Project Trianing with Placement For Final Year Students with Yantro Software Private Limited – Final Year Project for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA / M.sc {CS&IT} with Yantro

YANTRO is a multinational IT services that delivers affordable business and technology solutions. Founded in 2003 at Chennai, India, and pioneering the offshore software project and software product development process. YANTRO offshore development office is a 100% export oriented unit {EOU} registered with the Software Technology Park of India {STPI}. Driving with clients at US and satisfy their business needs.

FRESHER WE CURRENTLY OFFER LIVE PROJECTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:

Oracle Application Development {11i, R12}, PL/SQL, SQL, Java, J2EE, ERP, CRM, IEEE, PHP,Dot Net.

Qualification: BE/MCA/M.SC {IT, CS & SE}

Our standard approach to project guidance starts with InDepth Training, Project SDLC, Documentation etc. The project related activities will half way through the course and would further be planned to complete on/before the scheduled time deadline.

Note: Interest Candidate Reach to Chennai office With Resume & College ID (Limited Position only)

Contact us :
Yantro Software Private Limited
HR Manager
PH : 044 42171334
#9, beemasana garden street,
R.H. Road, Mylapore,
Chennai 600 004.
www.yantro.com

1. trideep

on September 28, 2010 at 7:07 pm - Reply

I m a MCA student of bangalore university. I want a project for 6th semester. If i completed the project sincerely, can u give placement.

• saba

on September 29, 2010 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Placement will based on performance during your project and Technical Skill.

2. POOSAIMANI

on September 30, 2010 at 9:01 am - Reply

I am MCA Student of ANNA UNIVERSITY. I want project for sixth semester. I have more interested doing project in your company. if i completed the project and u can give placement for me.

3. Mohit Sharma

on September 30, 2010 at 2:52 pm - Reply

Sir
    I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester, I want to know if you could provide internship on the basis of SCJP 1.6 , because I have just cleared it I have no current knowledge of swings and other advanced java. I would like to be a intern in 8th semester.

Thank you…!

4. Manindra Singh

on October 3, 2010 at 11:53 pm - Reply

Sir
    I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester,I have the knowledge of sql & plsql,can u provide me internship. I would like to be a intern in 8th semester.
    Thank you…!

5. Siva

on October 9, 2010 at 3:00 am - Reply

I’m G. Siva Subramanian, doing my final year MCA.
    I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get any stipend. Expecting your reply.

6. Aruna

on October 17, 2010 at 7:45 am - Reply

Respected Sir
    i am B.E final year student(cse)7th semester.I would like to do my final year project in your company.Can u plz provide me the details about the cost or stipend.minimum duration for the project to be completed.

7. Kunal Chadha

on October 20, 2010 at 7:37 am - Reply

Hi,

I am a student of RMIT University, Australia. Pursuing my Master of Business (Information Technology), my keen interest is in ERP related fields. Let me know if there is a room for the above critera.

Thanks

Kunal Chadha

P.S: Coming to India for a period of 5 months (Nov 2010 – March 2011)

8. Ganesh

on October 20, 2010 at 10:17 am - Reply

I’m Ganesh, doing my final year MCA.

9. Prashant Kumar

on October 22, 2010 at 7:59 am - Reply

Sir
    I want to do this traning……after my 6th sem exams that is in the month of may-june 2011.
    I m a CSE engg student.
    My home place is in chhattisgarh, so it is difficult for me to come to chennai.
    So can i apply online ????
    If yes then how

10. Rahul Roshan

on October 22, 2010 at 4:34 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech. 6th semester CSE from NIT. I want to do my summer training from your company.Please give some details about your intenship program and how should I apply??

11. Mohamed jaseem

on October 23, 2010 at 11:19 am - Reply

sir,
    I Mohamed jaseem doing my final year MCA.
    I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee. Expecting your reply.

