4-6 months Internship Program for MCA

Pris –i initiates program ABHIYAAN – an opportunity for all MCA professionals to start their career as Developer, Designer, DBA, SEO, Mainframes with us.

Platforms & areas to work with us:

• Website developments
  • E-commerce Solutions
  • Dynamic product catalogue
  • SEO
  • Software Development & Project Management
  • IT Applications for Brand Building & company Reputations

Key reasons to join Us:

• Exposure of clients based projects & opportunity in R&D areas
  • Independent & Team Assignments
  • Complete PDLC knowledge will be given
  • During the training ,potential candidates shall be considered 100% intake .
  • After the training is over, overall of the candidate would be considered for the intake
  • Client Interaction
  • Awards & Appreciation from Clients
  • Appreciation Certificates will also be provided.
  • Remuneration will be provided on project to project basis.

Technologies:

Java, .Net, PHP, SQL

We also offer Internship programs in which each intern works closely with his/her guide on clearly defined project deliverables, that are assessed to them. The Internship program provides us an effective way of viewing the interns as prospective employees while enabling the interns to understand the way of doing things and judge their fit in the company.

To apply send your resume to: pris-i.org@indianinternship.com

Website: http://pris-i.org/

34 Responses to “4-6 months Internship Program for MCA”

1. Nanditha says:

i am doing my MCA final year 5th semester i would like to do an project for my 6th semester

2. sachindra nath says:

sir i am a student of mca 5……and searching for 6 month training…pls invite me ..i assure you that i am a persone of determined constitutation

3. pallavi says:

sir,
    i am doing my MCA final year 5th semester, searching for 6 months training… i want to do project based on JAVA Programming Language. so kindly give me a chance to get trained at your Organisation…….

4. pallavi mukherjee says:

sir,

5. ravindra reddy says:

hi..i am doing my mca 5th sem in bangalore.i have good academic record and give a chance to do internship in your organization………………
    thank you………..

6. Abarna says:

Am a MCA final year student from RMD Eng College., Am interested to do project in your organisation I would like to do my final year project in your company.Can u plz provide me the details about the cost or stipend.minimum duration for the project to be completed.
    Please give me complete information of this internship…..

7. sourabh parsai says:

sir i am student of mca 5th sem in OIST Indore. I am interested to do project in your organisation I would like to do my final year project in your company.Can u plz provide me the details about the cost or stipend.minimum duration for the project to be completed.

8. hello sir, I am Padmanabh Rajendra doing my MCA (sem-5) from K. J. Somaiya College, Mumbai, I am looking for 6th sem project, kindly contact me on mail….

9. jigyasa says:

am in MCA 5 sem frm hyderabad
    luking for internship program n real time project.
    So kindly guide with ur feedback

10. Deepali Jadhav says:

Hello Sir/Mam,
    I am doing my MCA final year 5th semester from YMT College,Mumbai. I am searching for 6 months Internship/training… I would like to do project based on JAVA technologies. so please kindly contact me on given mail….

11. arvind jain says:

i m in mca 5th sem i want to do intenship of 6th month

12. pawar says:

am in MCA 5 sem frm nanded
    luking for internship program n real time project.
    So kindly guide with ur feedback

13. nilu says:

hi i m student of mca final year i would like to do project
    for 6th sem so please reply………….

14. Mamatha V L says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Mamatha V L studying MCA 3rd year in Bangalore(Acharya Institute of Technology) looking for 6th sem MCA internshiip project in your company, request u to kindly provide me an opportunity to do project in ur company.

Kindly oblique my request,

Looking forward for ur reply.

15. abhishek gupta says:

I plan to undergo ‘6 months Project Based Training’ from Jan’ 2011 on DOTNET in the last semester of final year of MCA.

16. Sheetal says:

Hello Sir/Mam,
    I am doing my MCA final year 6th semester from Moze College,Pune. I am searching for 6 months Internship/training… I would like to do live project based on JAVA technologies in Pune only. so please kindly contact me on given mail….

17. Sheetal says:

Hello Sir/Mam,
    I am doing my MCA final year 6th semester from Moze College,Pune. I am searching for 6 months Internship/training… I would like to do project based on JAVA technologies in Pune only. so please kindly contact me on given mail….

18. Reena Narvekar says:

Hello

i have just given exam of 5th sem MCA. I am looking for internship for 6th sem in mumbai.
    if you have any project based on .NET please reply soon.

19. Maheshwarappa G S says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Maheshwarappa G S studying MCA 3rd year in Bangalore(NEW HORIZON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING) looking for 6th sem MCA internshiip project in your company, request u to kindly provide me an opportunity to do project in ur company.

Kindly oblique my request,

Looking forward for ur reply.

20. vickram says:

Hi i am final year post graduate student my area is computer application i have knowledge in DW&BI like INFORMATICA,COGNOS so i need internship program…

21. Rajesh Bhat says:

sir,
    i am doing my MCA final year 6th semester, searching for 6 months training… i want to do project based on Advanced JAVA Programming Language.
    I am a person of strong determinaion and smart worker…
    so kindly give me a chance to get trained at your Organisation…….

22. Rajesh Bhat says:

Sir,
    I am in MCA 6th sem frm MIET in Jammu
    luking for internship program n live project.
    So kindly guide with ur feedback

23. Vijay says:

Did any one of u got the chance for Internship, please let me know the co u worked for and how was the work and culture there .

Thanks,
    Vijay
    MATS Raipur

24. sir,
    I am completed my M.C.A in IMAGE college odisha.Due to some monetary problem
    I have not any worked experience.recently I completed my ORACLE11g.I want to do this because I want gain some working experience in company.

25. SUNJITHMON S says:

Sir,
    I’m Sunjithmon .S doing my MCA final year 5th semester from Gnanamani College of Technology , Salem. I am searching for 6 months Internship/training… I would like to do project with .NET .So kindly give me a chance to get trained at your Firm…….

26. Ganesh Bannale says:

Hello Sir,
    I am doing my MCA final year 5th semester from T John IT, Bangalore. I am searching for 6 months Internship/training… I would like to do project based on JAVA technologies. so please kindly contact me on given mail….

27. princy says:

Respected sir,
    i am in 5th semester of MCA, searching for 6 months training i want to do project based on JAVA Programming Language. so kindly give me a chance to get trained at your Organisation

28. Divya G says:

Sir,
    I am in 5th semester of MCA . I am searching for 3 months internship live project. I would like to do my project on JAVA technologies.So kindly give me a chance to get trained at your firm.

29. shraddha chiplunkar says:

I need internship for mça 6th sem project in asp .net plz kindly inform me about this

30. shyamoli lahan says:

I am in 5th semester of MCA from Tezpur central university,Assam.I am searching for 4 months internship project.My area of interest is web development.So kindly inform me about the internship.

31. Rakesh S B says:

Hi sir I am doing mca sixth semester .i need internship.I know c,c ,java ,.net language,intrested in java,my location is Bangalore
    Give me a chance for internship.thanking you.

32. barathi says:

Hi sir i finished my mca 5th semester, now i need mca 6th sem internship project. i like to do project in asp.net. please give me a chance for internship. thanking you

33. james says:

hi sir , my name is james from gurgaon and i want to buy 6 month training certificate + project for my mca 6th semester for college purpose.
    so, is it possible to come in your company for further discussion.

thank you..