MCA 6th Semester Industrial Training with INSYLABS

MCA 6th Semester Industrial Training with INSYLABS

Insylabs has partners through which it performs training to Corporates and Engineering students on latest technologies. Besides making our IT learning more state-of-the-art, through innovations in Cognitive Multimedia, Constructivist Education and the Human-Computer Interface, our initiatives have also led to several breakthroughs in areas such as ERP, Web Technologies, Database, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering industry-centric Technologies. We are poised to shape the usage of IT, Engineering and creating solutions for tomorrow’s world. It is known for its pioneering work in the field of training in IT and Other Branches of education.. Our strong team orientation has helped us continuously innovate in the areas of instructional design methodologies, and curricula development that is cutting-edge.

You have a responsibility beyond simply providing education. Research, neutrality, developing tomorrow’s leaders, cultivating a breadth of learning…all these endeavors and more are important components of higher education. You also need to adjust academic programs to meet the current and future needs of today’s learners. Fueled by the ever increasing demand of today’s knowledge society you need to launch new and improved programs that not only meet the industry requirements, but meet them fast. Our courses need to be high quality, cost-effective and consistent across various mediums. To take on these challenges, universities and colleges need expert outsourcing partners that can help revamp their current programs and provide guidance on future courseware development, hosting, mentoring, student administration & faculty support services in keeping with the changing needs of students.

We strive to deliver significant advantages and value to our clients and partners through innovative services and flexible solutions. Our course structures are so designed to so that students have practical hands on experience on cutting-edge technologies to meet the industrial needs and standards. We also provide live projects to Engineering and MCA students.

Technology: .net, j2ee, php, seo, erp, embedded, mechanical softwares, autocad, catia, unigraphics, solidworks

To Apply:

• Interested candidates can E-Mail us to insylabs@indianinternship.com

1. Monika choudhary

on September 20, 2010 at 3:41 pm - Reply

Hello sir, I m M onika choudhary M.C.A student need to do 6th sem training in .net,c.plz give me chance .

2. Saurabh Soni

on September 21, 2010 at 5:33 am - Reply

respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do prject training on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.

3. ANIL KUMAR JALLY

on September 25, 2010 at 5:31 am - Reply

respected sir,
    i am a 3rd year computer science student from BIT patna and i would like to take up the project traing programme on .net from your esteemed company. kindly send me the details of the same.
    hoping for a positive reply.
    thanking you sir.

• abhiyaan

on October 9, 2010 at 5:21 am - Reply

I am Manoj Kumar from Pris-i, an IT & Business Consulting Company Located in Delhi, is offering Internship to MCA final year student on technologies like .NET, JAVA, PHP, SQL etc. The best part to undergo internship with us is you will get opportunity to work for clients project.

That would be a practical experience & you shall be provided opportunities to get complete knowledge of entire Project Development cycyle.

For other information & queries kindly write at priyanka@pris-i.org

4. Pankaj Das

on September 25, 2010 at 7:03 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am Pankaj Das student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do 6th sem of project training on erp in your company.please send me detail for this.

5. Jayashree Bandi

on October 2, 2010 at 10:00 am - Reply

hi sir,i m Jayashree bandi M.C.A final year student ..i want to do my 6th sem internship project…in .net…kindly give me chance.
    hoping for your positive reply soon.
    Thanking you sir.

6. manoj kumar

on October 5, 2010 at 1:44 pm - Reply

SIR , I am MANOJ KUMAR b.tech final year student need a industrial training with project in networking.it will be great help of u if u show me a right direction.

7. Shrivatsa

on October 7, 2010 at 11:37 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    My name is Shrivatsa. I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA in Davangere. I am interested in joining your company for 6th sem Internship in the month of Jan 2011. Hence I request you to provide the opportunity to work with the company. If there is an opening for internship then please inform me so that I can send my resume to you.

8. Minalsinkar

on October 9, 2010 at 2:47 pm - Reply

hi sir,

My Name is Minal Sinkar I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA ..i want to do my 6th sem internship project in the month of Jan 2011 in .net…kindly give me chance.
    hoping for your positive reply soon.

Thanking you sir.

9. Minalsinkar

on October 9, 2010 at 2:50 pm - Reply

hi sir,
    hoping for your positive reply soon.
    Thanking you sir.

