Internship opportunity in marketing with Build Treasure Inc. for MBA/ BBA students in Kolkata

Exciting opportunity for Internship in marketing with Build Treasure Inc. for MBA/ BBA students in Kolkata

This is a great opportunity for interns looking for exposure in marketing. Students looking for a part-time internship can also apply. We have a rigorous selection process for our interns. This is a 6-week internship. You will be on a 1-week probation period before getting started on the project. Only Kolkata students need apply.

Role and Responsibilities:

1. Work on stringent timelines.
2. Interact with customers and understand their problem areas.
3. Break customers’ problems into questions
4. Work alongside consultants to prepare an approach document.
5. Suggest solutions to client problems.
6. Brainstorm with client for approach roadmap.

Location: Kolkata

Joining: Immediately

How To Apply:

• Interested Candidates can apply by sending your resume to buildtreasure@indianinternship.com

1. MEENAKSHI PANDEY

on October 14, 2010 at 4:11 am - Reply

HELLO, I AM MEENAKSHI PANDEY AND I WANT INTERNSHIPS IN BUILD TREASURE INC. I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION FROM JABALPUR AND DOING MY MBA FROM INDORE (MP)

2. Achyutanand

on November 1, 2010 at 4:41 pm - Reply

respected person,
    i am first semester student of MBA -International Business, from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. I want to do my eight week summer internship during may – june 2011, with the esteemed company of yours, kindly provide me necessary details and oblige.

Regards,
    Achyutanand

3. Rupesh kumar

on January 12, 2011 at 6:52 am - Reply

Respected Sir , I am a MBA student of IIPM kolkata i want to do my internship in marketing .
    I want to do my internship in kolkata so please provide me necessary information regarding this for this i shall remain thankful to you.

4. Rupesh kumar

on January 12, 2011 at 7:12 am - Reply

Respected Sir, I am a MBA student of IIPM Kolkata. I want to do my project in kolkata. So please send me complete information regarding this for this I shall remain thankful to you.I want to do my internship in markrting so please send me what i do for this.

5. Rupesh kumar

on January 12, 2011 at 7:16 am - Reply

Hello si I am a MBA student of IIPM kolkata I want to do my summer internship so please send me complete information regarding this for this i shall remain thankfull to you.

6. Anustup Dutta

on January 21, 2011 at 7:52 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of MBA of NSHM Business School Durgapur. I want to do my intranship in Marketing. So please provide me necessary information regarding this for this i shall remain thankful to you.

With Regards,
    Anustup Dutta

7. Partha Chatterjee

on January 29, 2011 at 3:08 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of MBA of NSHM Business School Durgapur. I want to do my intranship in Marketing right now i am 2nd semister. So please provide me necessary information regarding this for this i shall remain thankful to you.

With Regards,
    Partha Chatterjee

• Partha Chatterjee

on January 29, 2011 at 3:10 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
      I am a student of MBA of NSHM Business School Durgapur. I want to do my intranship in Marketing i am in 2nd sem. So please provide me necessary information regarding this for this i shall remain thankful to you.

With Regards,
      Anustup Dutta

8. Anwesha Nath

on March 7, 2011 at 5:49 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a fourth semester BBA student of NSHM Kolkata.I would like to apply myself for the mentioned post.Kindly consider my case and oblige.

Thanking you,