Winter Internship/ Project Based Training at Nex – G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM/ MCA at Delhi

Nex – G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. offer software solutions, technical consultancy, expert manpower and technical training in next generation mobile communication technologies like GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS, CDMA 2000,and application development like symbian,J2ME,Android.

• Experience: 0 – 1 Years
  • Location: Delhi/NCR
  • Education: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication PG – M.Sc – Any Specialization,M.Tech – Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization,MCA – Computers
  • Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
  • Role: Software Developer
  • Functional Area: Telecom Software

Intern Job Description:
Learning new technologies ,responsible for software development, software testing and software integration as part of a team involved in developing, debugging and integrating next generation wireless solutions

Desired Intern Profile:

Engineering Students (BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech) & MCA students – 2010-11

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates just send your resume to exuberantsolutions@indianinternship.com with a reference id: NES_MTS_2010_1569

Contact Details
Company Name: Nex – G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Website: http://www.exuberantsolutions.com/

9 Responses to “Winter Internship/ Project Based Training at Nex – G Exuberant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.”

1. Abhay Mittal says:

sir,
    i am a student at MNNIT Allahabad b. tech 2nd year from electronics and communication engg. please let me know if i am eligible for your internship

2. sahil says:

sir, m b.tech final year student

can i apply for this internship

3. veeramani.B says:

sir,iam doing final year mca at kongunadu arts and science college,Coimbatore.iam need intership with in your company ,iam also need a real time project.

thanks &regards

4. Sir,
    I m Monika choudhary from I.T.S need to do training for M.C.A 6th sem in .net ,c.
    plz let me know if u could .

5. chetab says:

im 3rd yr cse student……….mi eligible to apply?

6. Surbhi says:

Sir I m a b.tech 4rth yr student n i want to do my internship with your company. i have mailed my CV. Please do take my application in consideration.

7. jawed says:

Respected Sir/Mam ,
    My Name is Jawed akhtar Studying as a third year computer engineering student. I would be interested to do a on job training at your esteemed organisation. During my course of engineering, I have developed my skills in the following areas : C , C++ , JAVA. Request you to please consider me for the same.

8. AKHILESH TIWARY says:

sir, i’m in final year B.E. of E.C.E. branch & i would like to join your internship during january 2011 .Plz consider my request and send me all the details regarding the programme on my email Id-akhileshtiwary20@yahoo.in

9. Rajesh Sah says:

Respected Sir/Mam ,
    My Name is Rajesh Sah Studying as a third year computer engineering student. I would be interested to do a on job training at your esteemed organisation.I have developed my skills in the following areas : C , C++ , JAVA. Request you to please consider me for the same.