10. Rahul Suthar

on October 10, 2010 at 7:51 am - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan or feb on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.

11. brijmohan

on October 16, 2010 at 3:51 am - Reply

i m mca5th sem. student of gbpec, pauri… send me details of ur company recruitment n other details also… for taining…

12. himani sheth

on October 16, 2010 at 1:41 pm - Reply

respected sir,

i am Himani Sheth student of MCA 5th sem.. i wanna do my internship in your company.. please give me a chance.. if hving any openings in ur company, plz mail me so i can send my resume..

13. Gurleen Kaur

on October 17, 2010 at 5:05 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Mam,

Its I Gurleen Kaur pursuing MCA V semester , from A Pee Jay Institute of Management, Jalandhar, Punjab affiliated under P.T.U. I am interested in doing an Internship Program at your esteemed organisation during my 6-months internship starting from Jan 2011. It would be kind if you could guide me with the prerequisites for getting this Internship so that I can prepare myself accordingly.

Thanking you,
    Gurleen Kaur
    gurleen_neeti@yahoo.com

ph: 07696739504

land line : 0181-5086181

14. REKHA.E

on October 21, 2010 at 1:19 pm - Reply

Hello sir,

i am student of MCA 5th semester,i want to do project training on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.
    thankyou.

• jetesh

on November 3, 2010 at 6:55 am - Reply

contact on 9657932162

15. REKHA.E

on October 21, 2010 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Hello sir,

I am MCA student .i need to 6th sem training .net in your company. please send me detail for this.

Thankyou.

16. Ratinder Kaur

on October 21, 2010 at 3:12 pm - Reply

Hi,

I am a 5th sem student of MCA from R.I.M.T Chandigarh. I would like to join your internship programme for 6th semester which is going to start from January. Please let me know about it.

Thanks
    Ratinder kaur

• niti

on December 22, 2010 at 5:17 am - Reply

please send your email id…

17. nilesh g. borkar

on October 26, 2010 at 7:44 am - Reply

hi sir,

My Name is Nilesh borkar I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA ..i want to do my 6th sem internship project in the month of Jan 2011 in java…kindly give me chance.
    hoping for your positive reply soon.
    thanking you.

18. kanchan Narula

on October 28, 2010 at 6:17 am - Reply

hello Sir/Mam,

I am MCA student need to do 6th sem Training.

Plz send me detail.

19. Mahesh

on October 28, 2010 at 12:03 pm - Reply

Respected,

I am MCA-3rd Year (Sem-5) Student of ASM’s Institute of Management & Computer

Studies (IMCOST), Thane…
    We have Internship in Sem-6
    So, I am Looking For Internship for Period of 6 Months..
    (From January-2011 To June-2011)…
    So Please Give me Details Regarding Internship..
    Hoping for your positive reply soon

Thanking You….

20. Anil Kumar

on October 28, 2010 at 2:37 pm - Reply

• chandan kumar singh

on November 5, 2010 at 1:02 pm - Reply

i want to do project work in java hibernate technology.Kindly send me full detail about it.

21. deepika

on October 31, 2010 at 4:26 pm - Reply

ts I deepika h.r pursuing MCA V semester , from A new horizon collage of engineering bangalore affiliated under V.T.U I am interested in doing an Internship Program at your esteemed organisation during my 6-months internship starting from Jan 2011. It would be kind if you could guide me with the prerequisites for getting this Internship so that I can prepare myself accordingly.

Thanking you,

22. Karthik PS

on November 3, 2010 at 4:55 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I Karthik PS from The Oxford College of Engg., pursuing 5th semested.
    As a curriculum we have to do an internships in the reputed n esteemed companies.. so i am searching for that .. if you know then please assist me to get me an opportunuity to work …
    I hope you will provide an project..

Thanking you,
    yours faithfully,
    karthik ps.

Name: Karthik PS
    eMail: karthikps.oxford@in.com

23. Priyanka Agnihotri

on November 3, 2010 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Priyanka Agnihotri ,am currently doing MCA (Semester 5) from ASM’s IMCOST (Institute Of Computer and Management Studies,Thane). I would like to apply for internship in your firm for the period of 6 months (January 2011-June 2011) for my Semester 6 project.

