Computer or IT background) students.
• Category : IT-Software / Software Services
• Designation : Trainee Software Developer

Skills Required :

• Students should be pursuing MSc (Computer / IT) / MCA / MCM / MCS Final Year
  • Graduation should be in BCS / BCA / BSC (Computer / IT /Math)
  • Should have good academic Record.
  • Should have good communication skill.
  • Knowledge of latest technologies will be added an advantage.

Excellent performers will be absorbed in the company.

Contact Details:
Company Name : iVIngs Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Email-Id : ivings.hr@indianinternship.com

Give reference of “IndianInternship.com” in the subject line when applying

41 Responses to “Internship in Mumbai – 6 Months Industrial Training for BCA / MCA, MCM, B.Tech / M.Tech, B.E. (Computer or IT background) students.”

1. Ashwinikumar More says:

I am currently pursuing M.Sc. Comp. Sci in Final (Project) Semester and want to to internship. Kindly Contact on Mail.

2. Mani Gupta says:

I am a MCA student currently persuing my 5th semester from MIT group of colleges, pune

3. Ramneek kaur says:

I am pursuing B.tech in comp. sci and I am in 5th semester.
    I wish to do this internship.

4. my mob no is 8899634322 i want to do 6 month training in j2ee so please guide me and i want to do from mumbai only

5. I am currently pursuing my MCA (5th semester) form K. J. Somaiya College, Mumbai and looking for a live project,kindly contact on mail.

6. Punam Patil says:

I am currently pursuing M.Sc.(IT) in Final Semester and want to do internship. Kindly Contact on Mail.

7. Pritam Bonia says:

I am a B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student from North Eastern Hill University. I am interested in your internship. Kindly please contact.

8. vineet says:

hi all, i m vineet pursuing MCA final year(5th sem) from Mumbai University, as a part of our curriculum(6th sem) we have to undergo some sort of internship so i am looking forward to have this opportunity grabbed. kindly keep informing if any relevant news comes.

thanking you,

9. Namita Mahto says:

I am a MCA student currently pursuing my 5th semester from Rajasthan Tech. University, Kota

10. sudha says:

Hi… I am currently doing M.E Software Engineering(3rd sem). I want to do my final year project in your concern. So please contact me through e-mail.

11. swati kumbhar says:

I am currently pursuing MCA in Final Semester and want to do internship. Kindly Contact on Mail.

12. Vikas Kapoor says:

I am doing b.tech(IT) from PTU University Jalandhar . I am looking for 6 months industrial tranning in .NET .Kindly contact me on my no. 08054665701

13. Anuj Chaturvedi says:

Hi, I’m doing MCA final semester from Govt. Engineering College,Ajmer affiliated by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. I want to do 6 months industrial training. So please contact on my mail ID.

14. vipin lakhe says:

Given my technical
    knowledge and ability to learn, I
    believe that I have the
    qualifications and enthusiasm
    you are looking for. I thrive on
    challenges and will spend time
    and effort it takes to succeed.
    Following is attachment of my
    resume.
    consideration.

15. vanita says:

16. neha tripathi says:

i m pursuing MCA 5th sem from mumbai university ,we are having project in 6th sem 2011, i want to do internship for 6th months so if there is any vacancy please reply….

17. Dolly Sangoi says:

Given my technical
    knowledge and ability to learn, I
    believe that I have the
    qualifications and enthusiasm
    you are looking for. I thrive on
    challenges and will spend time
    and effort it takes to succeed.
    Following is attachment of my
    resume.
    consideration.

18. i am currently pursuing b.tech (IT) 6th sem from lovely professional university..so i would like to apply for 6 months training program for my 7th sem.so i want the further information to join..

19. Dolly says:

I am currently pursuing MCA in Final (Project) Semester and want to to internship. Kindly Contact on Mail. dollysangoi@gmail.com

20. prafull says:

i m pursuing MCA from mumbai university ,we are having project in 6th sem 2011, i want to do internship for 6th months so if there is any vacancy please reply….

21. Gaurav Nayak says:

R/S Sir,
    I am Gaurav Nayak pursuing M.Tech(CS). I want to join intrenship in june 2011. so please reply as soon as possible.
    Thanking You.

22. I am currently pursuing MCA in Final (Project) Semester and want to to internship. Kindly Contact on Mail.

23. santosh athavale says:

sir i m last year mca student and we have last year project. and i want to do internship in your institute so please kind reply on my mail and please consider me.

24. Hitesh Vaghani says:

Respected sir,
    i m currently pursuing my B.E. in computer science 6th sem.
    i will want training of my last semester.
    i m studying in ddu(ddit),india.
    so,please contact me on my mail.

25. Priyanka Wadkar says:

I’m currently pursuing BCA in last year and have project in my last semester.I’m interested in doing live project in java..please contact me..

26. Sumit Mukhopadhayay says:

I am in the final yr of B.tech& interested in doing the internship.Please contact by mail….

27. satish says:

Hi, I’m doing MCA final semester from Mumbai University I want to do 6 months industrial training. So please contact on my mail ID.

28. m.junaid says:

si i am doing mms (it) so loking for summer internship

29. kunal dethe says:

30. Rakesh Kumar Jayswal says:

I am a MCA student currently persuing my 5th semester from Mumbai University

31. vinod thersenath says:

I am doing MCA final year want internship with good company for my projects.

32. sagar arun sonwane says:

i m complete MCA from DR.BAMU UNIVERSITY aurangabad looking for a industrial training

33. priti gujar says:

im done with my bca and im looking for industrial training

34. chirag says:

Hey my name is chirag sudra and looking for internship under software developer in mumbai so plz contact to my mail id…

35. Shriram Subramanian says:

Respected Sir,

I’m currently pursuing my M.Sc. in Information Technology ( Part – I) and I’m desperately looking for an Internship.
    In my B.Sc.I.T. Third year I’ve successfully completed a Live Project for a Community.

And now I’m looking for a Live Project and good industry exposure.
    Please let me know if anything is available.

36. gaurau bharambe says:

i m mca student in last year i have also intenship project .i have full knowlge in .net
    any vacancy in u r company so plz conct me

37. sheetal says:

i am currently doing bsc it final year from mumbai im looking for IT software plz cntct mail id

38. kamlesh wadekar says:

i want to do internship for completing my msc computer science semester 4. so please contact me on my email

39. KOMAL says:

i want internship for Bsc It in asp.net. so please contact on my mail

40. priya zopate says:

I am a student of G.H Raisoni Nagpur I am pursuing my M.E and currently in the 2nd academic year I wish to get associated with you so that I can have a good working experience under your guidance.I am really interested in the kind of projects your company does and it’s be a matter of great profoundness to learn from you by working under your able guidance in any possible project plz contact me

41. Sayali patinge says:

I m student of G.H. Raisoni Nagpur, I m currently doing M.E. in 2 nd sem. I m interested in the kind of project your company does.