www.collegeprojcet.in – Students Develop Corporate Projects, and earn stipend

Now Students can Develop Corporate Projects, and earn stipend while doing so. www.collegeprojcet.in brings unique opportunity of internship for Engineering and MBA students all over India.

Job Title: Students Develop Corporate Projects, and earn stipend.

Job Location: Anywhere in India (Work from Campus.)

Stipend: 4000-6000

Company Name: www.collegeprojcet.in

Details of internship

www.collegeproject.in have collected more than 250 projects (related to Engg/MBA/Other courses) from companies, and listed it so that students can develop it throughout the year.

Desired profile: Engg/MBA

Education: Engg/MBA

Other

Duration of internship-3 months.

www.collegeproject.in facilitates students

• Get access to Corporate/Real time projects (no dummy projects).
  • Develop it from anywhere (home/hostel) and Earn stipend.
  • Bi-weekly (every 15 days) meeting with corporate people (HR, Tech Heads, etc) over audio/video conference.
  • Get job offers after project completion from companies (very likely, as for them, you are much better than normal freshers).
  • Face the industry with confidence and knowledge.

To Apply:

• For any query or To Apply, Please send your resume to collegeproject.in@indianinternship.com

1. Sruthi

on November 1, 2010 at 10:10 am - Reply

What is the prerequisite technical knowledge reqd for undertaking d internship project

2. aishee ghosh

on November 13, 2010 at 6:19 pm - Reply

how amount of stipend we will receive for each project????

• Collegeproject.in

on November 15, 2010 at 5:54 am - Reply

Hi Aishee,
      The amount of stipend depends on the performance of the students and it depends on the company whose project you are doing.for more details call on 9311481855 or visit our website http://www.collegeproject.in.

3. pallavi

on November 15, 2010 at 2:27 pm - Reply

Madam/Sir,
    i am pallavi from Hasvita institue of engg and techonolgy(Hyderabad). i am Student of MCA final year 5th semester,what are the requirements need to do internship projects based on Technical knowledge. sir/madam kindly send me all the details.

4. Papiya Rudra

on November 23, 2010 at 7:19 am - Reply

sir/ madam,
    I want to know what type of HR project is done in this and from where i have to do this.and can i get any contact no. of yours.
    Papiya Rudra
    1st sem PGDM
    XIDAS, JABALPUR

5. parth

on November 23, 2010 at 2:08 pm - Reply

sir

i am studying at SRM with B TECH 1 SEM. can i get engagaed in my summer holidays with you

6. Sheona Scaria

on December 13, 2010 at 6:49 am - Reply

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am pursuing my MBA final year in St.Joseph School of Management,Palai, Kerala,specializing in both finance & marketing. I would like to do my summer internship with your organization,
    I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

7. sampath

on December 13, 2010 at 12:37 pm - Reply

sir/madam,
    i am sampath kumar, i am studying 4 th b-tech in “sri venkatesa perumal college,puttur”
    my question is wat type of projects do u want? Hw much i can get fr each project? Pls send all details.
    Sir i really want to work with u .
    Thank you sir.

8. R.shalini

on December 22, 2010 at 3:59 am - Reply

hello sir,
    i am R.shalini doing MBA at M.O.P.Vaishnav college for women. i am in search of summer intership in the HR field. so kindly help me out with it.

Thanking you,
    R.shalini

9. md shahid eqbal

on December 26, 2010 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam
    I am a law graduate and pursuing MBA from AMU my area of interest are HR, MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYSIS.EXPORT IMPORT, COMPANY AND TRADE LAWS and INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS .
    I am willing to do summer internship in any of the above mentioned preferring the first 2.
    So I request you to kindly guide me thanks.
    MD SHAHID EQBAL

10. kishor

on January 3, 2011 at 6:47 am - Reply

Sir/Madem
    I am MCA final year student,please send about internship project detail.

11. Rocky

on January 3, 2011 at 7:33 am - Reply

12. swati mahajan

on January 11, 2011 at 5:49 am - Reply

my name is swati mahajan
    i m 1st year in MBa in HR field
    soo i m searching for summer intership only for 2 months
    pls let me know

13. NAWED AZAM

on January 29, 2011 at 9:48 am - Reply

Sir/madam
    I am B-TECH 3rd year student,please send about internship project detail.

14. vignesh

on January 30, 2011 at 11:28 am - Reply

hi there is some error in your site.

15. gunjan malik

on March 4, 2011 at 2:51 pm - Reply

I am Gunjan Malik and i am in B.Tech-Computer Science.I am interested in doing my internship program.

I will be highly obliged if you could furnish me with all the details.I shall be looking forward to your response.