Internship at Multibillion Dollar Shriram Group

Internship at Multibillion Dollar Shriram Group

It feels immense pleasure to inform you the key initiatives that we have taken is to work closely with the younger generation. We would like to invite Students from NORTH INDIA pursuing Management Courses to work in our organization for Summer/Winter Internship/Short Market Research assignments.

This will be an opportunity for the students to get an exposure into the corporate world; they get a peek into the SHRIRAM Group.

Shriram Value Services (SVS) is an associate of the multibillion dollar Shriram Group, headquartered in Chennai, India with presence across 18 states in INDIA

In Shriram, we welcome people with openness and great enthusiasm. The most committed people have become a part of the core management of the organization. We believe in an open culture, encourage feedback and respond actively to transform it into action. We will ensure the best environment where people are able to perform and deliver their best to achieve excellence.

With us, you will be encouraged to contribute, innovate and learn. They will find opportunities that will shape them into a dynamic and efficient individual.

Overview of Internship:

Candidate will be responsible for Market Research, Channel Development, and Strategic Alliances.

Compensation will be on Pre – Fixed Performance Linked Stipend up to RS. 25000 and exciting Trips & Tours in domestic and international locations. Apart from monetary benefits there are also non-monetary benefits in terms of timely Rewards & Recognition by Zonal Head.

Your performance will be measured on following parameters:
1) Communication Skills,
2) Inter – personal skills,
3) Time management,
4) Administrative Ability,
5) Ethical & Professional Conduct,
6) Goal achievement & motivation,
7) Market potential,
8) Product knowledge.

Grading and assessment will be done based on your performance after every 15 days and the report of same will be sent to institute. There is a unique Career Progression Plan for performing candidates.

• Certification for every student after successful completion of internship and training project.
• Certificate of Excellence for performing candidates and recognition at exotic locations.

As per our certification process the you will have to undergo a training program named “ ADAPT ”. There will be a certification process followed by the program and the selected students will be taken as interns. This process will ensure seriousness and commitment from the students and at the same time you will learn.

Please see below the details of the program:-

Topics :

• Creative Skills
  • How to work in a Team
  • Time Management @ Workplace
  • Workplace Etiquette
  • Leadership and Team Building
  • Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills
  • Right Attitude
  • Professional Excellence & Corporate Etiquette

• To break the monotonous (routine) thinking and make the students think beyond to , in order to make them creative thinkers
  • To equip the students with competencies to work in a Team and make them realize their individual roles and responsibilities towards organization’s goals
  • To enable the students plan their professional life in a systematic manner by following the process, prioritizing tasks and executing the plan
  • Enhancing the ability of students to work in a team & ability to lead by providing them a platform of experiential learning.
  • To enable students to apply the process of practical thinking and empower them to make decisions effectively and solve problems creatively.
  • To groom the students for transformation from campus to corporate.

Every student will be given an Access ID on our web portal for Shriram Group‘s Job postings.

Course Duration – 4 Days (8 hours every day)
Internship duration – 45 Days

For further queries and registration process kindly contact us at

22 Responses to “Internship at Multibillion Dollar Shriram Group”

1. rajesh kumar says:

I am Rajesh kumar doing PGDM from EMPI Business School ,New Delhi.I am intrested to do summer internship from shriram group.please send me details,what I’ll have to do.

2. sudhir yadav says:

I am doing MBA from Army Institute Of Management, Kolkata and i m intrstd in ur internship program..plz give me more information. thank you.

3. Jayanta Chakraborty says:

I’m persuing my MBA from Kiit School of Management,Bhubaneswar..I’m highly interested in your internship program..I’ll be waiting for a positive reply..Thank you..

4. md amir khan says:

i m amir khan persuing bbs 2nd year from jamia millia islamia ,new delhi. i am interested to do summer internship from shriram group.i m keen interested doing internship in ur firm.send me detail to how i can apply for internship.

