Winter Internship / Projects for BBA, Bcom, BBM, MBA, MEM In Banglore.

Winter Internship / Projects for BBA, Bcom, BBM, MBA, MEM In Banglore

This is an MNC (2500 cr Turn over per annum):

• We invite students who are interested in doing their Internship/Project exclusively for the BBM, BBA, BCOM, MBA and MEM . Any HR, finance, marketing, Account Backgrounds.
• This MNC Company is into both Banking and insurance Sectors in INDIA.
• InternShip/Project for BBM/BBA/BCOM/MBA/MEM Students-We are offering Interim Ship for Students who have completed their 1 year,
• An Opportunity to enhance your strengths, Play a global role and Move to a leadership position…Join MNC for internship.
How to apply:
• Interested Candidates can mail resumes to mnc@indianinternship.com and know what That MNC is to do their internship/Project.

1. Minimum period for internship is 1 week and maximum is for 10 weeks.
2. For project Minimum 3 weeks and maximum 10 weeks.
3. Stipend will be provided.
4. Location : Banglore.

BENEFITS and job details:

1) Candidate will get project completion letter and with Performance letter from Karnataka Head.
2) Can apply for Final Placement (Performance Basis)
3) Can apply for CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER post(c.t.c 3L)
Only after Completion of their U.G/P.G on performance basis..

How To Apply:

Interested Candidates to apply can mail resumes to mnc@indianinternship.com and know what That MNC is to do their internship/Project.

54 Responses to “Winter Internship / Projects for BBA, Bcom, BBM, MBA, MEM In Banglore.”

1. jennifer says:

Dear sir,

Im searching for a company to do my BBM project…Please help me out….

2. ASHWINI says:

Happy to see your details……….satisfied.will apply soon………..THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your detailed information…………………

3. Sudeep says:

I am first year student of MBA(marketing) at Bangalore and want to work in live projects like market research,etc.But i have not completed the first year right now.can i also apply?

4. Bashshar says:

Hey am final year BBM student at Bangalore looking for Finance project or internship program this winter

5. Aasma says:

Hey…… im final year student of BBM and want to do my project in December 2010 in marketing in Bangalore…….. im searching for a company……… do help me out……… please……..

6. binith says:

Dear sir,
    i am binith now doing MBA(finance) in bangalore,
    now i am in 3rd sem,,i want to do project in good company ,
    can u help me,,,9900519079,binith.su@gmail.com

7. sarika.s says:

helo…em final year MBA student looking for an bank r company to pursue my summer project( internship) in finance…

8. nithyapulari says:

i’m an MBA student specialising in HR at kerala,looking for HR projects during may -july(2 months)

9. subrata ghosh says:

sir, i am final year mba(finance) student and i am looking for doing my summer internship project in some banks or companies. so could you please help me in getting companies or bank….

10. Mukesh Kumar says:

Sir, I am pursuing MBA from Bangalore University. I am looking for a good opportunity for Internship from January 2011 onwards

11. i am a final year BBM student at banglore looking for a finance project in december in any bank or companies……..pls do help me out in getting a company or bank………..

12. R.Nausheen says:

Hello, I am in need of an MBA Project in Hr for the coming month December 2010.
    My background is B.Tech in I.T from Shadan engg colg of womens (khairtabad , hyd)
    JNTU . My email: engineer4766@yahoo.com
    request for guidence n information!

13. vivek says:

Hey…… I’m final year student of BBM and want to do my project in December 2010 in marketing in Bangalore…….. I’m searching for a company……… do help me out……… please……..

14. Dear sir
    I am MBA IIIrd sem searching company to do my project help me

15. Arjun R says:

Sir,
    Am a 2nd year bbm student,am looking for a good company to do internship this Dec preferably in kochi.

16. sameer krishna says:

i am looking for an opportunity to do my final year bbm project. i am interested in hr specialization.

17. kiruthika says:

dear sir/mam
    i am doing my mba 2nd year in finance specialization . i would like to do my finance project in bangalore with stipend.

for contact
    mail.id: connect2kirthi@gmail.com

18. Sheona Scaria says:

Dear sir,
    I’m an MBA(Finance) final year student at Kerala and i am looking for doing my summer project in finance during May-July months i.e,for 2 months.

19. satler.k says:

hi i am satler . doing my mba 2nd year in st.peters college of eng and technolgoy and i am looking forward to do my internship in finance.

20. manu says:

hi,
    i am manu doing my final yr bbm and i am interested in doing my internship in finance preferable and even my project at the same time . please help guide me through this .

21. subhankar dey says:

i m subhankar dey. i m searching for a company to do my project work in finance. i am a bba student.

