Social Media Marketing Intern required for TheSportsMirror
TheSportsMirror.com is is a comprehensive website on sports and provides detailed information on sports scenario and famous sportsmen and we are seeking a self-motivated, reliable intern with a passion for Social Media Marketing. As an intern, you will be responsible for researching, brainstorming and implementing online marketing strategies. We are looking for freshers or final year graduates or recently graduated people looking for a full time or part time internship.
Location: Work from Campus
Duration: 3 Months
Stipend: Consolidated stipend of 3K along with internship certification will be offered to the intern on successful completion of the assignment.
You will need a comprehensive knowledge of social networking sites, blogs, news aggregators, and other online communities. You must have advanced writing skills. An ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of marketing terms and practices. For more information, please visit www.thesportsmirror.com.
We are looking for people who have TWO or more of the following areas of expertise or interest:
- Social community management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Social Bookmarking sites (Digg, Stumbleupon, etc)
- Digital PR and blogger outreach
- Passion to research and find new social media areas
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Online Marketing (Viral Marketing through Marketing through Facebook, Twitter and
2. Writing and editing posts and other web updates. The candidate will work remotely from the place of his choice (home/hostel), and will need a computer with an internet connection and a phone, and be able to synch-up daily with us by
email & phone. Preference will be given to students who has worked on college website/avid blogger/ fest website/knowledge of Photoshop etc, though it not a mandatory criteria.
At The Sports Mirror, we are clearly not looking for geeks, nor are we looking for average people.
- Send your resume through Email to email@example.com