Game Artist Internships at Nunook Interactive Pvt Ltd Chennai
Position: Game Artist Intern
Company: Nunook Interactive Pvt Ltd
Type of Internship: Paid (stipend)
Duration: 3-6 months
Nunook Interactive is a developer and publisher of high-quality games for children and teenagers. We are headquartered in Mumbai with a development studio in Chennai.
Our product BrainNook (http://www.brainnook.com) is the first online virtual world that helps kids develop Maths and English skills, with users from countries across the world. We are looking for game artist interns to help in developing this product further.
Typical duties will involve the following:
– Creating art assets for the game: backgrounds, game levels, characters and character accessories
– Creating character animations
– Creating UI icons and assets
– Graphic design for the product website
– Strong skills in Flash
– Good drawing or concepting skills
– Good eye for detail and colour sense
You must be excited about technology and learning new things, and be comfortable tackling difficult problems without a lot of supervision.
If you are interested in working on an international-quality product as part of small, highly motivated team, we are interested in hearing from you! Send us your resume at