Internships in New Delhi in Public Relations, Marketing and Fundraising with a potential to discover leader in you.
Leaders for Tomorrow announces the selection of the Business Leadership Team for its 7 day National Development Festival -A Date with Development 2011. The event is scheduled from 7- 14 February, 2011. We are looking for talented young minds from colleges in Delhi- NCR to head the overall organising of this event with primary focus on: Public Relations, Marketing and Fundraising.
The Festival includes 5 Development Conclaves, 15 Competitive events, 6 Band Performances, Peace March and 5 Film Festivals. It will be a star studded event with eminent personalities from the Media, Government, Bureaucracy and Civil Society joining us as speakers and honourable guests. The event will also see the coming together of the best minds from campuses across India and from selected universities abroad making it a great platform for networking and learning.
Exciting benefits and awards await those who succcessfully participate. These include:
- 100% Scholarship for Certificate Programme in Business Development
- Certificate of Merit
- Interaction with theBoDs of LFT: Rajdeep Sardesai, Pankaj Pachauri, Vijai Trivedi, Barkha Dutt etc
- One-month Internship in a Media House.
- Awards: Campus Achievers Awards, Business Leader of the Year Awards, Business Achievers Awards.
- Awards to be given away by a Union Minister
- Family Holiday Packages
Don’t let go of this opportunity to discover the LEADER in you! If you think you’ve got it, APPLY NOW!!