6 months internship for MCA/B.Tech

Anahat presents industrial training Program with recognition certificates and post training Placement assistance.

The opportunity is to all potential MCA/MCM, BCA/BCM candidates and Budding Engineers who are interested in

launching their career in System Software development, Web based Software Development, Computer Networks ,Embedded System Designing all on Linux platform. This training will provide opportunity for all selected candidates to have first industry experience in his/her interested field. All Recognized students will also be given career opportunities post training with Anahat and associated MNCs/Start-ups in following Sectors:

• Wireless Firms.
  • Device Driver Development.
  • Web Development.
  • System Programming Wi-Fi Testing Education Sector.

Students excelling during internship tenure will be given job opportunities with Anahat. Also, scholarships will be

awarded during internship tenure.

STARTING DATE:10 Jan, 2011

DURATION:6 Months

WHO CAN APPLY? MCA/MCM Computers, BCA/BCM Computers, BE / B.Tech Any

LOCATION: Sector-15, Noida

KEY TAKEAWAYS / LEARNING FROM THE INTERNSHIP

Profile 1: System Software Development: C, Linux, Filesystem, Computer Network protocol implementation.

Profile 2: Web Based Software Development: php, JScripts, CMS, AJAX, XML, LAMPP Profile

Profile3: Embedded System Design: 8051/PIC microcontroller based application specific system designing

URL:www.anahat.net.in

Register by mailing us your resume and interested profile at anahatgroup@gmail.com

Last Date of Registration: 30th December, 2010

10 Responses to “6 months internship for MCA/B.Tech”

1. Anushree Dayma says:

Information about list of IT Companies providing Industrial Training / internship for MCA Students in Pune.

2. bhawani shankar sahu says:

i m a mca final year student and need a internship project, plz guided me sir….

3. i m a mca final year student and need a internship project, plz guided me sir….
    I have designed two website
    and wayofsli.com

4. Sibin says:

I am a final year MCA student from bangalore and i have done 2 website projects as well as 3 Stand alone applications in .net… Please Guide me sir and if there is any oppurtunity send me a mail….

With regards,
    Sibin

5. Agnel james says:

I am final year MCA student from Tamilnadu.I am interesting in System programming.
    i am pursuing RHCE certification.please guide me sir how to apply for internship in your company.

Thanking you

K.Agnel James William

6. hi . i am looking for summer internship for 2 month on .net technology..

7. pratibha says:

i m final year student of mca. i want to do internship for 6 month in .net pls help me…..

8. shital says:

i m a mca final year student and need a internship project, plz guided me sir….

9. Neha Agrawal says:

i m final year student of mca. i want to do internship for 6 month, please guide me.

10. Medhavi says:

Sir,
    I am B.Tech III yr C.S.E student from banasthali university and want to undergo 6 months training under your firm.Please provide me with adequate information on my id.
    Thanking You..!!