Project Trianing with Placement For Final Year Students with Yantro Software Private Limited – Final Year Project for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA / M.sc {CS&IT} with Yantro

YANTRO is a multinational IT services that delivers affordable business and technology solutions. Founded in 2003 at Chennai, India, and pioneering the offshore software project and software product development process. YANTRO offshore development office is a 100% export oriented unit {EOU} registered with the Software Technology Park of India {STPI}. Driving with clients at US and satisfy their business needs.

FRESHER WE CURRENTLY OFFER LIVE PROJECTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:

Oracle Application Development {11i, R12}, PL/SQL, SQL, Java, J2EE, ERP, CRM, IEEE, PHP,Dot Net.

Qualification: BE/MCA/M.SC {IT, CS & SE}

Our standard approach to project guidance starts with InDepth Training, Project SDLC, Documentation etc. The project related activities will half way through the course and would further be planned to complete on/before the scheduled time deadline.

Note: Interest Candidate Reach to Chennai office With Resume & College ID (Limited Position only)

Contact us :
Yantro Software Private Limited
HR Manager
PH : 044 42171334
#9, beemasana garden street,
R.H. Road, Mylapore,
Chennai 600 004.
www.yantro.com

31 Responses to “Project Trianing with Placement For Final Year Students with Yantro Software Private Limited”

1. trideep says:

I m a MCA student of bangalore university. I want a project for 6th semester. If i completed the project sincerely, can u give placement.

2. POOSAIMANI says:

I am MCA Student of ANNA UNIVERSITY. I want project for sixth semester. I have more interested doing project in your company. if i completed the project and u can give placement for me.

3. Mohit Sharma says:

Sir
    I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester, I want to know if you could provide internship on the basis of SCJP 1.6 , because I have just cleared it I have no current knowledge of swings and other advanced java. I would like to be a intern in 8th semester.

Thank you…!

4. Manindra Singh says:

Sir
    I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester,I have the knowledge of sql & plsql,can u provide me internship. I would like to be a intern in 8th semester.
    Thank you…!

5. Siva says:

I’m G. Siva Subramanian, doing my final year MCA.
    I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get any stipend. Expecting your reply.

6. Aruna says:

Respected Sir
    i am B.E final year student(cse)7th semester.I would like to do my final year project in your company.Can u plz provide me the details about the cost or stipend.minimum duration for the project to be completed.

7. Kunal Chadha says:

Hi,

I am a student of RMIT University, Australia. Pursuing my Master of Business (Information Technology), my keen interest is in ERP related fields. Let me know if there is a room for the above critera.

Thanks

Kunal Chadha

P.S: Coming to India for a period of 5 months (Nov 2010 – March 2011)

8. Ganesh says:

I’m Ganesh, doing my final year MCA.

9. Prashant Kumar says:

Sir
    I want to do this traning……after my 6th sem exams that is in the month of may-june 2011.
    I m a CSE engg student.
    My home place is in chhattisgarh, so it is difficult for me to come to chennai.
    So can i apply online ????
    If yes then how

10. Rahul Roshan says:

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech. 6th semester CSE from NIT. I want to do my summer training from your company.Please give some details about your intenship program and how should I apply??

11. Mohamed jaseem says:

sir,
    I Mohamed jaseem doing my final year MCA.
    I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee. Expecting your reply.

12. e.arun says:

I am MCA final year student would like to take up a project to complete my course.Please inform me for the details and also placement opportunities..my mob no:9380968405..

e.arun

13. Rahul Tiwary says:

sir,
    I am a student of B-Tech ( Computer Science ) 7th sem having CGPA 8.74.
    I want to know more about your intership providance, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get any stipend.
    I would like to be a intern in 8th semester.

Thank you…!

Expecting your reply.

14. Naresh says:

I’m Naresh, doing my final year MCA.

15. renu prasad says:

i am a MCA 5th sem student f guru ghaisdas university,bilaspur.i want do project in your company.i want to do my project in advance java language by using swng or netbins.at last can u provide best placement for me after cmpletion your internship/project.thanku..

• renu prasad says:

i am a MCA 5th sem student of guru ghaisdas university,bilaspur.I want do my project in your company.i want to do my project in advance java language by using swing or netbeans.at last can u provide good placement for me after completion of your intership/project .thanku…

16. Manjeet Sonboir says:

Respected Sir
    i am B.E final year student( IT )7th semester.I would like to do my final year project in your company.Can u plz provide me the details about the cost or stipend.minimum duration for the project to be completed.
    Please give me complite information of this internship…..

17. Shweta says:

I m a student of MCA final year. I want to know whether u provide projects /internship for correspondence students or not.

18. Abarna says:

I m a MCA student from chennai. I want a project for 6th semester. If i completed the project sincerely, can u give placement.did i have to pay any amount or any stipend will be provided expecting more details

19. Namita Pani says:

m doing MCA in orissa so how can i apply online..

20. Satish says:

Hi..Sir
    I am a student of MCA 5th sem, from Bangalore University. As an interest in databases I will be happy doing my 6th sem project in ur company, if u give me a chance. I am ready to have interaction with your company.

21. Huleshwar Nath says:

hiiiiiii……….sir I am MCA sixth semester atudent and i want to do training in your company………so can you tell me whether i have to pay any thing or stifined will be provided by you……?

22. VIKAS KUMAR says:

hiiiiiii……….sir I am BE(EEE) sixth semester and i want to do training in your company………so can you tell me whether i have to pay any thing or stifined will be provided by you……?

23. deepika says:

i am a B.tech student cse branch i want to do training in your institute could please tell me theprocedure?

24. Divya says:

I am M.Sc(SE) student pursuing my 3rd year now .
    I want to do a project for the 7th semester can u please tell me the procedure to get internship in your company. Whether we have to pay the money for the project or is it provided with the stipend.
    Waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

25. vinodhini says:

i am M.C.A student pursuing my final year now.
    i want to do a project for my final semester. can you please tell me the procedure to get internship in your company?

26. R.Prasanna devi says:

I’m R.Prasanna devi doing my final year MCA.I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get anystipend. Expecting your reply