Waiting for a positive reply soon.

Thank You.

24. surekha Gadkari

on November 10, 2010 at 6:01 am - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan or feb in your company if u permits me.please send me detail regarding your organisation and any other relavent details for industrial training.

25. vicky kumar

on November 10, 2010 at 5:21 pm - Reply

sir, i want to do project in .net for month jan 2011. so please send whole details.

26. manish dave

on November 11, 2010 at 1:40 pm - Reply

I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan or feb on java in your company.please send me detail for this.

27. Sonia Chawla

on November 12, 2010 at 6:54 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am student of MCA 5th sem, i want to do work in .Net in your company. please send me detail for this.

28. Arjun panwar

on November 12, 2010 at 5:09 pm - Reply

hello sir ,
    i am mca student need to do 6th sem project training in data base or .net
    plz kindly inform about this

• Khushboo Rastogi

on December 9, 2010 at 1:32 pm - Reply

I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of january in your company in .NET if u permits me.please send me detail regarding your organisation and any other relavent details for industrial training.

29. Swapnil Khare

on November 14, 2010 at 6:19 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    i m student of 5 sem MCA from jabalpur MP,
    in my 6 sem i want to do major project from your company please send me all the details related to this.
    thankyou.

30. pallavi

on November 15, 2010 at 2:48 pm - Reply

Madam/Sir,

I pallavi pursuing MCA 5th semester , from Hasvita institue of engineering and technology Hyderabad affiliated to J.N.T.U. University. I am interested in doing an Internship Program at your esteemed organisation during my 6-months internship.sir actually i will finish my semester by end of jan 2011. It would be kind if you could guide me with the prerequisites for getting this Internship so that I can prepare myself accordingly.

Thanking you,

31. sourabh parsai

on November 16, 2010 at 11:53 am - Reply

Hi,

I am a 5th sem student of MCA from OIST indore. I would like to join your internship programme for 6th semester which is going to start from January. Please let me know about it.

Thanks
    sourabh parsai

32. Mintu

on November 17, 2010 at 3:56 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/Mam I am Mintu MCA final year student want to do 6th sem training in
    c, oracle ,you are requested please give me chance
    thank
    with regard
    Mintu

33. Vipul Tomer

on November 19, 2010 at 12:23 pm - Reply

hi sir,

My Name is Minal Sinkar I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA ..i want to do my 6th sem internship project in the month of Jan 2011 in .kindly give me chance.
    hoping for your positive reply soon.

Thanking you sir.

34. Vipul Tomer

on November 19, 2010 at 12:24 pm - Reply

hi sir,

My Name is Vipul Tomer I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA ..i want to do my 6th sem internship project in the month of Jan 2011 in .kindly give me chance.
    hoping for your positive reply soon.

Thanking you sir.

35. Padmanabh Rajendra

on November 20, 2010 at 12:28 pm - Reply

hello sir, I am Padmanabh Rajendra doing my MCA (sem-5) from K. J. Somaiya College, Mumbai and looking for project in sem-6, kindly contact on mail

36. Mohamed Barith

on November 25, 2010 at 3:19 am - Reply

I am Mohamed Barith pursing 5 sem Now i need to do my 6 sem training projects in your company .Kindly give me a chance

37. ELISHA

on December 1, 2010 at 2:22 pm - Reply

Sir i am doing btech from Indira gandhi Institue of Technology,Delhi & would like to do summner internship in your company.

kindly tell me the required e-mail id so that i can send my cover letter & resume !!! my e-mail id is elisha1990@gmail.com

38. Rehan

on December 2, 2010 at 5:28 pm - Reply

Hello sir, I m Mohd Rehan Ali M.C.A student need to do 6th sem training in .net,c.plz give me chance .rehan.mca0811@gmail.com

39. Sumit

on December 2, 2010 at 5:39 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am Sumit Kudesia ,student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan or feb on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.

40. Rehan

on December 2, 2010 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am Rehan Ali ,student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan or feb on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.
    thank you.

