Imaginate develops innovative Augmented Reality (AR) based products for Retail, Advertising, Entertainment and Medical categories.

Based out of Hyderabad, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to work with a next-generation startup as Program Interns and be a part of the core team that would launch the product into the market.

Job Title: Program Intern
Job Location: Hyderabad
Stipend: 2000-5000 INR
Company Name: Imaginate
Desired profile: C++
Optional Skills: Web and mobile related technologies.
Education : B.Tech (CS) and IT related
Experience : 0+ years
Duration of internship : 6 months
How to apply: send resume to

8 Responses to “C++ Interns to be part of product development team. Just for B.Tech (CS) or IT related stream Inters at Hyderabad.”

1. i want 6 month internship training in your company with stipend.

2. Saurabh says:

i am luking for summer internships.. with or without stipend for a duration of 1 or 2 months!

3. jasmine hazarika says:

Respected Sir

With due respect I would like to intimate your honour that I am a student of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering at IT BHU, Varanasi in the III Sem(result awaited) course.

Now that I am having extreme desire to undergo internship program in Compter Science and Engineering in your highly esteemed institution during the next session(2011).

I do hope that your honour will permit me to undergo the above course in your institution.

Thanking you

Yours obidiently

Jasmine Hazarika

Roll no 09100EN047
    B.Tech Part II
    Computer Science and Engineering
    IT BHU

4. R.Abinaya Karthika says:

Hello sir/mam,

Im persuing my Msc IT in chennai. I wish to join your company for the internship program. But duration of my internshp program is 1 month (May). so please let me know about it..

With Regards,
    Msc IT,
    Stella Marris college,

• g.navin kumar says:

respected sir

i am navin,i am the student of B.tech computer science and engineering at rungta college of engineering bhilai in the 6th sem.
      now i am highly intrested to undergo internship program in computer science and engineering in your institution.
      i hope you will permit me.

Thanking you
      Yours obediently
      G Navin Kumar

• S. D. PRasad says:

Interested for Internship

5. abhinav says:

hi sir,
    i am a student of third b.tech IT so i need a internship in very urgency please inform me the internships available in around hyderabad as soon as possible

yours obediently

6. manojkumar says:

I have visited your Website .The opportunity you were giving to students it is awesome.It helps the students and company share the difference of skills.Both to exist in the society.

I have few doubts regarding internship.Please reply me sir/madam.

–>May i know the last date for applying.
    –>3 months is said to be any of 3 month in year or particular specific period.
    –>Presently i have completed my b.tech cse in april 2011 waiting for final year results.can i apply for internship.As i am looking for internships to enhance my knowledge ..
    –>Can i get any stipend in internship duration.

please do reply me.waiting for your reply.

mail id: manojreddy.r@gmail.com