Internship at Chennai in programming (software programming exposure required)

Internship at Chennai in programming for interns with significant exposure to software programming and a strong grasp of fundamental concepts.

Nunook Interactive is a developer and publisher of high-quality games for children and teenagers. We are headquartered in Mumbai with a development studio in Chennai.

Our product BrainNook ( is the first online virtual world that helps kids develop Maths and English skills, with users from countries across the world. We are looking for software engineering interns to help with this product.

Intern Job Description:
We are looking for interns with significant exposure to programming and a strong grasp of fundamental concepts. You must be excited about technology and learning new things, and be comfortable tackling difficult problems without a lot of supervision.

• Location: Chennai
  • Type of Internship: Paid (stipend)
  • No of openings: 2
  • Duration: 3-6 months

To Apply:
If you are interested in working on challenging problems as part of small, highly motivated team, we are interested in hearing from you! Send us your resume to apply at

11 Responses to “Internship at Chennai in programming (software programming exposure required)”

1. k.deepansiddarthan says:

I am interested in internship training during the months may, june, july

2. aditya says:

as per ur grounds,i can meet upto ur requirements.

3. Kiran Prasanna says:

I am a 3rd year engineering student in SRM university,chennai.
    I am interested in joining as an intern in your company for the period december-january.
    Please let me know if I can be of any help to you.

4. Mohamed Barith says:

I am Mohamed Barith purshing final year MCA …now i am looking for an internship project….may i help for this project….

5. Indumathi M says:

I’m pursuing final year MCA in BharathiarUniversity.. So i request you offer me the internship, i’m interested to do.

6. PAWAN KUMAR says:

i shall be thankful to you if i would be given the chance for this project..
    I am doing my B.Tech from C.E.T in I.T branch..
    please do reply to me..

7. phani harika.M says:

I am a student of computer science and engineering pursuing my 3rd year.I am very much interested in joining as an intern in your company .please let me know the actual period of time of the internship

8. surya says:

I am Surya prakash pursuing 3rd year Btech from KIIT UNIVERSITY BHUBANESHWAR.
    I am currently doing .net course(c#,GUI,XML,ADO.NET,ASP.NET) from NIIT,have basic knowledge of PHP , C,C++.
    I will be greatfull if i get an oppurtunity to work on LIVE project or have a summer year 2011.

Looking Forward.
    Thanking YOU.

Yours Sincerely

3rd Year,

9. Saurabh says:

Sir, i am a student of B.Tech. (III sem) CSE, persuing it from IT Bilaspur (Central Govt).

I am luking forward for “Summer internship program” for the year 2010.

I have knowledge of C,C++,Core Java n Web desgining with a very good Logical and Programming skills. My current CPI is 8.8

Kindly consider my request and give me a chance to prove my ability and to learn under your group.

Thanking you
    Saurabh Singh

10. R.Abinaya Karthika says:

im interested in doing the internship program. im persuing my Msc IT in chennai. im willing to do this internshp program during may. so please do reply me with the details…

11. Rekha says:

Hello sir, im pursuing my final year B.E computer science in jaya engineering college. Im willing to do this internship program. So please reply me with the details