41. govindasamy

on December 3, 2010 at 7:38 am - Reply

i am mca student ,i want to 6th sem training project in java on your company.please send details sir

42. megha mathur

on December 4, 2010 at 6:04 pm - Reply

i am mca student ,i want to 6th sem training project in .net on your company.please send details sir

• navita gupta

on December 6, 2010 at 10:00 am - Reply

please provide me internship for my MCA 6th sem project for 2011.

43. Namita Mahto

on December 9, 2010 at 1:34 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am Namita Mahto ,student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan on Oracle in your company.please send me detail for this.
    thank you.

44. Gautam Dhedhi

on December 13, 2010 at 5:34 am - Reply

hello sir, i am student of MCA 6th sem. i want internship training in your company please provide me details

45. shilpi pathak

on December 14, 2010 at 7:07 am - Reply

dear sir,
    i m shilpi pathak M.C.A student LNCT bhopal and i wanna need 6th sem training in java plz give me chance

46. Huleshwar Nath

on December 17, 2010 at 6:59 pm - Reply

hiii…..
    sir/madam i had completed my MCA 5th Semester and i wanna do my final Semester Project from Your Company……..Give me just one chance..

hoping for some positiveness

47. Shankar kumar

on December 18, 2010 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am in Mca 6th sem doing from bangalore and i am looking for internship in your company on java. Please give me one chance if it is possible..
    Thanks
    shankar kumar

48. divya dobhal

on December 23, 2010 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am divya dobhal,student of MCA 6 th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan on Oracle or in dot net in your company.please send me detail for this.
    thank you.

49. Devendra Upadhyay

on December 25, 2010 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan or feb on JAVA(Core java,J2ee,Swinfg,Netbeans 6.5)in your company.please send me detail for my email id address .

50. Devendra Upadhyay

on December 25, 2010 at 1:16 pm - Reply

51. NAGAVEENA A

on December 26, 2010 at 11:07 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Nagaveena A recently gave by 5th sem exams, now looking for 6th sem internship project in your company.
    Respected Sir/Madam do kindly oblique my request.
    Thanking you,

52. LAKSHMI B S

on December 26, 2010 at 11:13 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Lakshmi B S studying MCA 3rd year, looking for 6th sem final year internship project in your company. I hope that u provide me an opportunity to do my internship in your company.

Kindly oblique my request.

Looking forward for ur reply.

53. MAMATHA V L

on December 26, 2010 at 11:17 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I MAMATHA V L studying MCA 3rd year, looking for 6th sem final year internship project in your company. I hope that u provide me an opportunity to do my internship in your company.

Kindly oblique my request.

Looking forward for ur reply.

54. NAGAVEENA A

on December 26, 2010 at 11:21 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I NAGAVEENA A studying MCA 3rd year, looking for 6th sem final year internship project in your company. I hope that u provide me an opportunity to do my internship in your company.

Kindly oblique my request.

Looking forward for ur reply.

55. Mamatha V L

on December 29, 2010 at 7:31 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Mamatha V L studying MCA 3rd year in Bangalore(Acharya Institute of Technology) looking for 6th sem MCA internshiip project in your company, request u to kindly provide me an opportunity to do project in ur company.

Kindly oblique my request,

Looking forward for ur reply.

56. Piyush Goel

on December 30, 2010 at 9:10 am - Reply

i am a student of mca 5th sem

i want to do training in .NET

57. NIKHIL CHORDIA

on December 30, 2010 at 7:04 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam. I am Nikhil Narendra Chordia pursuing MCA(Managemant) from Modern College of Engg. Pune-5 and am in 6th sem adn have done couple of projects in my academics. . I am looking forward to do my Internship in my Hometown Nashik or in pune.. I request you to provide the opportunity to work with the company. If there is an opening for internship then please inform me so that I can send my resume to you.

58. Poonam Thakur

on December 30, 2010 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    My name is Poonam Thakur. I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA in Bhopal(mp). I am interested in joining your company for 6th sem Internship in the month of Jan 2011. Hence I request you to provide the opportunity to work with the company. If there is an opening for internship then please inform me so that I can send my resume to you.

59. Basavaraja

on January 1, 2011 at 7:21 pm - Reply

My Name is Basvaraja I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA ..i want to do my 6th sem internship project in the month of Jan 2011 in .net…kindly give me chance.
    hoping for your positive reply soo

Thanking you…………….

60. Gururaj Shetty

on January 1, 2011 at 7:25 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Gururaj.E studying MCA 5th sem, looking for 6th sem final year internship project in your company. I hope that u provide me an opportunity to do my internship in your company.

Kindly oblique my request.

Looking forward for ur reply.

61. swathi

on January 3, 2011 at 5:34 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    Im persuing 6th sem MCA….. Give me the opportunity to do project internship about 6 months in JAVA…. with you people… sir………….. Its great ful if u provide me the internship…. thank u………

62. sneha ahir

on January 4, 2011 at 1:08 pm - Reply

My name Sneha. I am pursuing my 5th sem MCA in Modern College. I am interested in joining your company for 6th sem Internship in the month of Jan 2011. If there is an opening for internship then please inform me so that I can send my resume to you.

63. Nirmal

on January 4, 2011 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Respected sir/mam
    I am nirmal kumar studying MCA final year. I like to do project in .NET so please guide me

64. Harsh

on January 4, 2011 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,

I have Complited MCA 5th sem for RTU Rajasthan, i want to do prject training on .net or PHP in your company.

Please send me details me on ID as soon as.

I shall be highly oblige for this ach of Kindness.

Thanks
    Jan 5, 2011

65. Anandi Dharme

on January 8, 2011 at 1:24 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 4th sem , i want to do project training in month of jan or feb in your company if u permits me.please send me detail regarding your organisation and any other relavent details for industrial training.

66. Shubhangi soni

on January 31, 2011 at 4:07 am - Reply

Respected sir

I am Shubahngi soni from Indore I am pursuing MCA 6 sem. I need 6 month training.
    Please give me some suggetions.

67. Ghanshyam Naga

on February 21, 2011 at 3:46 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am in Mca 6th sem doing from Jaipur and i am looking for internship in your company on java. Please give me one chance if it is possible..
    Thanks
    Ghanshyam Naga

68. Ankit kumar

on February 26, 2011 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Thanking you

69. RATAN

on June 24, 2013 at 10:33 am - Reply

I am a student of mca-6 semester. Please sir give me chance for training in .net.

70. Geetu

on August 30, 2013 at 6:30 am - Reply

i m pursuing M.C.A. (5th Sem ). I want to do prject training on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.

71. Itzy

on October 2, 2013 at 3:46 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    My name is Itesh Jadhav.I am pursuing my 5th sem M.C.A final year.I am interested in joining your Internship Programe ,i want to do my 6th sem internship project which is start from Jan-2014 to Jun-2014 ,
    please send me detail for this.
    hoping for your positive reply soon.

Please find attached my updated profile and resume.

Thanking you sir.

72. pritam

on December 29, 2013 at 10:06 am - Reply

hello sir, i am student of mca 5th sem,i want to do project training on .net in your company ,plz give me the chance and send detail for this.

73. Vikram Agrawal

on January 8, 2014 at 6:33 pm - Reply

dear sir/madam i would like to want training in your company for MCA 6 sem project ;
    i have completed mca 5 sem. give me details for this. waiting for your positive response .
    thanking you.

74. suresh

on January 10, 2014 at 5:59 am - Reply

Thanks for giving this information. your blog is good and I got so much knowledge thank you

75. Avinash Kumar Pandey

on January 11, 2014 at 2:41 pm - Reply

Respeted sir,
    I am Avinash Kumar Pandey student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do 6th sem of project training in your company.please send me detail for this.

76. prabhjot kaur

on January 30, 2014 at 5:12 pm - Reply

respected sir / madam i want training in database in your company.. if you can give me opportunity to join your company plzz send me mail …i m waiting

77. R.Thambu Raj

on February 18, 2014 at 4:11 am - Reply

respeted sir,

78. komal

on August 5, 2015 at 6:16 pm - Reply

i m student of mca(science)5th sem ….nd training in .net …pls give chance to your company….pls all details me

79. Sweta Chakraborti

on August 17, 2015 at 6:04 pm - Reply

respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training on .net in your company.please send me detail for this.

80. hiren

on October 31, 2015 at 2:19 pm - Reply

respeted sir,
    I am student of MCA 5th sem , i want to do project training on .PHP in your company.please send me detail for this.