Internship at Vadodara, Gujarat for Mobile Applications Developer

Internship at Vadodara, Gujarat for Mobile Applications Developer – Apple, Android, Nokia, BlackBerry. We looking for college graduates or students with computer programming skills who can work with us on Mobile Application Develoment projects.

Job Title: Mobile Applications Developer – Apple, Android, Nokia, BlackBerry

Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Stipend: Not Applicable
Company Name: Bombay Production

Overview of Internship:
We – Designwallah & Co (http://www.bombayproduction.com) are looking for college graduates or students with computer programming skills who can work with us on Mobile Application Develoment projects. Potential intern will have to be knowledge hungry, interested in making use of resources to learn and implement knowledge. We are in creative business thus our projects are not mainstream but different and challenging. Intern will have access to best computer machines, softwares, books and benefits from online developer community. During the 3 months internship one will learn and produce create an mobile application.

Desired Profile:
Education: Degree in Computer (Diploma, BCA, MCA, BE)
Experience: Writing programs in C, C++, Java etc.
Duration of Internship: 3 Months

How To Apply: Please communicate your interest by sending an email to following id, along with your detailed resume and contact details.

This position is closed by client after recruiting interns found through this website.

8 Responses to “Internship at Vadodara, Gujarat for Mobile Applications Developer”

1. Krimali Nirmal says:

Hi Team,

I am Krimali from Vadodara. I am BE (Electronics) and also done PGDCA. Right now i am working as a SEO executive at Vadodara only.

I am interested to join mobile application development programme.

Kindly provide information for the course content and nearest schedule to join the course.

Thanx in advance,

Krimali Nirmal

2. kalwa vikas says:

hi sir,

Your agency’s mission of exceeding customer expectations within an efficient, high energy environment is consistent with my career goals. Please accept this letter an application for the internship position that you have available. I heard of this position through Indianinternship.com.

I am confident that I can contribute to the success of your agency. I can apply to following experience:
    • A strong record of leadership and organizational success as evidenced by past committee chair positions.
    • Extensive background with computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint c,c++,java.
    I hope to talk with you further about what I can bring to your organization. I can be reached at +91-9642234806
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
    k.vikas

3. shweta germanwala says:

Hii

I am shweta and i am doing bca in maharaja rao university in vadodara and i have completed my 2 year and i am going to come in 3rd year in last semeste i.e.6th semester i need an intership and i have interest in php programing

4. divyang desai says:

hi
    I am divyang nd I have completed bca from shreedhar university in rajesthan…Please accept this letter an application for the internship position that you have available. I heard of this position through Indianinternship.com.

Extensive background with computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint c,c ,java.

5. Hitesh vishawkarma says:

I am Hitesh and i am student of MCA in Gujarat Technology University in A’bad of Camps of Anand Institute of Information Sci- Anand .i need an intership and i have interest in php programing

6. pragnesh halpati says:

i am study in MCA 3rd year,i interested in internship.

7. Manish prajapati says:

I m manish prajapati and i m doing my be computer science and engineering in ms universityuniversity.i need this internship and i m interested in coding..