22. Bindu says:

Hi i am Bindu Rao , a final year BBM student looking for an internship in Finance in bangalore for a company situated in BTM layout . Please reply as soon as possible

23. MADHAN.JR says:

Hi..,I m a second year student of B.com and want to do my internship programme in march 2011 onwards in bangalore. . Im searching for a company. . .plz do help me.

24. afzalkhan says:

hi good morning my name is afzal i am final year MBA student now i m going to do my internship please reply my mail afzalkvp@gmail.com

25. abdul raheem says:

Respected sir,

I Abdulraheem.A pursuing final yeare MBA in CiTECH, as I am looking forward for an opportunity to do internship in finance specialization. I’ll be helpful if I get any such opportunity.. Pls do reply me if there is any such opportunity.

26. Shashwitha says:

Hi,

I am Shashwitha…actually I am looking for BBM project based on HR management.I have no idea how to get into the company asking for project.
    So,kindly help me out…

• srikanth says:

hey i ve a readymade project based on finance even m doin my final year bbm in search of project so if u want it plz leme knw ?

27. harsha says:

i am looking for an hr project and i am in a hurry,,,is ther anyone who cud help me out wid this at the earliest….kindly do revert back…

28. Deepak says:

HI, i am doing my final year bbm in bangalore. i hav have choosen a project on finance,pls help me which financial companies are allowing students to do projects in their company.
    thank you.

29. Abhilash says:

Dear sir,

Im doing my bcom and i would like to do my internship in finance to get a good work experience and also it would be unique in CV to get a job in future.
    please guide me and help me out in selecting one of the reputed company.

30. Amita says:

Hi i am final year MCA student at Bangalore. I am looking for a good opportunity for Internship from January 2011 onwards

31. Deepashri.S says:

Hello,

I am Deepashri, a final year Mba student who is currently looking for a Internship project either in HR or Marketing stream.. Please help me in finding some good company..

32. shilpi kumari says:

helo sir/maam, i m shilpi persuing mba from mount carmel institute of management,bangalore.i am searching an internship project in bangalore regarding systems and operations as i m a BCA student,i will take the specialisation in systems and oprations. please help me out if u have any project for internship in systems and operations. i will be thankful to you.

33. chetan says:

hello sir/mam am looking for internship in bangalore. I’m pursuing mba ( final sem ) . so am looking for the best company which i could complete my project successfully.., am looking for company which able to give me an chance to do project in finance.., so pls reply me as soon as possible email schetankumar143@gmail.com

34. Rajesh says:

sir, i am rajesh a student of BBM final yrs ,looking for finance project in Bangalore.

35. Vaibhav says:

Can you please specify the range of stipend?

36. srinivas says:

hello sir
    I am srinivas I am pursuing my 1 st mba
    I am looking for a good internship project for 6-8 weeks in finance stream
    pls suggest me some good companies which offer summer projects

37. nirvanesh says:

hi sir i’m looking for a company to do my mba project…pls help me out…as early as posible

38. RAKESH PRASAD says:

hello sir
    I am srinivas I am pursuing my 1 st mba
    I am looking for a good internship project for 6months in finance stream
    pls suggest me some good companies which offer winter projects

39. tarun says:

i m doing my 3rd year bcom in finance from bangalore. i have to do internship in the month of december. my college wil start from january 2014. plz suggest me good companies. thanks .

40. visakh h nampoothiri says:

Sir,

i am doing my 3rd year bbm in amrita school of art and science.i have to do one project in logestic customer service and distribution. plz suggest me good companies. thanks .

41. Laxmipriya Mohanty says:

Hello Sir,

I am Laxmipriya Mohanty pursuing MBA in Hr specialization in 3rd sem from New Horizon College Of Engineering , Bangalore. I am searching internship in a good company for my final project . So kindly suggest me good companies.
    Thanks

42. abhinand reddy says:

Hello sir,
    I’m abhinand here .am doing my Bba final year from Hyderabad .and I’m spspecialization in HR we are given a top pic and told us to do a project report .going to a company .so I need a suggestion. Where to do ? Thankyou

43. heeena anjum says:

Hai as i pursuing my final year bbm hr specilisation i need help for preparing bbm projects
    So plese can u help me

44. vaibhav bharambe says:

Respected sir,
    I am vaibhav ganesh bharambe. I have completed my 1st year MBA & after then i want a internship in whatever finance designation.So, i request you to please give me the internship in your company.
    Thanking you.

My qualities are activeness, good listner, & clever.

45. vaibhav bharambe says:

Respected sir,
    Thanking you.

My qualities are activeness, good listner, & clever.

46. vivek says:

respected sir / madam
    i am vivek from trivandrum looking for company to do my final year project .plz suggest me some companies for doing marketing project

47. zaca says: