www.collegeprojcet.in – Students Develop Corporate Projects, and earn stipend

Now Students can Develop Corporate Projects, and earn stipend while doing so. www.collegeprojcet.in brings unique opportunity of internship for Engineering and MBA students all over India.

Job Title: Students Develop Corporate Projects, and earn stipend.

Job Location: Anywhere in India (Work from Campus.)

Stipend: 4000-6000

Company Name: www.collegeprojcet.in

Details of internship

www.collegeproject.in have collected more than 250 projects (related to Engg/MBA/Other courses) from companies, and listed it so that students can develop it throughout the year.

Desired profile: Engg/MBA

Education: Engg/MBA

Duration of internship-3 months.

www.collegeproject.in facilitates students

• Get access to Corporate/Real time projects (no dummy projects).
  • Develop it from anywhere (home/hostel) and Earn stipend.
  • Bi-weekly (every 15 days) meeting with corporate people (HR, Tech Heads, etc) over audio/video conference.
  • Get job offers after project completion from companies (very likely, as for them, you are much better than normal freshers).
  • Face the industry with confidence and knowledge.

To Apply:

• For any query or To Apply, Please send your resume to collegeproject.in@indianinternship.com

16 Responses to “www.collegeprojcet.in – Students Develop Corporate Projects, and earn stipend”

1. Sruthi says:

What is the prerequisite technical knowledge reqd for undertaking d internship project

2. aishee ghosh says:

how amount of stipend we will receive for each project????

3. pallavi says:

i am pallavi from Hasvita institue of engg and techonolgy(Hyderabad). i am Student of MCA final year 5th semester,what are the requirements need to do internship projects based on Technical knowledge. sir/madam kindly send me all the details.

4. Papiya Rudra says:

sir/ madam,
    I want to know what type of HR project is done in this and from where i have to do this.and can i get any contact no. of yours.
    Papiya Rudra
    1st sem PGDM

5. parth says:

i am studying at SRM with B TECH 1 SEM. can i get engagaed in my summer holidays with you

6. Sheona Scaria says:

Hello Sir/ madam,

I am pursuing my MBA final year in St.Joseph School of Management,Palai, Kerala,specializing in both finance & marketing. I would like to do my summer internship with your organization,
    I can send you my CV if you ask for it.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

7. sampath says:

i am sampath kumar, i am studying 4 th b-tech in “sri venkatesa perumal college,puttur”
    my question is wat type of projects do u want? Hw much i can get fr each project? Pls send all details.
    Sir i really want to work with u .
    Thank you sir.

8. R.shalini says:

hello sir,
    i am R.shalini doing MBA at M.O.P.Vaishnav college for women. i am in search of summer intership in the HR field. so kindly help me out with it.

Thanking you,

9. md shahid eqbal says:

Dear sir/madam
    I am a law graduate and pursuing MBA from AMU my area of interest are HR, MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYSIS.EXPORT IMPORT, COMPANY AND TRADE LAWS and INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS .
    I am willing to do summer internship in any of the above mentioned preferring the first 2.
    So I request you to kindly guide me thanks.

10. kishor says:

I am MCA final year student,please send about internship project detail.

11. Rocky says:

12. swati mahajan says:

my name is swati mahajan
    i m 1st year in MBa in HR field
    soo i m searching for summer intership only for 2 months
    pls let me know

13. NAWED AZAM says:

I am B-TECH 3rd year student,please send about internship project detail.

14. vignesh says:

hi there is some error in your site.

15. gunjan malik says:

I am Gunjan Malik and i am in B.Tech-Computer Science.I am interested in doing my internship program.

I will be highly obliged if you could furnish me with all the details.I shall be looking forward to your response.