12. e.arun

on October 25, 2010 at 4:07 am - Reply

I am MCA final year student would like to take up a project to complete my course.Please inform me for the details and also placement opportunities..my mob no:9380968405..

e.arun

13. Rahul Tiwary

on October 31, 2010 at 2:15 pm - Reply

sir,
    I am a student of B-Tech ( Computer Science ) 7th sem having CGPA 8.74.
    I want to know more about your intership providance, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get any stipend.
    I would like to be a intern in 8th semester.

Thank you…!

Expecting your reply.

14. Naresh

on November 3, 2010 at 12:01 pm - Reply

I’m Naresh, doing my final year MCA.

15. renu prasad

on November 6, 2010 at 9:59 am - Reply

i am a MCA 5th sem student f guru ghaisdas university,bilaspur.i want do project in your company.i want to do my project in advance java language by using swng or netbins.at last can u provide best placement for me after cmpletion your internship/project.thanku..

• renu prasad

on November 6, 2010 at 10:05 am - Reply

i am a MCA 5th sem student of guru ghaisdas university,bilaspur.I want do my project in your company.i want to do my project in advance java language by using swing or netbeans.at last can u provide good placement for me after completion of your intership/project .thanku…

• satya veer singh

on February 3, 2011 at 1:15 pm - Reply

giv me ur cell no

16. Manjeet Sonboir

on November 10, 2010 at 1:22 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    i am B.E final year student( IT )7th semester.I would like to do my final year project in your company.Can u plz provide me the details about the cost or stipend.minimum duration for the project to be completed.
    Please give me complite information of this internship…..

17. Shweta

on November 16, 2010 at 7:19 am - Reply

I m a student of MCA final year. I want to know whether u provide projects /internship for correspondence students or not.

18. Abarna

on November 18, 2010 at 2:57 pm - Reply

I m a MCA student from chennai. I want a project for 6th semester. If i completed the project sincerely, can u give placement.did i have to pay any amount or any stipend will be provided expecting more details

19. Namita Pani

on November 25, 2010 at 5:12 pm - Reply

m doing MCA in orissa so how can i apply online..

• satya veer singh

on February 3, 2011 at 1:17 pm - Reply

giv me ur cell no,, my cell no is 08449563652

20. Satish

on December 7, 2010 at 4:25 pm - Reply

Hi..Sir
    I am a student of MCA 5th sem, from Bangalore University. As an interest in databases I will be happy doing my 6th sem project in ur company, if u give me a chance. I am ready to have interaction with your company.

21. Huleshwar Nath

on December 20, 2010 at 5:45 pm - Reply

hiiiiiii……….sir I am MCA sixth semester atudent and i want to do training in your company………so can you tell me whether i have to pay any thing or stifined will be provided by you……?

22. VIKAS KUMAR

on January 22, 2011 at 10:42 am - Reply

hiiiiiii……….sir I am BE(EEE) sixth semester and i want to do training in your company………so can you tell me whether i have to pay any thing or stifined will be provided by you……?

23. deepika

on January 28, 2011 at 5:43 am - Reply

i am a B.tech student cse branch i want to do training in your institute could please tell me theprocedure?

• satya veer singh

on February 3, 2011 at 1:19 pm - Reply

hii give me ur cell no,, my cell no is 08449563652

24. Divya

on February 6, 2011 at 6:07 am - Reply

I am M.Sc(SE) student pursuing my 3rd year now .
    I want to do a project for the 7th semester can u please tell me the procedure to get internship in your company. Whether we have to pay the money for the project or is it provided with the stipend.
    Waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

25. vinodhini

on September 10, 2015 at 5:28 am - Reply

i am M.C.A student pursuing my final year now.
    i want to do a project for my final semester. can you please tell me the procedure to get internship in your company?

26. R.Prasanna devi

on October 24, 2016 at 8:42 am - Reply

I’m R.Prasanna devi doing my final year MCA.I wish to do my 6th sem project with you. I want to know more about your intership providance. Your selection mode of project trainee, whether we have to pay amount or whether we wil get anystipend. Expecting your reply