5. arushi says:

dear sir, im a student from Centre of Management Studies, bangalore. im doing my 2nd yr in BBM. i have had a brief reading of what shriram group has to offer. ill b mailing my resume to d email id provided. im looking for an intership in blore. 45 days sounds healthy. could der b a chance of an extension?? thank you.

6. kartheekgoli says:

Am Kartheek goli. Am pursuing MBA from IIM Raipur. Kindly let me know the details of any Summer Internships

7. amit kumar jaiswal says:

respected sir / madam,

I am doing PGDM from master school Of Management, meerut and i m intrstd in ur internship program..plz give me more information. thank you.

8. Vidur Pandit says:

Dear Sir,

I am currently pursuing my PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad and have over 8 years of work experience. I would love the opportunity to work with your organization.

It would be great if you could let me know how I can apply for this position.

9. amankapoor says:

Sir I am pursuing my M.B.A from IIPM, NEW DELHI
    I am planning to do some of the live project as my internship will start from may till then I would like to do some of the live project with your company so sir please tell me about the above concern

10. shami says:

hello Sir/Mam,

Myself Shamiullah.Z i already mailed u the detail about me 🙂 I am Pursuing MBA In Kongu School Of Management Studies. i am intrested in doing this internship. what is the further procedure to get this intern…… i am eagerly waiting for ur reply.

11. Vishal Banga says:

I am pursuing my MBA from O.P Jindal Global University Sonepat(near Delhi). I am interested in pursuing my career in marketing. I am interested in doing summer internship from Shriram Group . So please give me the necessary details

12. Narayana says:

Hello sir, I am pursuing my PGDM for IPE Hyderabad. As per your post you said that you are offering Intern for Northern Indian students can South Indian People also have a chance to do an internship in your Shriram Group please kindly send the complete details and how to proceed further if there is a chance

13. Gaurav Verma says:

Dear All,

Kindly mail your updated resume at

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav Verma

Manager (Delhi & NCR) | Learning & Development Solutions

| Mobile: +91 9311025405 |
    | Email: | web: |

14. abhishek agrawal says:

i am doing M.M.S.from atharva institute of management studies in mumbai. i am intersted in your internship program so please send me sufficient information.

15. Neha Panwar says:

respected sir,
    i am a student of Amity Business School , Amity University ,Noida. i m pursuing Mba Gen from there. i want to apply for your internship program. plz send me the further details of this program.
    hope to hear from you soon….
    thanking you,
    Neha Panwar

16. Piyush Saini says:

I am Piyush doing MBA from IBS pune in marketing.I am interested to do summer internship from shriram group.Please send me the details regarding location through my email .

17. Vaibhav says:

When is the internship commencing?

18. sunil kumar says:

respected sir,
    i am a student of Indira institute of managemeent,wakad pune. i m pursuing MBA (Marketing) in 2nd semester from there. I would like to apply for summer internship program in your company. plz send me the further details of this program. How can apply for this program…………
    thanking you,

19. Rahul Panda says:

Sir i am pursuing my PGDM in VVISM i.e viswa vishwani institute of systems and management in Hyderabad in finance and marketing. I have done in bachelors from Orissa.Can i please know when is the sip starting and on what grounds are candidates selected. I would love to do sip from your groups if allowed.

respected sir,
    i am a student of sinhgad institute of business administration & computer application,Lonavala, pune. i m pursuing MMM(Master of marketing management) in 2nd semester from there. I would like to apply for summer internship program in your company. plz send me the further details of this program. How can apply for this program…………
    thanking you,

21. vikesh sharma says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am Vikesh Sharma h doing MBA from SIBM mumbai in marketing.I am interested to do summer internship from shriram group.Please send me the details regarding location through my email

22. shakti rana says:

Hello Sir/Mam

I am doing my MBA from NEW DELHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT. My area of specialization is Marketing and i am further seeking for a internship from your organization. i would be grateful if you consider my request.

Shakti Rana